The Ketchum Report (Continued)

Guest Admin

Wait --- I remember Melba saying something about HD footage being released with the paper.. Wasn't that the Erickson Footage - or did I miss something?

Wouldn't that be irony if Ketchum/EP goes down in flames and doesn't prove Bigfoot, then a week or 2 later Rick Dyer actually had a body to show? Highly unlikely, but I'd get a good laugh out if it!

How about Dennis Pfohl and Leila Hadj-Chikh, and the other guys in the EP? Anyone heard their take on this? Are we forgetting Brisson is listed and The Toddster was under the contacts page early on. Hmmm?

Admin

I want to see the part of the Film that they aren't showing, for whatever Reason. Then I would make a judgement to satisfy my curiosity as to the authenticity of the Sleeping Bigfoot Claim. I want to see Matilda wake up, walk, see her face, and Growl. Until then, I'm not Buying it.

Did Erickson license this bad part - in the hopes that someone would see it and offer up the finances to fund whatever it is he is doing?? Is that the end game here? Erickson had to know the portion he licensed to Melba was not the part that would convince science of anything (this isn't his first rodeo)..

Yep. Erickson and Ketchum are linked, but not in the sense of helping one another, but in leveraging each other for their own goals.

I want to see the part of the Film that they aren't showing, for whatever Reason. Then I would make a judgement to satisfy my curiosity as to the authenticity of the Sleeping Bigfoot Claim. I want to see Matilda wake up, walk, see her face, and Growl. Until then, I'm not Buying it.

Plusses!!! With on that!

And then Dr. Meldrum weighed in: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/19/bigfoot-dna-controversy-science-journal_n_2711676.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

"To make an end-run around the process by erecting a facade in the form of a so-called new journal and allege that it is edited and reviewed, without providing any of that information on the public web page, it appears that she has undertaken an effort to self-publish, just to get it out there," Meldrum told The Huffington Post. "And, to boot, she's charging $30 a pop for a copy of the paper."

Meldrum said he doesn't think any credible scientific journal would shy away from the topic simply because of its controversial nature.

"I wouldn't rule it out entirely. There are certainly politics involved in the selection of papers. If it's solid work, this is the discovery of the century, if not the millennium," Meldrum said.

"Any journal, if they were confident in the results and in the expertise of their reviewers, and it came down positive -- I would think they would clamor for the opportunity to have that on the front cover of their journal."

Sounds like the same thing Saskeptic and I have been saying for years.

Guest slimwitless

How about Dennis Pfohl and Leila Hadj-Chikh, and the other guys in the EP? Anyone heard their take on this?

Good question. Dennis Pfohl is now listed as a member of The Olympic Project.

My question is Did she submit the paper to the Relict Hominid Inquiry ?

Is Melba Ketchum going to release the peer reviews that she claims to have gotten?