Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I posted previously and for some reason it was never posted. I'm going to give you two names and you do the research. The first name is Dr. Joshua Bonde and the second is Dr. Jeff Meldrum. There is a connection between these two individuals and it plays into what you are calling a hoax.

Why all the inuendos and speculation? If you got something to say say or did you also sign an NDA....sources can't be named? You sound like RD.

• Upvote 1

Why all the inuendos and speculation? If you got something to say say or did you also sign an NDA....sources can't be named? You sound like RD.

LMAO!!

Guest VioletX

I posted previously and for some reason it was never posted. I'm going to give you two names and you do the research. The first name is Dr. Joshua Bonde and the second is Dr. Jeff Meldrum. There is a connection between these two individuals and it plays into what you are calling a hoax.

I saw this on the other thread Flycatch and sent a message to Dr. Bonde, (just in case), he emailed me shortly after, saying it was the 2nd such email he had received today and that hewas " not aware of any bigfoot specimens stored or under study here at UNLV."

Edited by VioletX

He said in the DR/RD thread:

How many of you know or heard of Philip Smith. Yesterday Mr. Smith was on the BlogTalk radio show "Squatch Talk Live". He said he was told by an unknown source inside Minnow Films that the body is being stored at UNLV. I did some investigation and found unlike Mr. Smith that a staff member Dr. Joshua Bonde (paleontologist) may be the key to disclosing the truth. Mr. Bonde and Dr. Jeff Meldrum are also acquainted with one another. Next month both men will be giving lectures in Las Vegas on the subject of bigfoot. Coincidence that this is the month Mr. Dyer claims he will release the bigfoot body to the public.

I did a quick google and found this.

http://thisisreno.co...lecture-series/

The lecture series spans seven Saturdays from March 2 through June 2, and features talks on everything from Nevada’s dinosaurs and ichthyosaurs to Bigfoot and Tahoe Tessie. Speakers include professors, park rangers, authors, and government officials. These talks are geared toward an adult audience, to compliment the May Museum’s spring exhibitCreatures.

Dr. Meldrum is going to speak about BF? Shocking!

As you see, the lecture series will cover a variety of subjects, not just BF.

Edited by Belmar

Guest WldHrtRnch

And.... Do we have a BIG Party to go to or not???

I figure you're going to wear that sequin covered spandex regardless. :girlwink:

Haven't gotten a hold of my source yet, not sure they will be willing to get in there at all. They are professional, have a career in this field and care not one iota about this story that they believe to be a hoax. Might be risky on their end to attempt to obtain information. So I might not share it even if I obtain it.

I saw this on the other thread Flycatch and sent a message to Dr. Bonde, (just in case), he emailed me shortly after, saying it was the 2nd such email he had received today and that hewas " not aware of any bigfoot specimens stored or under study here at UNLV."

Well done VX - sanity amongst the chaos atlast! Yes I remember now, Bonde, Joshua Bonde..

Oh my! Well ENJOY!

And then a nice currant bun LOL

Dr Bonde is a paleontologist. He found the remains of a Dire Wolf in December, so it's not unusual that he's be at the conference to discuss it. His segment is March 2nd, while Meldrum's isn't until March 23rd. Bonde has nothing to do with BF or the discussion on BF.

• Upvote 1

Dr Bonde is a paleontologist. He found the remains of a Dire Wolf in December, so it's not unusual that he's be at the conference to discuss it. His segment is March 2nd, while Meldrum's isn't until March 23rd. Bonde has nothing to do with BF or the discussion on BF.

I didn't notice any real connection either,other then they will both be lecturing at the same place.