Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

You mean Dyer will back out of his offer? Or Derek will walk into an empty room?

Dyer will claim someone has taken it most likely Texas fish and wildlife or he will say because of NDA he can't show him. There is no body never was

Dyer will claim someone has taken it most likely Texas fish and wildlife or he will say because of NDA he can't show him. There is no body never was

So according to you, Musky was a shill and never viewed a body?....but we know he came out and met Dyer..that's a fact.

<"So according to you, Musky was a shill and never viewed a body?....but we know he came out and met Dyer..that's a fact.">

We know what as a fact? We know nothing about Musky Allen. As far as we know, he's some guy that lives next door to Dyer.

So the SASSY is supposedly stored at UNLV huh? I presume this UNIVERSITY has students, some of which would be in the BIOLOGY and ANTHROPOLOGY departments. I'll bet a great many of the professors in those departments have GRAD ASSISTANTS and STUDENTS that help them with their current research projects.

Whatever is in those labs at UNLV....or any other University for that matter, those STUDENTS KNOW about it. They'll be the ones with a GREAT DEAL of interaction with whatever is going on there. To even HINT that a SASSY is being kept at a university and word not leaking out on TWITTER or FACEBOOK is literally ABSURD! NO WAY, NO HOW would that happen.

Well I guess the same people that had MK under those IRON CLAD NDA's for 4 years could've swooped in and had every member of the College of Science as well as secretaries, janitors and administrators sign the things too. That would explain it I guess.

Nalajr

Edited by Nalajr

You couldn't have him pose with a picture if he never came out. That's a fact. Yes, he's involved in this with Rick. The lies and missteps in his statements after the effect all prove that. Besides Rick changing the number of times he shot him, Musky changed where the exit wound was also.

The NDA has nothing to do with him not talking. The Alex Munoz interview attempt was proof of that. He was willing to go on as long as he knew what the questions would be. That shows he needs to prepare. If I'm under NDA (and I have been for things in the past) and someone asks a question I can't answer, I just simply say that when the question is asked. You don't refuse the whole interview.

You know how easy it is to point Musky out as a shill? He has blasted each and every encounter that anyone has had. But when Rick Dyer or Tom Biscardi are brought up he has viciously defended them. But only them. When he first joined FB, the first person he followed was Biscardi. But this is all one giant coincidence.... sure.

So according to you, Musky was a shill and never viewed a body?....but we know he came out and met Dyer..that's a fact.

I work in a career 23 years where you have to have hard unquestionable facts before you act. So I have followed and analyzed this claim like I would one of my cases. So given that...yes MA is in on the hoax. He lied three times in his statement meaning he's making things up as he goes...I have seen this many times in criminal interrogations. Easy to tell the truth very difficult to repeat a made up story over and over. RD same thing changed the story atleast three times. So yo havetwo involve parties and both have been shown to be lying One is a confirmed 4 time hoaxer. Given those facts and MT investigative training yea its a hoax and musky is a shill

Adam

So the SASSY is supposedly stored at UNLV huh? I presume this UNIVERSITY has students, some of which would be in the BIOLOGY and ANTHROPOLOGY departments. I'll bet a great many of the professors in those departments have GRAD ASSISTANTS and STUDENTS that help them with their current research projects.

Whatever is in those labs at UNLV....or any other University for that matter, those STUDENTS KNOW about it. They'll be the ones with a GREAT DEAL of interaction with whatever is going on there. To even HINT that a SASSY is being kept at a university and word not leaking out on TWITTER or FACEBOOK is literally ABSURD! NO WAY, NO HOW would that happen.

Well I guess the same people that had MK under those IRON CLAD NDA's for 4 years could've swooped in and had every member of the College of Science as well as secretaries, janitors and administrators sign the things too. That would explain it I guess.

Nalajr

I have said this countless times before in these ever growing posts........................ In today's media crazed society any hint of a "real" BIGFOOT being studied would send Twitter and FB into a frenzy.

This story is has bogus as it comes...................... But the posts back and forth between the believers and non-believers are entertaining as all hell.

In fact it's so good that other sites are using snipits on their blogs............. All good stuff...............

<"So according to you, Musky was a shill and never viewed a body?....but we know he came out and met Dyer..that's a fact.">

We know what as a fact? We know nothing about Musky Allen. As far as we know, he's some guy that lives next door to Dyer.

We know Musky came out....he had his picture taken with Dyer and of course he had the plane tickets.

We know Musky came out....he had his picture taken with Dyer and of course he had the plane tickets.

We don't even know for certain who MA really is. Why the staunch support Ronn1. You continually site that MA just sounds like he's telling the truth. If I went on that in my line of work we would never arrest anybody. A judge wont even sign my warrants without HARD facts!!