Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Given those facts and MT investigative training yea its a hoax and musky is a shill

Adam

A shill that FLYS ALL THE WAY out to see Dyer?...I guess they're going out of their way then to fly Musky out to cover *all the bases*...when they simply could have had him do the *script*. Yeah..I know..this is AN ELABORATE HOAX...so we'll fly Musky out and make it look legit.

A shill that FLYS ALL THE WAY out to see Dyer?...I guess they're going out of their way then to fly Musky out to cover *all the bases*...when they simply could have had him do the *script*. Yeah..I know..this is AN ELABORATE HOAX...so we'll fly Musky out and make it look legit.

Your entitled to your opinion. Your not looking at all the facts just the ones the FIT into your beliefs

Yes. That's impossible for you to believe, but RDs and Musky's story is perfectly believable? It's not across the ocean. It's 4 hours flight time. RD and MA were buds before this started. Not so hard to believe MA went out there for a night of partying and hoaxing.

We don't even know for certain who MA really is. Why the staunch support Ronn1. You continually site that MA just sounds like he's telling the truth. If I went on that in my line of work we would never arrest anybody. A judge wont even sign my warrants without HARD facts!!

Yes, I think he's telling the truth..plain and simple.

he had his picture taken with Dyer .

That is the only thing know for certain, that someone calling himself Musky Allen took a photo with Rick Dyer.

Are there any other pics of Musky out there to compare to that pic that guy and Rick took by their castle?

No one seems to know who this Musky Allen is despite him being the "biggest skeptic in the bigfoot world".

And what is so elaborate? The word of.a four time hoaxer and he's buddy who has been caught lying three times concerning this event?

I have said this countless times before in these ever growing posts........................ In today's media crazed society any hint of a "real" BIGFOOT being studied would send Twitter and FB into a frenzy.

This story is has bogus as it comes...................... But the posts back and forth between the believers and non-believers are entertaining as all hell.

In fact it's so good that other sites are using snipits on their blogs............. All good stuff...............

This thread is like a great murder trial. Both sides make very compelling cases.Extreme intelligence exhibited on both sides. Very hard to predict the verdict.

Guest VioletX

Good find!

Remember that Rick said he went deeper than where everyone assumes he was and in his videos he talks about A,Band C campsites.

So If all of this went down, there may have been another area that vehicles approached from.

and...the guy interviewed heard gunfire...

Edited by VioletX

How do we know that Musky actually flew out to LV.... What did I miss.... I thought it was just a claim.... Anyone got some real proof of this...

Interesting in that interview that a pretty scary, young homeless man that was, "out of it", and "appeared to be high on something" said that Rick Dyer was, "not all there upstairs". I tend to believe him.