Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest WldHrtRnch

YW Jacki. Warm study doesn't sound like a killing of a BF either though. And I've never indicated my belief that Minnow Films and Morgan Matthews would be perpetuating a hoax. I do not believe they would.

Simply because they've included an admitted hoaxer in their film, if they even did, does not mean they are part of a hoax. I'm certain they can not control what comes out of RDs mouth. I've stated this previously, and I'll state again, I do not think you could create a complete and thorough documentary on this subject without including the topic of hoaxes.

Good point wild. I believe this is exactly what happened. Minnow wants to include a segment.t about hoaxing as it relates to the search for misters. Who better to involve in this his to hoax segment than tricky Ricky. RD then sees his chance to dupe the BF Co

Community and runs with it.

I tried to log into the members area of that page and create an account to view the more indepth information, but it came back with the message that I dont have 'industry credentials'!! I really dont think that Minnow are going to release the info about the 'secret' part to their film yet anyhow. It seems their 'secret' is still a 'secret' otherwise Derek Randles wouldnt have to sign NDA's?

I tried to log into the members area of that page and create an account to view the more indepth information, but it came back with the message that I dont have 'industry credentials'!! I really dont think that Minnow are going to release the info about the 'secret' part to their film yet anyhow. It seems their 'secret' is still a 'secret' otherwise Derek Randles wouldnt have to sign NDA's?

Get the credentials and get to the truth!!

Well they're keeping it very secret, that's for sure. They could use words like "shocking" or "never before seen" or "incredible" (you get the idea) to spark interest and draw in viewers without revealing what the secret is. But they are not.

PS we don't know if Derek signed an NDA yet. He has not confirmed. Sure is taking a while though. Weird, since there should be one pretty much ready from when Musky went. Just need to change a few names ...

Edited by Belmar

Guest flycatch

I posted previously and for some reason it was never posted. I'm going to give you two names and you do the research. The first name is Dr. Joshua Bonde and the second is Dr. Jeff Meldrum. There is a connection between these two individuals and it plays into what you are calling a hoax.

it came back with the message that I dont have 'industry credentials'!!

Just realised the irony of what I just said after yesterdays theories about my 'other life' :laugh:

Ha, I did the same, Jacki. However, I do have a very close resource within the film/documentary industry. ;)

And??

Addendum to my previous post. Derek just posted on the other thread that he doesn't know yet what he will or won't be allowed to talk about. I take that to mean no NDA yet. I can't imagine what the holdup could be.

Well they're keeping it very secret, that's for sure. They could use words like "shocking" or "never before seen" or "incredible" (you get the idea) to spark interest and draw in viewers without revealing what the secret is. But they are not.

PS we don't know if Derek signed an NDA yet. He has not confirmed. Sure is taking a while though. Weird, since there should be one pretty much ready from when Musky went. Just need to change a few names ...

Well the info is clearly just for admin purposes. Their marketing hasnt actually started officially has it? Anyone seen a trailer?

The first name is Dr. Joshua Bonde and the second is Dr. Jeff Meldrum.

I am busy cooking at the moment....can you cut to the chase and tell us???

Ha, I did the same, Jacki. However, I do have a very close resource within the film/documentary industry. ;)

And.... Do we have a BIG Party to go to or not???

Well the info is clearly just for admin purposes. Their marketing hasnt actually started officially has it? Anyone seen a trailer?

I am busy cooking at the moment....can you cut to the chase and tell us???

Cooking?? You making Spotted Dic.k for dinner?