AtlantiS

Google Earth Blobsquatches

Guest NorthwestSquatcher

All of your pictures are just tricks of lighting, definitely not a bigfoot. You can find a blobsquatch in almost any picture taken of a forest.

Airdale

Here is a Google Earth satellite view of a reclining Blobsquatch in the area of BFRO Report # 39785 that was posted by Admin today, 0.86 miles due west of Sharron Hollow, Michigan. The Blobsquatch appears to be reclining on its left side and would be between seven and eight feet in height when standing, based on the path measurement using the Google Earth ruler set to feet.

I am including a high altitude establishing shot and a zoomed shot.

post-22377-0-69756400-1371756422_thumb.jpost-22377-0-11771900-1371756442_thumb.j

Edited by Airdale

I would jump to, "That's just another rock" ... BUT is the ice around the edge there broken where it went in??

What's in the pics before and after?

AtlantiS

@ Rex...

That's a cool one...

Trogluddite

Can't believe you both missed the juvenile in the lower left-hand corner coming up the riverbank to catch up with the mother. 

churchill

Would sure like to know the story behind that last one?

frap10

Yeah - any after shots?

Guest SquatchinNY

One in the river looks like a rock, the other looks like a stump with shadow. That is, however, just my opinion.

churchill

I think i get it, cement barrier at the bottom of the pic would probably indicate a bridge and at the top left direction arrows with the zomming thing...so its google street view i guess.

Too bad...interesting though.

Trogluddite

Ahemmm...

Rex, 

Any chance you can post the coordinates where this view is so that members can see the area now?  Thanks.

Atlfalcon08

It's funny my daughter just moved out to Washington, and I was following along on I-90 on google maps street view plenty of wooded squatchy territory. Makes me want to check out hot spots like Big Thicket area, Bluff Creek, Vancouver Island, Boggy Creek, Scape oar swamp etc. chances of finding a quality pic has got to be like hitting the lottery, but still, it gives you an idea what these places look like and the environment. Plus with our luck there would be a perfect up close pic and google would blur the face like they do humans. 

Wolfjewel

Welcome to the forums, QueenB!

The images are probably  not Bigfoot or a hog, but shadows that form likely-looking shapes. A closer view, different angle, or different time of day would reveal nothing there. However — carefully looking at photos and thru spotting scopes is great practice for any kind of nature study (I know from having watched wolves in Yellowstone.) Search for the word Pareidolia (random shadows that appear to be real objects) in the upper right search box here, and you’ll find some very helpful posts about this topic. 

Hope that is helpful, not “critical”!

Incorrigible1

Welcome, QueenB. Are you sure these aren't from NE Kansas?

• Haha 1