Admin

idaho-1882.png

• gigantor unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Admin
On 10/9/2019 at 7:38 PM, georgerm said:

sounds like a bigfoot

Yup, over 6ft. hair covered, arms down to its knees, etc.

• gigantor featured this topic
Admin
4 hours ago, georgerm said:

The part about it wearing skins of animals is probably an embellishment. Have you ever heard of bigfoot wearing skins?

Only in other older articles. I agree that there is hyperbole in many accounts, but I see that as normal. Can you imagine how exited those kids must of been?

Admin
13 hours ago, georgerm said:

kids?   Are you referring to the 'boy' that were really shaken up with this bigfoot?

I meant boys.

• 2 weeks later...

Your average Joe ArmChair Squatchers watching Finding Bigfoot rerun's thinks the whole Bigfoot thing never existed until the Jerry Crew casts in the 1958!! lol

• Haha 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic

Many of the older articles report the wearing of animal skins, and I suspect one or both of the following may be why. First, it could be that varying length of hair, possibly of a different color or appearing differently colored due to relative angle to the prevailing sunlight could be mistaken for skin clothing, especially at a distance. Secondly, Victorian attitudes regarding nakedness may have resulted in clothing being added to the story since the reports are of a "wild man" and not an ape like creature.