Sign in to follow this  

If Patty Is A Fake, Where Is The Suit?

I have jumped from my forum on recreating the PGF today, to asking where is the monkey/BF suit?

Has anyone heard what happened to it? Surely someone has said something about seeing the fake suit somewhere besides in the film?

Crowlogic

I have jumped from my forum on recreating the PGF today, to asking where is the monkey/BF suit?

Has anyone heard what happened to it? Surely someone has said something about seeing the fake suit somewhere besides in the film?

Since the PGF was shot close to 45 years ago its unrealistic to assume a suit would still exist. Certainly if Patterson was the suit's sole creator then figure on it having been disposed of at some point when Patterson figured he was out of the Bigfoot film making business. If it was a rented or loaned object then it could have been used again modified beyond recognition by its proper owners for another purpose. A suit would have been incriminating to have around and once Patterson knew his race was run he most likely would have destroyed it. I would have. After Patterson's death the PGF was the only thing his family had and to risk it being discovered a hoax by a suit turning up would have been suicidal. The suit if it was a suit will never surface its gone!

It's in WA state, hidden away for the last however many years. It'll probably come to light in 10 - 20 years, or it'll disappear forever. To get it you'd have to be a ninja, no joke (well, maybe a little joke), and you'd have to break the law.

Thepattywagon

If it "stunk" as bad as Heironimus said it did, the thing probably got up and walked right out the door on it's own, never to be smelled again.

Oh Susie, why do you do this....you're just going to get em going again... :wub:

WV FOOTER

It's not unrealistic for the suit to still exist, if Patty was in fact fake. If Patterson hoaxed the whole event, it speaks volumes about his character. Having said this, he never would have taken that secret to the grave. Exposing the hoax would have been his last hoorah. The suit would have been his trump card. ;)

It is in a glass case in Al DeAtely's home.

Guest ThePattyArcade
It is in a glass case in Al DeAtely's home.

Proof plz ;)

gershake

Didn't kit track it down up to the Canadian border, where its traces started fading? Didn't he say Howard Heironimus drove it there and it got confiscated... or something...?

Guest demon

blevins says he has a source who wishes to stay hidden.that he took the suit for a halloween party.in canada. and customs seized it.but he has a letter saying come and collect it. with photo's of the suit.this is how blevins claims he copied the suit from these pics. he posted this on the jref, today

Proof plz ;)

I was told it was there by a member from the old forum, that worked in the house as a contractor. :) Another member on this forum know's it is there also. ;)

gershake

I really really really really want to the suit to re-surface. If the PGF was a fake, we can finally lay it to rest. If the suit doesn't match what we see in the PGF, it confirms the conspiracy theory that some of us here have that they did shoot a film with Bob H. but then happened to film a real sasq later on.

Guest ThePattyArcade
blevins says he has a source who wishes to stay hidden.that he took the suit for a halloween party.in canada. and customs seized it.but he has a letter saying come and collect it. with photo's of the suit.this is how blevins claims he copied the suit from these pics. he posted this on the jref, today

He "says". Can he prove it? Can we see the photos of the suit? Can you show us the link? If he is making these claims, let us see the 100% proof and lay this mystery to rest.

If he can't provide evidence, then we have no reason to believe him -_-

I don't mean to come off as confrontational, but it is tiring to listen to all this "he said" "she said" stuff without it ever actually coming to anything

Guest demon

He "says". Can he prove it? Can we see the photos of the suit? Can you show us the link? If he is making these claims, let us see the 100% proof and lay this mystery to rest.

If he can't provide evidence, then we have no reason to believe him -_-

I don't mean to come off as confrontational, but it is tiring to listen to all this "he said" "she said" stuff without it ever actually coming to anything

ok heres the link his first post is half way down..were trying to get more out of him..like the actual name..

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=132900&page=141

for anyone interested this is his opening post on the reveal he has seen pics

"Ok after 3 years now I will tell you how I made my suit.

My source wishes to remain anonymous.

I was told a story about the suit that was used in the PG film.

There was a man that is related to Bob Gimlin. He had the suit with him in 1974 and he gone to Canada to a Halloween Party. He had the suit that they used in the PG film. He took the suit from a trunk that was at his relative house. They did not knew he took the suit. However after the party He started back home to Washington. The Canadian Patrol stop him and they took the suit for they thought it was a Bear hide. But, he told them it was a suit. But, they still think it was a bear hide. The Canadian Patrol took the suit. Now he did not tell no one that he took the suit. So 2 month latter he got a letter from the Canadian Patrol that he can come back and pick up his suit. They looked it over and they found out is was not a bear hide and it was a suit. But, as he did not like to get in trouble with anyone in his family so he left the suit with them. In the letter they said they will destroy it if not picked up within 3 months.

Now at first I did not believe him. But, he did show me something 3 photos of the suit. In the letter he got from the Canadian Patrol was with 3 photos of the suit they had.

After I seen these photos and studying Roger Patterson drawings this is how I made my suit.

The photos show

1 the torso laying on a table and the suit had a zipper in the front and it had breast on it. There was a strap that was hooked on the buttocks that came between the legs and hook in the front.

2 photo shows the legs or pants of the suit.

3 photo shows the hands and feet.

The only thing they did not have was the head piece.

Now you see why my suit match the Bigfoot in the film. I made this suit the same way the photos and drawings show.

Roger Patterson was the man who made the suit. The suit he made the torso was made out of leather with the fur covering over it. The legs had pieces add to it with leather to make the muscles in the legs.The suit was in 5 pieces.

The torso one piece

The legs one piece

The feet one piece both feet count as 1

The hands one piece both hands count as 1

The head one piece.

So you see this is why my suit looks like the suit in the film is I have seen real photos of the suit Roger Patterson used.

Can you call this hearsay yes you can but, I can not call it hearsay for I made a copy of the suit by the photos he had.

He told the story and he had the photos and the pick up ticket for the suit and the letter from the Canadian Patrol."

Edited by demon

Not only can a person call this hearsay, I'd also call the story a complete fabrication.

First of all the claimant says that he is a relative of Bob Gimlin. Absolutely no confirmation on this. No choice but to throw it out as it is unsubstantiated.

Second, he says that he took the suit, again only his word, no confirmation and now it is too late for any other anonymous person to stand up and say "I was there and I saw him take the suit", or even "I was at the party and I saw the suit".

Third, he claims that he made the suit. Hmm.... I thought all along that according to the deniers it was Roger who made the suit.

Fourth, He didn't want to go back to retrieve the suit. Why not? He could have easily gone back to retrieve it all by himself the same way that he had it confiscated from him, in fact, if he was wanting to keep things secret he probably would have done exactly that.

Fifth, the "Canadian Patrol" could not tell the difference between a bear hide and a suit....... really????? A suit fabricated from Dynel or horse hide or cow hide.... which was it now? By the way it is the RCMP. If they did suspect that it was an illegal bear hide he would have been arrested on the spot. If they did let him go they would have lost their man and had no jurisdiction to go and get him in the U.S.

Sixth, it is too easy of a way to have everything all wrapped up in a nice little bow to say that "if you don't come and get it we will destroy it". A feeble attempt to make the story sound believable.

Seventh, the 5 piece suit idea contradicts all other claims. Heronimous's hoody footy suit description contradicts the Morris suit description which contradicts this description. No one else ever described a strap between the legs that fastens on the front.

Hey, people, I know a guy who knows a guy who sells a compound that when ingested on a regular basis will make you look like either Ali Tabrizi or Ximena Navarrete depending on your gender. Really, believe me, I've seen the pictures. I know it is true.

Sign in to follow this