Sign in to follow this  

If Patty Is A Fake, Where Is The Suit?

Crowlogic

Oh come on it was 45 years ago! The suit would have torpedoed Roger's legacy for his family. If there was a suit it was disposed of. This nonsense of Blevins is insane.

Guest ThePattyArcade

Patty destroyed the silly man-suit years ago :D

Patterson-Gimlin

There is no suit. I am amused by Blevins and others who disagree. I enjoy reading all this so called proof.

Guest trapper steve

i dont think you will find a suit,i believe the film is real,when rene was still alive i got to view the film at larry lunds house,they had a sterioptic projector and rene let them cut 2 frames from one of his copies ,the projected image was amazing,you could see the mussels under the skin and the facial fetures realy came to life,i was also able to go through the film frame by frame,so in my opinion its the real deal,also a good friend of mine in a private interview with gimlin stated that gimlin said he wished he had shot the thing after all the problems the film has made for him,thanks,steve

If it "stunk" as bad as Heironimus said it did, the thing probably got up and walked right out the door on it's own, never to be smelled again.

You are too cute! Hugs from me to you :wub:

I love the the idea that it was too smelly to keep.

Hm, why was it so smelly, really?

Of course, I now believe that it was not a suit, but a living female Bigfoot. I promise to learn how to spell the other name for BF, the name that starts with an S. ;)

A girl has to have a little fun occasionally, you know... And you made that possible for me today when I read your post.. :D I laughed and woke up my little dogs who looked around to see what was happening..

Oh Susie, why do you do this....you're just going to get em going again... :wub:

:wub: Back at you my dear friend.

I can't help myself. I'm looking for genuine proof, not tall tales anymore. I'm sure that you do understand..

That's what friends are for, you know.. :wub:

Since the PGF was shot close to 45 years ago its unrealistic to assume a suit would still exist. Certainly if Patterson was the suit's sole creator then figure on it having been disposed of at some point when Patterson figured he was out of the Bigfoot film making business. If it was a rented or loaned object then it could have been used again modified beyond recognition by its proper owners for another purpose. A suit would have been incriminating to have around and once Patterson knew his race was run he most likely would have destroyed it. I would have. After Patterson's death the PGF was the only thing his family had and to risk it being discovered a hoax by a suit turning up would have been suicidal. The suit if it was a suit will never surface its gone!

That makes sense to me, also, but I believe that there was no suit anymore, that Roger actually managed to film a living creature.

Who woulda thunk it? :P No suit= living BF!

Guest Kerchak

According to some 'Roger Patterson was a hoaxer' claimants he didn't only make the Patty suit. He had other hoax suits as well. Patty would have been but one of a number.

Strangely, (or perhaps tellingly) no evidence has ever surfaced for ANY of them.

It's in WA state, hidden away for the last however many years. It'll probably come to light in 10 - 20 years, or it'll disappear forever. To get it you'd have to be a ninja, no joke (well, maybe a little joke), and you'd have to break the law.

How did you come into this knowledge? Do you know where the suit is located? Last I heard the suit was confiscated by Canada, who conveniently *lost* it.... Since it was supposedly made with horse hide, and stunk to high heaven, why anyone would keep it, much less wear it remains a mystery.Canada is as good a Patsy for *Patty* as anything or anyone else.

Edited by Susiq2

Guest demon

where was the model used in the surgeon photo??? people swore it was real.till the day he admitted it was all a hoax.

Crowlogic

where was the model used in the surgeon photo??? people swore it was real.till the day he admitted it was all a hoax.

However the surgeon's photo was one still frame and because of its cropped condition scale could not be measured. Furthermore that Nessie hoax left behind not a single artifact. The PGF being a color motion picture done on a site that other researchers could and did visit presents a much better opportunity to study. Comparing the Nessie photo with the PGF film is apples to oranges.

Crowlogic

However the surgeon's photo was one still frame and because of its cropped condition scale could not be measured. Furthermore that Nessie hoax left behind not a single artifact. The PGF being a color motion picture done on a site that other researchers could and did visit presents a much better opportunity to study. Comparing the Nessie photo with the PGF film is apples to oranges.

Oh Susie, why do you do this....you're just going to get em going again... :wub:

I'm sorry, I wasn't planning on starting anything except a topic I was interested in learning something about.

If the guys get busy challenging each other about the facts we can all learn from each of them, and their beliefs. I truly was not trying to "get them started again".. :blink: They just sorta do that around here from what I've observed... :blob:

BTW, I believe that BF is real.....today. :P

Well said Crowlogic! :wub: You sunk that basketball! Sincere hugs to you from me..

Crowlogic

I was told it was there by a member from the old forum, that worked in the house as a contractor. :) Another member on this forum know's it is there also. ;)

I remember that thread and from the very beginning the poster set up all sorts of excuses why he couldn't go back and see the suit again. Also the story had no legs because once the thread got started the poster disappeared.

Sign in to follow this