Painthorse

Something's In The Mist (Playing With Gifs And Color Hues)

Painthorse

"Have no idea what this is", but somethings there in the mist that's not in the other pics. Taken with an older bushnel, only takes one pic at a time with flash mode. Not much size to it but the shape is interesting and have included one pic that's not misty.

Just started working with gifs so this was a "fun project using different color hues".

If anything, it has a good creepy effect, lol.

http://gickr.com/results4/anim_c9c4320c-e313-fa44-c518-3392889cdddc.gif

Edited by Painthorse

not trying to be nagative PH... but a question....?

based on what I can see of the GIF, the thing we are looking at is in that small box that appears in one of the first frames?

if so, and just taking a quick guess at the approximate scale- the "thing" would be like what, between a foot and two feet tall ?

I think lefty might be onto something with the Pareidolia idea....

But its intriguing to look at, and you did a nice job creating the GIF file- something I admittedly havent a clue how to do.....

:)

Guest MoMoMafia

Whoa, looking at that at the right time "I" personally see a slight young girl bent over forward with both hands clutching a small of a tree. On her face is a look of concern. But I can't see anything long enough to make a statement on what is really being seen. It's strange.

MMM

AtlantiS

interesting would love to see the original picture(s) of it...

Edited by AtlantiS

Whoa, looking at that at the right time "I" personally see a slight young girl bent over forward with both hands clutching a small of a tree. On her face is a look of concern. But I can't see anything long enough to make a statement on what is really being seen. It's strange.

MMM

I have that problem, too. I don't see that fast. :o

JiggyPotamus

I could see how it might be a bear as well, due to the roundness of what appears to be a face. If it was a sasquatch, I cannot make out where its lower limbs would be, and it seems to me that it would have to be down on all fours. If I had to choose between a bear and a sasquatch it would be pretty easy, simply because it is easier for me to visualize that being a bear. You captured these yourself I am guessing? I trust you completely as far as evidence you have personally collected, so if this is yours I will rule out a hoax. How big do you think the subject is, roughly speaking?

AtlantiS

After looking closer to it i think it is a dog walking there..

post-8370-0-69125200-1364481675_thumb.jp

post-8370-0-52034500-1364481684_thumb.jp

post-8370-0-04379800-1364481695_thumb.jp

post-8370-0-82879900-1364481711_thumb.jp

Edited by AtlantiS
  • Upvote 1

Painthorse

@ Art, like I posted in my above post I have "no idea what it is" with the cropping and enlarging yes there would have to be some play of paradoilia. I also did say that whatever it is is small, it is on a downslope, so it is unknown whether whatever it is, is squatting or standing.

Art go to gickr.com, it's so darned easy and I'm having a blast with it. Just be sure all your pics are the same size before loading them to your desktop or documents or whatever you choose. Click on the size you want in the left box and then the time in the right box, scroll down a bit and you'll see continue at the lower right and clickie. "Have fun".

@ Atlantis, I e-mail you the original today along with the un misty pic.

@ Jiggy, it's not large at all, never got technical with it due to the conditions being so misty, but the shape has allways intrigued me along with what appears to be a deep set, set of eyes. The other issue is that if what I am actually seeing "is a face" there appears to be something sticking out of both sides of what appears to be the mouth area. I'm going by hypothesis only, incorporating what " I think" into an area that I'm researching.

And yes we captured this on one of our cams. Unfortunately the bushnel is a one pic only and the mist was a downer to ID whatever it is properly. Thank you.

@ Atlantis, Just saw what you did, I'll e-mail you those pics ASAP and there are hunting dogs here but still intriguing.

Atlantis, could that be a wolf and not a dog??? We own two wolves and have had sightings of what appears to be a lone "very large" silver wolf. Called game and fish and was told they are not here so possibly a lone wild one or someone lost a once domesticated one.

Edited by Painthorse

AtlantiS

Could be a wolf, yes...

I noticed the dog shape when reviewing my first reconstruction...

working at my first reconstruction I only concentrated at the white shape, what seems to hug the trunk...

All those pixels and blurs and shades can trick your eyes very easy...

Edited by AtlantiS

Sasfooty

How is it possible to change a picture that much? It is absolutely amazing! So, is it the BF or is it the dog? And if it's the dog, where did the BF face go?

GIF4_zpsd6a4c707.jpgGIF3_zps3f4d3996.jpg

I can't believe no one has seen the hog yet. Facing us, head perked up and alert. The nostrils come through very clear in all 7 on the zoomed in shots. Floppy ears like a Duroc would have, not erect like a Hamp.