Guest ThePattyArcade

What Do You See In The Jacobs Photo?

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ThePattyArcade

I'm curious to see what people think of the Jacobs creature. Yes, maybe it's beating a dead horse, but why not?

Link here for those who don't know http://www.bfro.net/avevid/jacobs/jacobs_photos.asp

Do you think it could be a juvenile sasquatch, or is it just a mangy bear? I am undecided, but I lean to towards the probability that it is probably a bear -_-

Mods, I did a search for topics similar to this one. I couldn't find any, so I assume it's ok to post this...? If not, please delete this thread.

Oh, it is always fun to discuss the Jacob's photos. :lol: However, the discussion can get rather heated, usually.

Just a reminder to our members, please give thought to what you post and how you post in this thread. Let's not let it turn ugly.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Splash

WV FOOTER

The photos speak for themselves. I have always wondered why there weren't more pics taken by cam, or could there be better pics. we just haven't seen? Maybe this forum can answer that question. This creature couldn't possibly walk around in the position it was captured by cam. I was born at night, but not last night. B)

Guest fenris

The photos speak for themselves. I have always wondered why there weren't more pics taken by cam, or could there be better pics. we just haven't seen? Maybe this forum can answer that question. This creature couldn't possibly walk around in the position it was captured by cam. I was born at night, but not last night. B)

No need for it to get heated, it's obvious it's a bear and nothing more. We as a community were insulted by the insinuation of anything.

Cervelo

Bear

gershake

No need for it to get heated, it's obvious it's a bear and nothing more. We as a community were insulted by the insinuation of anything.

You're getting pretty definite here again... :D

I voted undecided.

rmac-69

Beer! Whoops, I meant Beer! Ah crap! Let's try this again, Beer! Dammit! I give up.

Guest fenris

You're getting pretty definite here again... :D

I voted undecided.

nope, calling it what it is, it's a bear and any who can't see that (no offense bud), squint and look again, it's a bear. I'm sirprised this is even still discussed as anything but.

I see this one on a seperate level from skookum et al, this was is clear enough to see it for what it is, and any and all efforts on the part of the BFRO to present it otherwise are, let's just say disingenius.

so:

PGF: compelling, but likely to old to be anything but inconclusive.

Skookum: elk lay (imho)

memorial may footage: pixelated blob, nothing more, inconclusive

jacob: it's a bear, and nothing more.

Edited by fenris

gershake

Well as I said I'm really new to bigfootery and bigfoot, so far the only thing I know about the Jacobs pictures is what I read on BFRO. Their measurements impressed me back then. I've also never seen what a mangy bear looks like.

masterbarber
post-24-094785800 1299262360_thumb.jpg

gershake

Wow, it looks a lot like a dog! ô_O

It's pretty close, but for example, the Jacobs creature doesn't have prominent ears at all. It does rather look like a biped (e. g. human) on all fours to me.

Guest fenris

Well as I said I'm really new to bigfootery and bigfoot, so far the only thing I know about the Jacobs pictures is what I read on BFRO. Their measurements impressed me back then. I've also never seen what a mangy bear looks like.

then consider this a learning opportunity, many have argued bears cant make the pose the alledged creature does, a quick googling disproves that. Its a bear among bears and with moderator endulgence the BFRO has every incentive to present it less certainly to keep the ecotours going. It's kinda niave to see it otherwise imo.

Guest ThePattyArcade

Me too...that's kind of the reason why I posted this thread -_-

Not all of us are Bigfoot veterans

Edited by ThePattyArcade

I don't know that niave is a word I'd use Fenris, heck the first time I saw it my reaction was leaning toward BF. Then, after my initial "WOW" moment, I took a closer look and began to see "Bear". I think everyone who wants to see proof, tends to be hopeful with every new pic or video posted. I can't knock anyone for being optomistic.

The thing you have to remember about the Jacob's photos, is that there were other photos in the series (taken minutes apart from the others) from the same game camera, that clearly showed young bears hanging around the area. Those photos are the ones that have been taken off the interweb, so that comparisons cannot be made to the other photos.