Guest ThePattyArcade

What Do You See In The Jacobs Photo?

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Forbig

I've seen more but this one was the most comical it does make some good points and shows what it really might have looked like walking.

Edited by Forbig

Cervelo

Forbig,

My first reaction was wow this is interesting. But then when you learn that other bears where seen in the same time frame. For me the more I looked at it the more it looked like a bear. If you look at any of the most recent bigfoot caught on video it's all in the eyes of the beholder. Knowing the context of any evidence for me is as important as the evidence. I want to believe but I just can't buy into most of what's presented.

Guest Forbig

Forbig,

My first reaction was wow this is interesting. But then when you learn that other bears where seen in the same time frame. For me the more I looked at it the more it looked like a bear. If you look at any of the most recent bigfoot caught on video it's all in the eyes of the beholder. Knowing the context of any evidence for me is as important as the evidence. I want to believe but I just can't buy into most of what's presented.

Me to, but look at the other facts. Accoding to everyone involved the bear were being followed by it because it waited soemthing like 27 minutes before it showed up. It scared the bear away because the bear never returned even with bait still there. I find that very strange.

Guest Forbig

Then there is the fact that Bigfoot was spotted by different unrelated eye witnesses in this exact same spot many times over the years before the Jacobs figure was captured on film!

Cervelo

Then there is the fact that Bigfoot was spotted by different unrelated eye witnesses in this exact same spot many times over the years before the Jacobs figure was captured on film!

Troll on my friend believe what "facts" u wish there are plenty of others here that will bite. This fish has got to go!

Guest Forbig

I'm not trolling these are all facts. Another suprising thing is that other investigators and random witnesses immediately following the sighting recorded sounds from it and came close to it again.

Edited by Forbig

Cervelo

Ok I'll play, who saw the Bigfoot run the bears off?

Fish on!!!!!!

Edited by Cervelo

Guest Forbig

Ok I'll play, who saw the Bigfoot run the bears off?

Fish on!!!!!!

Everyone can see the time stamps it was nearly 27 minutes later. Reportedly the next photo after the figure was several days later and was of the owner picking up the camera proving it still was functional. The bait was still there and bears usually return to the same spot everyday when food is involved especially that close to winter. Why didn't they ever return? My guess, maybe they were eaten off camera.

Cervelo

Everyone can see the time stamps it was nearly 27 minutes later. Reportedly the next photo after the figure was several days later and was of the owner picking up the camera proving it still was functional. The bait was still there and bears usually return to the same spot everyday when food is involved especially that close to winter. Why didn't they ever return? My guess, maybe they were eaten off camera.

Who/what was eaten off camera? And that's my point you and they are guessing not fact no real proof. Just as we all do your filling in the gaps to support what you believe and I'm ok

with that. My own experience was most likely a person stalking me but I'll go to my grave saying it was no man and it was on two feet but that doesn't make it so. You don't have to

prove anything to me. But IMO it's a bear or to put it your way I know for a fact it's a bear:)

Edited by Cervelo

Guest Forbig

The bear were eaten you can say that's my gap filling belief. That's why I said "my guess" the facts are:

Different witnesses seen a Bigfoot like figure at different times in this same area before the Jacobs figure was taken.

Bigfoot like sounds were recorded and strange encounters from witnesses are reported at this sightings location following the pictures.

Cervelo

Bigfoot ate the bear?

Guest Forbig

I could be wrong it might be a deformed bear, a hoax. . . I guess my point is nobody knows for certain even a broken watch has the correct time twice a day.

Cervelo

I could be wrong it might be a deformed bear, a hoax. . . I guess my point is nobody knows for certain even a broken watch has the correct time twice a day.

Ok fish off!

Guest wudewasa

I find this polls outcome strange because I've seen other such polls involving thousands that voted in favor of it. One from a Bushnell photo contest, one on the Ellen Degeneres show and one that went with many, many voters world wide on Yahoo.

I see many too opinionated because they don’t want to believe it or they’re have another agenda altogether. Maybe it’s because they’re in competition with the BFRO but the fact is that many times this photo has been altered to look like a bear so it can be portrayed as one. Maybe it’s nobody wants to think outside the box anymore. There are a couple so called experts that look at this possibly credible evidence and have the conjecture to insinuate “it’s not the Bigfoot I believe in.†It’s no wonder the public perceives us as a bunch of hypocritical fanatics.

Wow Forbig, you have all of us pinned perfectly! LOL Of course all Ellen Degeneres patrons are experts on bigfoot morphometric analysis!

While I can't speak for others, I am not in competition with the BFRO. Actually, I respect some of its members a great deal. It's Matt Moneymaker that many of us disagree with, but that's for another thread to discuss.

There are many people on this forum that think outside the box, possibly not to your specifications. Some you may disagree with. However, evidence is not possibly credible: It is either accepted or it is not. Most people are this forum are not insinuating that "it's not the Bigfoot I believe in," they are DIRECTLY SAYING that this is not a bigfoot, but a bear!

Why the public sees us as hypocritical fanatics is something that can be discussed in another thread, but disagreeing over whether the animal in the Jacobs photos is either a bear or bigfoot is the issue here.

Finally, I understand that you are native and adhere to your traditions and beliefs about bigfoot, but please understand many of us on BFF come from a variety of ethnicities and beliefs other than your own. Some rquire scientific proof that bigfoot exists, instead of legends and stories. We can disagree, but rather than harangue us, present your beliefs, and we can discuss them.

MagniAesir

Personally I think it is bear.

And I don't believe Sasquatch show up to to prove treaty claims as I think that is political I will be reporting that post