Bill Munns' Pgf Presentation From The Texas Bigfoot Conference

The presentation Bill Munns gave at the Texas Bigfoot Conference on March 16, 2013 is available on the North American Wood Ape Conservancy website:

http://bit.ly/tbconfvids

Second video down. Watch it full-screen and hi-res for best effect!

Edited by bipto

thermalman

Thanks bipto.

• Upvote 1

AtlantiS

Fantastic presentation........

My compliments to Bill Munns....

• Upvote 1

It's a very good presentation, but will the skeptics even bother watching it?

Probably not.

I should say, a very hearty THANKS to Bill for allowing us to post this video!

Bill

Bipto:

You are most welcome. Your conference was by far the best I've ever participated in, so I'm pleased that I was able to contribute to it's being special.

Bill

• Upvote 3

AaronD

Yes thanks Bill, and bipto

OntarioSquatch

Sweet! Thanks for posting this. I've already watched the TBRC presentation and it was pretty good. The Raccoon's with backpacks and what not.

Ike

Outstanding presentation. Thanks Bill and NAWAC.

• Upvote 1

xspider1

Wow! Thank-you, Bill and thank-you, Bipto. That's very, very impressive. The PGf needed a boost and that is just what the doctor ordered. 8 ) Awesome!

• Upvote 1

A great set of presentations. My hat is off to everyone involved.

St. G-

At the time he gave the presentation, I posted to the NAWAC Facebook page that Bill was absolutely wrecking the PGF costume theory. And I think he did. A real highlight of a day filled with highlights.

AtlantiS

Yes I agree... after this no discussion needed anymore about PGF.... we can move on now :)

At the time he gave the presentation, I posted to the NAWAC Facebook page that Bill was absolutely wrecking the PGF costume theory. And I think he did. A real highlight of a day filled with highlights.

Edited by AtlantiS

I have read all of the latest “Bill Munns Reports†and watched the video of his presentation at the 2013 Texas Bigfoot Conference. IMHO as just an average armchair investigator, Bill Munns has provided the definitive word in the authenticity of this video. His impeccable skill in procuring the film combined with his thorough and expert analysis is very impressive and convincing. Over the years I have considered the PGF to probably be real but with doubts. I am now comfortable with asserting its authenticity without reservation. Mr. Munns has given resolution to my personal conflict and for that I am extremely grateful. The degree of professionalism in his endeavor reflects enormous passion and commitment for which there is probably little reward. Is anyone aware if Mr. Munns has reviewed other videos like the Paul Freeman footage? I would put my utmost confidence in his analysis of any video.

Yes I agree... after this no discussion needed anymore about PGF.... we can move on now

Well, minimally, the suitniks are going to have to find some new arguments. Like how was Roger such an expert in human anatomy? And now did he make someone's head fit in that little mask? Among others.