Bill Munns' Pgf Presentation From The Texas Bigfoot Conference

Bill

I feel it would be wrong to generalize as each individual, and each organization would have it's own reasons why they want to stay out of any serious PGF discussion.

It will probably take an independent third party, such as a TV producer to set something up, and if they find it is any kind of debate of they would be submitting to any kind of cross examination, I'd expect most to bail out.

Bill

Galahad

It is one thing to Have a "Suit" in a glass case. Quite another to make it look like Patty. And then the coup de grace... Make that suit moveable and seamless with materials from 1967. Maybe a good artist could achieve two out of three, but to make that suit walk, stretch, and flex like skin, over compound curves..... Not with Yesterdays technology......

Edited by Galahad
  • Upvote 1

It's a very good presentation, but will the skeptics even bother watching it?

And be exposed to reason and logic as opposed to their usual mindset of poo-flinging and psuedo-logic?

I doubt it.

A pot and a kettle walk into a bar...

Backdoc

Early in the PG film you can clearly see Patty's right hand touch or scrape against the right thigh in the walking motion  .Bill later shows this in the enhanced view of the Patty look back show the result of this brushing.  But early on you can see in the early walking clearly Patty is brushing he thigh just as Bill had pointed out.

Backdoc

Squatchy McSquatch

How tall was Patty? How far away from the camera was Patty? At whuch film speed did  'ol Rog set the camera?

Backdoc

How tall was Patty? How far away from the camera was Patty? At whuch film speed did  'ol Rog set the camera?

between 6'5'' tall (McClarin height) and prob. in my est (and have no way to prove it) about low 7's like 7'3'' is my guess at the upper limit.   Others on here can give you the other specs you are asking.  I am curious, Did you WATCH the whole video of the presentation from the TBC Squatchy McSQuatch?

Backdoc

Squatchy McSquatch

How many hours did you spend in correspondance with BobH before you attempted to rebuild the supposed suit according to his recollection?

PBeaton

Squatchy McSquatch,

Which recollection should we go with ?

Pat...

Early in the PG film you can clearly see Patty's right hand touch or scrape against the right thigh in the walking motion  .Bill later shows this in the enhanced view of the Patty look back show the result of this brushing.  But early on you can see in the early walking clearly Patty is brushing he thigh just as Bill had pointed out.

Backdoc

Backdoc,

I've never seen/noticed her hand touch her side, heard it mentioned before, but have never seen evidence of it. Can you provide images ?

Pat...

SweatyYeti

Squatchy McSquatch,

Pat...

Yo Pat, I'd recommend going with the version in which Bob wore a suit made by skinning Don Ameche's pet Poodle...

DonAmeche_zps2eea8cac.jpg

.....and Roger filmed him while riding atop Bob Gimlin's shoulders.. :lol:

And, where he also stayed overnight in a Tee-Pee, as he drove straight home... :)

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

PBeaton

Heya SweatyYeti,

My friend...sounds bout right...ha ! ha ! I'm surprised Bob H. never claimed to have DNA proof, from the male sasquatch that took a likin' to him dressed as a female one ! Ooooooh ! ha ! ha !

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton

Backdoc

Squatchy McSquatch,

Pat...

Backdoc

Backdoc,

I've never seen/noticed her hand touch her side, heard it mentioned before, but have never seen evidence of it. Can you provide images ?

Pat...

I am not very tech savy on cut and paste images. #1 it is clear at the end of Bill Munns presentation to the Texas bigfoot group his images late in the walk show this.  My point is in other Patty film I watch early on before the patty turn and look there are a few steps before that where you can clearly see her right hand and open hand (thus thumb) comes very very close to her right thigh. Thus, it is no scretch as all to think she is brushing her right hand slightly across her right thigh as she walks.  Bill Munns illustrates this late in the patty walk but I notice the same thing early in the walk as well.

I wish I could be of help on posting something on this.

Backdoc

SweatyYeti

Heya SweatyYeti,

My friend...sounds bout right...ha ! ha ! I'm surprised Bob H. never claimed to have DNA proof, from the male sasquatch that took a likin' to him dressed as a female one ! Ooooooh ! ha ! ha !

Pat...

Good one, Pat!... :thumbsup: That's another fascinating little detail that Bob might come out with, someday... :lol:  

So, I hope you enjoy the Finals, good buddy!...  :nhl: I think it's gonna be a great Series!! :)

I've always liked the Black Hawks, as a team...and Denis Savard...he's one of the all-time best, to ever play the game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB_LC10N3xU

PBeaton

Backdoc,

I admire an respect Bill's work on the film as much as most.  However, I disagree with the hand/thumb brushin' the thigh for a few reasons. I've not seen a frame that suggests that the hand brushes the thigh. Frames prior to an after the look back suggest she has her arms out an away from her body, an durin' the look back it would be most likely an most natural for her to actually spread her arms out to a greater degree. Bill mentions how the thigh area changes from light to dark as the hand passes, possibly brushin' the hair thus accountin' for the change in color/reflection. However the area this occurs exceeds the area of the hand, notice further up onto the hip also becomes lighter, my opinion it changes simply by the sun reflectin' off the hair as the leg changes position, as indicated on other areas. That area in question is actually a depression, with a ridge or protrusion above an below it that becomes more noticeable or pronounced with the flexion of the thigh muscle in my opinion. With my understandin' of anatomy, I can seen no reason for it other than it bein' a ol' injury. Granted my knowledge surely has its bounds, so I can't be certain of course, merely my opinion.

Pat...

pgf%20ref_chart_02_walk%20away.jpg

ps: From Bill's site, hope you don't mind Bill ?

Edited by PBeaton

Bill

No, Pat, I don't mind. I respect that there are differing thoughts on some of my conclusions, and I'm never offended when people offer alternate ideas about how to explain the PGF subject. Differing ideas allows us to see the issue from varying perspectives, and that is always healthy for reaching a final conclusion.

Bill

PBeaton

Bill,

Thanks Bill, I agree 100%,  simply my opinion on the area is all.

Pat...