TD-40

Why Patterson And Gimlim Were Successful That Day.

dmaker

^^ And what exactly was contradictory in my comment explaining the intended parody in my previous post?  

Oh, and I'll bite: could you please provide a list of examples where I have contradicted myself? I do yearn to be consistent and would really appreciate your kindhearted assistance in this matter.

Thank-you

Edited by dmaker

Guest Bigfoothunter

Oh, and I'll bite: could you please provide a list of examples where I have contradicted myself? I do yearn to be consistent and would really appreciate your kindhearted assistance in this matter.

Thank-you

I have quoted you in this thread and said what I found your contradictions to be ... no need in wasting my time going back and listing them.

dmaker

Actually, no you have pointed out where you think I have misstated things, but you have not ( that I could see) shown examples of  where I have contradicted myself.  

dmaker

I thought that since you seem to abhor contradictions and misstatements in my posts that you would jump at the opportunity to correct any in yours and would happily provide some examples of me contradicting myself. Or is it just misstatements in MY posts that bother you? You're ok making them yourself?

Guest Bigfoothunter

Ok, well we have people here on this forum that claim these creatures live in their backyards. We have others that claim they hunt these creatures in controlled areas where they know they habitute...yet, still..nothing. Nothing. Nothing tangible has ever been produced, ever.

The forum allows people to become members no matter how ridiculous their beliefs may seem to someone else. It even allows people to say something is fake because their gut tells them its fake. But to say nothing tangible was ever produced isn't correct in my view ... the P/G film and the evidence that came with it was produced, but your gut told you its not something worth engaging and if you don't engage a piece of evidence then you can't possibly know if its tangible or not.

dmaker

I'm sorry is that supposed to be an example of contradiction on my part? It may be an incorrect statement in your view, but it is hardly a contradiction on my part. And for the record, I was referring to the two sites that I mentioned in the same comment, saying nothing tangible has been produced by those efforts. I was not referring to the PGF at all.  And by tangible, which is very obvious if you take my statements in their full, I mean a piece of a Bigfoot that has been proven to come from an actual Bigfoot.  Again, wasn't talking about the PGF. To this day there is still not one shred of biological evidence that can be confirmed to come from a Bigfoot, or be used to prove the existence of the animal.  That is what I mean by tangible evidence.

So, still going to wait for examples of me committing the sin of self-contradiction...  I am sure you will have no problem coming up with some, since quote mining in an effort to trap me in my own words seems to be your new hobby for some reason. 

Good luck.

"The forum allows people to become members no matter how ridiculous their beliefs may seem to someone else"- Bigfoothunter

Aint that the truth! Some might even say that it's one of the strengths of this forum and their staff. 

Edited by dmaker

Guest Cervelo

Ok, well we have people here on this forum that claim these creatures live in their backyards. We have others that claim they hunt these creatures in controlled areas where they know they habitute...yet, still..nothing. Nothing. Nothing tangible has ever been produced, ever.

The forum allows people to become members no matter how ridiculous their beliefs may seem to someone else. It even allows people to say something is fake because their gut tells them its fake. But to say nothing tangible was ever produced isn't correct in my view ... the P/G film and the evidence that came with it was produced, but your gut told you its not something worth engaging and if you don't engage a piece of evidence then you can't possibly know if its tangible or not.
That's right...ya got any Bigfoot's or "evidence" to back up any proponents claims? ;)

But back to the subject at hand they acomplished exactly what they set out to do that day!

Edited by Cervelo

Guest DWA

Well, we got that one you saw.  :o

Guest Cervelo

Not me never seen one!!

Guest DWA

OK, misspoke. 

"Experienced classic great-ape intimidation behavior."  :o

Guest Cervelo

Nope again... no throwing or thrashing just someone walking in the woods ;)

Guest Bigfoothunter

Actually, no you have pointed out where you think I have misstated things, but you have not ( that I could see) shown examples of  where I have contradicted myself.  

You said, "Bigfoot skeptics do not ignore the evidence"  in one breath and in another you say, "I don't have any real opinion on it. I look at it and it looks fake and does not engage me" and "I don't need to go much deeper than thought to have, what I have freely described as a "gut reaction"". So you do not ignore the evidence until your tummy tells you not to engage it. (certainly no contradiction there or was there)  sigh~

Then you said to Sweaty about pro-Bigfooters, "you, and all the other proponents, push for science/scientists to spend their time searching for Bigfoot" to which I told you that I am a pro-Bigfooter and I do not push for scientist to spend their time searching for Bigfoot as its not their job unless they choose to do so. So 'all other proponents push for scientist to spend all their time searching for Bigfoot' was a misstatement of the facts from where I sit.

Another instance was when you said, " ... there is far more evidence that BF is a hoax, than there is otherwise." Now you can tell me what 'than there is otherwise' means and how it applies to there not being any evidence that Bigfoot may be real.

norseman

This thread is way way off kilter........

We are back to debating page after page about the existence of the creature *yawn*.

Guest Bigfoothunter
That's right...ya got any Bigfoot's or "evidence" to back up any proponents claims? ;)

But back to the subject at hand they acomplished exactly what they set out to do that day!

Yes, there is a film and a trackway that has not and seemingly cannot be intelligently explained away as being the result of a hoax. You are welcome to give it a whirl .... that is unless your tummy is telling you to not to engage it as well.

Guest Cervelo

Pretty easy no Bigfoot or significant part of a bigoot has been proffered that looks anything like what's in the film....whirl completed and tummy feels good :)

Mission accomplished!!

Edited by Cervelo