A Trailer

bipedalist

Geesh, you guys sure give a lot of power to a second or third rate movie with a star Director.  

I don't think this thing scratches the surface of all the good I've seen in the field.  Blame it on the kool-aid crowd that this thing even got off the ground.  Now you want to indict a whole field.  Give me a break.

Believe in BF or don't.  These are nothing but bush league, not even minor league players in the thick of things.  

• Upvote 2

Rockape

Plussed Bipedalist!

I'm no indicting the field. Just the loud minority that poops all over the rest off us and makes us all stink.

plussed 1   PsyShroom

dav

ThePhaige

That is all just theater... it wont hurt anything Bf related. Folks who think its crazy already think that and we the folks who know the thing is real are so far ahead of this it isn't funny, so at the end of the day it doesn't really matter or change, everyone still occupies the same place on the field.

@Thephaige, plussed and I could not agree more...all I ever here is the 'this will damage the community' line, if we're all honest, nothing will change....

Cotter

So, when a co-worker shows up at my desk to loudly announce he's seen the movie and proceeds to give his 'unbiased' review of the contents of the movie and players involved in front of other people in the office that may or may not have an interest in BF, that won't negatively affect their outlook if perhaps, one day, said coworkers decide to investigate the subject themselves?

I agree that those that are already entrenched in the phenom aren't going to be swayed, but there's that 95% of the rest of the world that has to be considered.

I used to get harrassed weekly about Finding Bigfoot and how ridiculous the top BFRO researchers were behaving in the woods, expecting to see/find something. 

Plussed Cotter.

It casts a bad light on the subject, just like Finding Bigfoot raves etc.  The general public knows so little about the subject that things like this "educate" them ten fold on what they knew before.  What they learn is that BFery is full of two types of people:  con men hell bent on hoaxing and making a buck or two, and the gullible souls more than willing to assist them in that endeavor.  Actually, that does cover a very large % of BFery demographics.  If 'research' is done anything like photo/video analysis on here, where I so often read others saying "you can clearly see BF behind that tree" when in reality it is a blobsquatch - maybe I should say a very very very large % of BFery.