A Trailer

Squatchologist

Seems like a bunch of mubbled ******** to me, I could've made that trailer in my backyard

Guest WldHrtRnch

And yet another review from hotdocs: http://www.nowtoronto.com/hotdocs/2013/film-detail.cfm?film=515&ref=reviews&sort=newest

Review By Norm Wilner NOW Rating: NN

Less a documentary than a good old-fashioned freak show, Morgan Matthews's BBC documentary follows a bunch of American hayseeds in search of the elusive Sasquatch.

One of them, notorious hoaxer Rick Dyer (who once tried to pass off a monster suit filled with offal as a Bigfoot corpse), takes Matthews on a night-vision cryptid hunt that turns into a half-baked spin on The Blair Witch Project.

I guess it's technically a documentary in that Matthews is filming real people in real environments, but by the time the movie reaches its (supposedly) shocking ending, it's something else. Imagine the perpetually hapless Nick Broomfield remaking The Mysterious Monsters.

Note: it's co-presented by the Toronto After Dark Film Festival, which should give you a sense of its primary appeal.

Bigfoothunter

Seems like a bunch of mubbled ******** to me, I could've made that trailer in my backyard

They probably have shown the best parts so to hope to entice people into watching it .... so what does that say about the rest of it.  (barf)

bipedalist

Here's the official film poster.

58107_560588290629538_2136456009_n_zps7b

It'd be nice if Morgan Matthews could autograph a few of those and post them up for auction in favor of the One Fund in Boston for the survivors/wounded/and families of the deceased.    (and don't even think politics on this one: don't go there). 

SoFla

Wait....are you saying that there isn't a dead squatch at the end of this movie? After all of the money I spent for memberships over at The Grand Poobah's site? NOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE...it just CAN'T...he would never lie to us....he swore up and down every night, so did Lily....they just asked that we be patient, I agreed and said that we'll know when we know, hell I even made it a new thing (wkwwk) as well as a few others like HOAX JOAX, I made up gay names for hundreds of the Haters...it just can't be

Signed

Fabio

I just vomited in my mouth...

Agreed. More ridiculing BF subject. This will have zero impact.

I understand the vitriol toward Dyer and Biscardi.  I do not understand why some are projecting that vitriol toward the filmmakers and the movie.  It is made by an award winning director showing at one of the world's best documentary film festivals.  To call it a fake-umentary is to besmirch the reputation of a man with a sparkling reputation in his industry who you don't even know.  You are accusing him of fraud for putting fiction in a documentary film festival.  Its his film.  He chose Dyer and Biscardi to be in it, not the other way around.  Their involvement in the movie does not make the movie illegitimate or a fake.  And I'm not talking about what is or is not shown at the end.  Its just so frustrating to see so much hatred being spewed in unfortunate directions based solely on business associations.  

I think this movie is going to be hilarious.

@beardie: the poster says it all. It's The Flintstones meets Finding Bigfoot. This is a 'mock'-u-mentary.

Guest billgreen2010

@beardie: the poster says it all. It's The Flintstones meets Finding Bigfoot. This is a 'mock'-u-mentary.

hey corn ROFLMAOO to above reply indeedy   keep on squatching researching postive sasquatch stuff etc TO BE CONTINUED :):maninlove:  :tommy: 

Guest WldHrtRnch

I understand the vitriol toward Dyer and Biscardi.  I do not understand why some are projecting that vitriol toward the filmmakers and the movie.  It is made by an award winning director showing at one of the world's best documentary film festivals.  To call it a fake-umentary is to besmirch the reputation of a man with a sparkling reputation in his industry who you don't even know.  You are accusing him of fraud for putting fiction in a documentary film festival.  Its his film.  He chose Dyer and Biscardi to be in it, not the other way around.  Their involvement in the movie does not make the movie illegitimate or a fake.  And I'm not talking about what is or is not shown at the end.  Its just so frustrating to see so much hatred being spewed in unfortunate directions based solely on business associations.  

I don't see that anyone is trying to besmirch the reputation of Morgan Matthews. You are correct, he chose this topic and these subjects. We don't have to know him to have an opinion of his film. He has put it out there for all to see and critique, or soon will. 

Have you watched the trailer? Have you read the reviews? It casts BF in a comedic and mocking light, such as has long been the case with most of society. No one said it was a "fake-umentary". It is what it is. I do not see the hatred that many are saying is being spewed, with a few exceptions. I do see the frustration from many long term and serious researchers, investigators and enthusiasts with a film of this nature being produced and shown.

Guest billgreen2010

HEY Billy!! Great to see you!!!

KB

hey kbhunter WOW great see you too  keep  on squatchin  stick to positve sasquatch stuff :kingxmas:

Guys I really think this is the feel good movie of the year.

So we then have this linked to that article>>>

At the very end he says this and it's linked:

So how does it end? Well, like Bigfoot itself, you’ll just have to see it to believe it.

http://bigfootblogger.com/bigfoot-killed-film-to-be-released-april-30th/

Edited by ronn1

bipedalist

Mockumentary with a little drool thrown in from the zombie followers you mean?!