Reasons Not To Consider The Pgf A Hoax (2)

xspider1

Thanks, Ace.  very funny.  :D

Anything that:

A.)  cannot be disproven after 46 years of continuous de-bunk attempts 

B.)  is supported by more evidence of fact than fiction every day (ref. B. Munns et al).

and

C.)  which has every indication of being real

should probably be considered.  If Bigfoot are never classified, it would just be nice if more scientists/people admitted that they just don't know what 'they' are.  imo, void where prohibited : B

Guest bigfootwatcher

I have reviewd the p..g film over so many times my head hurts...but....and there is a very big but.....the more I watch the film..the more I am convinced that the film is 120% GENUINE...NO HOAX..my reasons??....very simple...#1...you can clearly see muscles flex as the creature is walking away...#2...look at the body mass...if that's a suit, its the best suit I have ever seen, I do not see any sagging on the suit whatsoever..it is very form fitting....no way in hell someone of that time could make such a thing...(at least in my opinion)...#3..the way the arms swing and also the length of the arms....no way a human has that arm length.....also the way the creature turns and looks as its walking away..and also the length of stride....far as im concerned...REAL...ALL THE WAY.....

Edited by bigfootwatcher
  • Upvote 1
SweatyYeti

^

It's a most excellent....

Reason Not To Consider The Pgf A Hoax... :lol:...

BlevinsBeastButt-PattyComp1_zps24cba851.

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 3
xspider1

yep!  The rear-end of the Blevins suit definitely does not look right. 8|  I don't see that with Patty at all.  She looks very natural and very not like a human in a Bigfoot suit:

long-step_zpsb322cbdd.jpg

Also, great post, bigfootwatcher.   I totally agree.  :declare:  

SweatyYeti

^Awesome :drinks:

Next to 'Blevins Big, Bad Baggy Buttocks', Ontario...Patty's is awesome! :)  It is actually the Blevins' suit and the Morris Cow Camp suit which have the 'diaper butts'......not Patty. Patty's matches the shape of a real, live human-type butt. 

The Blevins' Boondoggle is a great example of an amateur's attempt at creating a 'contoured' suit....and it is an absolute failure

Guest OntarioSquatch

Yup! And although they might not know it themselves, they have done a great job at showing us how difficult it is to recreate Patty  :)

Edited by OntarioSquatch
SweatyYeti

^

I agree, Ontario....I was thinking the same thing several years ago, when Dfoot began his attempt at replicating Patty. I was thinking that it would only serve to show just how difficult...(if not impossible)...it is to replicate Patty's realistic features, with a padded suit.

And now we have the alleged "supplier of the Patty suit", Phillip Morris' attempt...and Leroy Blevins' attempt....two more failures to help the cause! :lol:

xspider1

What I don't get is the over-confidence in thinking that Patty 'is no big deal.'  Ever since I first saw the PGf (when the look-back really freaked me out), I remember thinking that it didn't look like any costume I ever saw.  And yet, most aspiring debunkers (some of which are very intelligent) continue to miss the fact that the realism of the PGf Bigfoot can, evidently, not be duplicated.  DFoot, Kit, et al. have not come within a country mile of debunking the PGf. :D

Squatchy McSquatch

^^^ I remember watching it for the first time about 1977. I was four. It looked like a costume to me. At four.

The realism you see in the PGF has never been duplicated.

Correct.

Neither has it been proven, verified of replicated with a big ole ape.

Squatchy McSquatch

A costume. That's all.

Does not look real to me.

I think we've been overthinking amateur handeld cinematography for a long time.

Unless, that is, Bigfoot really is blurry.

Then it's back to the drawing board for us all.

• gigantor unlocked this topic