Reasons Not To Consider The Pgf A Hoax (2)

Backdoc
BFF Donor

^^^^

Pat,

It's like Paul Harvey said, "The rest of the story."

When you see it move, you see the rest of the story.  There is a reason you only get a glimpse.

Backdoc

xspider1

Good comparison, Pat.  I think that an apple is actually much closer to an orange than that Blevins youtube video is to the PGf.  I tried zooming in to see if I could make it look 'pretty good' (as some skeptics contend) but, no luck at all:

post-131-0-25994300-1403576467.jpg

: |  

Wheellug

For those that are so adamant that this is a suit, why not take it a bit further and submit a rebuttal to the paper presented by Bill Munns? 

PBeaton

That's a fold at the hip ???

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x379/127007/holygenes.gif

An look how the upper back appears to buldge outwards in the middle, were on the P/G subject, that area does the opposite, it is a depression between the shoulder blades, same thing with our backs.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/6-24-2014/n9vNh1.gif

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 1

Wheellug I put a plus on that as well. For all these so called "skeptics" and their quick attacks on Dr. Meldrum, Bill Munn's and anyone else that takes a scientific stance to being a proponent, I have yet to see a proper, organized rebuttal. All I see is unqualified criticism, and belief. All this big talk of critical thinking, and so called scientific knowledge, yet never a thing to back it up. Where did all the so called scientist go?  I see them still posting on other forums, even on the topic. If you have the time to make thousands and thousands of posts on internet forums, surely you have the time to write up, and submit some evidence to back your opinions. 

xspider1

If you have the time to make thousands and thousands of posts on internet forums, surely you have the time to write up, and submit some evidence to back your opinions. 

Good point, JohnC.  I don't think that time is the problem there.  The attempted PGf 'mocumentaries' either thankfully never see the light of day (we can refer to the 'face-melt' fiasco, et al) or, they appear as a complete debacle (reference Cow Camp, Blevins, dfoot, 'Best Evidence', etc. etc.).  If any of those were a 3 stooges movie, they could not have been any funnier.

An look how the upper back appears to buldge outwards in the middle, were on the P/G subject, that area does the opposite, it is a depression between the shoulder blades, same thing with our backs.

Exactly right, Pat.  These two scenes have nothing to do with one another:   

n9vNh1_zpsb59fb19f.gif

Unless we try to deny the existence of anything that is not fully understood already (and why should we) then, the reality of the PGf subject seems hitherto, undeniable.

post-131-0-20880500-1403665442_thumb.jpg

Edited by xspider1
roguefooter

loozer.gif

If that were loose material the arm would move inside of the sleeve. The loose material would shift to the back of the arm when the arm moved forward.

• Upvote 1
SweatyYeti

Regarding this "hair gap" on Patty....something very similar can be seen on a real animal...

kitzo-PattyHairGap1_zpsc9860e09.jpg

SnowflakeGorilla-HairGap5_zps7f80b88b.jp

Also, regarding this drawing...

kitzo-PattyArmDrawing1_zps65de2177.jpg

....Patty's wrist and fingers bend precisely where the joints appear to be...

F390-F391WristBendAG5_zps19d67b2c.gif

F61-F307FingerBendRotatedAG3.gif

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 2
xspider1

^ great post!  And yet, some PGf skeptics will continue to drag out the same old tired and untrue mantras, images that indicate the opposite of what they are saying and misinformed opinions, over and over and over, until the cows come home.  y?  My guess is that, for many, anything out of a pre-defined "comfort zone" must be suppressed.  The real world, however, never adhers to such notions (ever since it was proven not to be flat).   

cow-camp.gif

The cows are headed home and if there if there is any reason to even consider the notion that the PGf could have even possibly been hoaxed then, that reason is 47+ years past-due.  

post-131-0-14854700-1403746828.jpg

SweatyYeti

^ great post!  And yet, some PGf skeptics will continue to drag out the same old tired and untrue mantras, images that indicate the opposite of what they are saying and misinformed opinions, over and over and over, until the cows come home.  y?  My guess is that, for many, anything out of a pre-defined "comfort zone" must be suppressed.  The real world, however, never adheres to such notions (ever since it was proven not to be flat).   

Thanks, xspider. :) 

Here is an improved version of the 'Cow Camp Walk' gif...

CowCampCowAG1_zpsf9cbce09.gif

• Upvote 1
  • gigantor unlocked this topic