Reasons Not To Consider The Pgf A Hoax (2)

SweatyYeti

^

You have the elbow wrong, kit...  kitzo11_zpsc0c5ffec.jpg

Along with almost everything else you've ever posted... :lol:

Edited by SweatyYeti
xspider1

^ Kit's elbow placement for Patty is indeed glaringly misplaced.   He also missed the head, the shoulder, the wrist and the feet.  So, yep that's pretty much a 100% fail.  Honestly, why would anyone bother posting such drivel? 

SweatyYeti

^

Beats me, xspider... :)

I'm still trying to figure out how kitakaze deems 'Biometrics'...(such as 'arm proportion' comparisons)....to be "Bigfoot science" gobbeldy-****....while he declares an "iris and pupil" in Patty's right eye to be a "perfectly valid observation" and "useful for the discussion".

The day someone makes some sense out of that....is the day I'll eat.....something weird. :) 

Backdoc
BFF Donor

^^^

So why doesn't Kit post the pics of Bob Heironimus in a patty suit?

Kit thinks Bob Heironimus is Patty so he posts a pic of Tom Pate.

Backdoc

xspider1

That's a plus, Akaara. 8 )

I just posted this on the page you linked:

Jay - that is an excellent description of the very-un-costume-like-way in which the foot of the PGf subject flexes, thank-you. The slipper clown foot explanation is a stretch of the imagination which never explains the film images and, even less so, the witnessed and documented track-way.

Welcome to the BFF!  

clubbedfoot

^^^ I like the Bob Heironimus video where he's walking alongside Patty but she's missing legs from the knees down...his legs must not know how to walk like Patty....

kitakaze

^^^ I like the Bob Heironimus video where he's walking alongside Patty but she's missing legs from the knees down...his legs must not know how to walk like Patty....

That would be because at that portion of the look-back sequence in the PGF, Patty's legs are obscured by debris.

No, really (00:10)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us6jo8bl2lk 

A  more complete side by side comparison can be seen at 3:03...

And a closer look at his walk here at 00:58...

Bob, like Patty, can appear to have a very long upper arm if seen at just the right moment...

Bigbob3.jpg

Edited by kitakaze
SweatyYeti

Here is a comparison of the length of Patty's upper-arm, with the length of her lower-leg...

F306-F362-UpperArm-LowerLeg-Comp1C_zpsc6

Here is one example of the same Ratio....on a typical human...

NordicWalker10-UA-LL-Comp3_zps3c478385.j

A small difference... ;)

Backdoc
BFF Donor

Kit,

You continue to put bob h out there as the man in the suit.  Why does his description of the suit change?  Can you think of a time of anything you were ask to wear in your life where you could not describe it in detail. How it fit. If I said, "So you were in the army, tell me about the boots you wore"   Am I going to get vague and changing stories about the boots.

Why isn't your investigative reporter buzzer going off when a man can not describe in detail what he wore.  Ask me what the football pads I wore in 7th grade and I can describe them to you and draw you a picture of where they were places and how the shoulder pads connected.   Ask anyone on Planet of the Apes how the make-up went on and they can tell you exactly who the make-up artist was, how the make-up was applied, was it itchy or smooth, and so on.

Why the blind spot?   

Backdoc

Edited by Backdoc
SweatyYeti

Kit,

Why the blind spot?   

Backdoc

kit doesn't have vision problems, Doc... :) ...

kitzokontraction-Number254_zpscf6a34fe.j

Or...maybe he does. It gets kinda confusing sometimes, trying to follow his contradictory "analyses"... :lol:

I wish you 'all the best', though...in your efforts to get something meaningful from kit. 

clubbedfoot

That would be because at that portion of the look-back sequence in the PGF, Patty's legs are obscured by debris.

No, really (00:10)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us6jo8bl2lk 

A  more complete side by side comparison can be seen at 3:03...

And a closer look at his walk here at 00:58...

Bob, like Patty, can appear to have a very long upper arm if seen at just the right moment...

Bigbob3.jpg

Are you intimating that Patty's shin rise decreases to a normal modern human walking gait when obscured by debris?  And that Bob was just keeping it real? Wouldn't it have been more compelling if Bob had demonstrated the shin rise of Patty when not obscured by debris?  In a nutshell, Bob does not demonstrate the shin rise demonstrated in the PGF---

Edited by clubbedfoot
  • gigantor unlocked this topic