Admin

The Munns Report (2)

Drew

Bill- are you in Southern California?

If so, you might want to check out Bob Hope personal items auction.

http://www.mercurynews.com/celebrities/ci_23132485/bob-hopes-personal-belongings-go-sale-at-southern

He bought Corriganville from Crash Corrigan, and the current person running the Corriganville ranch says all of Crash's gorilla suits, except the one he sold to Steve Calvert were included in the sale.  Anyway, might be worth a call or a trip to see if they are on the auction block.

Bill

Drew:

Thank you. I will look into it.

Bill

Bill

Anybody here a serious Facebook power user?  I'll be setting up a Facebook page for my attempt to fund a documentary project, and I haven't done Facebook before (except try and help the wife with hers,) and so I would welcome having a veteran Facebook user willing to help me figure out some of that system's more curious features and functions.

Thanks.

If you can help, you can post here or PM me.

Bill

SweatyYeti

Bill wrote:

Anybody here a serious Facebook power user?

I think kitakaze is, Bill. I bet he would be more than happy to help you get your documentary 'off the ground'....he really takes a shine to you! ;)

Edited by SweatyYeti

Bill

SY:

Yeah, right.

:)

Bill

SweatyYeti

^

Well, such a request by you, Bill, would present an interesting dilemma for kit... :) ....if he were to help his (allegedly) "well-liked, fellow PGF researcher"...he would be helping to produce a documentary directly opposed to the documentary he would have produced.

I'd love to see how he would respond to it! :popcorn:

Edited by SweatyYeti

Ike

Bill,

In addition to Facebook, you might want to check out a site I saw somebody recommend on another thread here: gofundme.com

Looks like that might be an ideal way to get you some funding lined up.

Bill

Ike:

Thanks. I have not heard of "GoFundMe.com", but I'll look into it.

For nw, I'm preparing a campaign on Indiegogo.com, and it will likely launch within a week. It will be formally announced on Launch day.

Bill

Bill

Cervelo:

I know about Kickstarter, tried it a year ago, and learned a lot about what to do and not to do for such a crowdsource funding effort.

So I'm better prepared this time, But I'll be doing Indiegogo.com on this effort.

Bil

JoelS

Sometimes...

Excellent.  I was wondering if there were any others of us here.  Was that from a Tri?