Admin

The Munns Report (2)

COGrizzly

kb - Could not agree more and a plus one to you.

Mr. Munns, I know a little about social networking/marketing. I highly recommend utilizing twitter as well. It's a very quick method of getting the word out.

-Ken

COGrizzly

^  As much as I do not like it, I think he has a point (or she).  

Evil, I know zero about twitter.  What hash-tags (correct spelling?) or whatever would you suggest to bill?

Given the correct approach, I completely agree with you.

DWA

Strength to your arm, Bill.

A friend recently said on another forum:

“In all honesty, I was dreading to know what his long term conclusions would be, mainly because I knew, whatever they were, I would have to accept them, and I had long ago made the unscientific conclusion that Patty was the real thing. Bill brings that level of credibility to this field. â€

I replied:

-----------------------------

Maybe I’m naive, but the moment I started reading his analysis I stopped worrying. I kind of knew how it was going to come out.

There was something in me that said: anybody who is showing that all this would be required is going to show how it all got on site without P and G ever finding out about it …or will perforce discuss how, if they were in on it, nothing like that has ever come to light.

Like I said, maybe naive of me. But from the start, I didn’t see Munns putting all that gear on Bluff Creek.  As you said, however: if he had shown how it could have happened, I would have to seriously discount P/G as a credible piece of evidence. Because as you say: he brings that level of credibility.  I don’t know of anyone who has done more work; who has engaged skeptics more wholeheartedly; and who has stuck more credibly to his guns.

This would be the heck of the movie. We’ll have sasquatch confirmed, I predict, within months if it comes out.

So let’s get that ‘if.’

-----------------------------

Let's.

Thanks for the time, expertise, effort and frustration.  Know that they are more than worthwhile.

• Upvote 2

Slowing down at the indie site....

Bill

Some people have inquired about making contributions directly, bypassing the Indiegogo system. One already has done so and two others have indicated they will. I'll be booking the contributions into the project accounting log as equals to any contribution made through Indiegogo in terms of the promise of "perks" relative to contribution level, so I'll likely be announcing a new total now which will be different from the Indiegogo website total.

A few new people have also indicated they'll be promoting the project and so it may take awhile before that effort results in contributions made.

As I noted before, both crowdsource funding and social media PR are curious new phenomenons, and have patterns of response that differ from older and more traditional fundraising and media PR. So we'll see how it goes,

Bill

• Upvote 1

xspider1

I'm in too, Bill, level 2 at Indiegogo!  It's great to see you solve this mystery more convincingly every day.  Thank-you!  It's been a great ride already.  :B

Good post above, DWA!

Bill

Thanks for the support.

I've been starting talks with the lawyers about approaching some companies for sponsorship of the total documentary, and if the compaines will take a meeting with me, this support will really help in the travel costs to their corporate HQ, as well as the legal fees for the attorneys to initiate the dialogues and make sure contracts are done right.

Bill

Bigfoothunter

Pat:

Thanks for sharing. I'd never seen the Blue Creek Mountain footage (from August 1967) before in it's apparent entirety. That's where John Green and Rene Dahinden studied a trackway 2 months before Roger and Bob encountered Patty at Bluff Creek, and it was the report of this trackway that actually helped Roger decide to explore the Bluff Creek region (for any readers here who don't know this bit of PGF history).

Can't make out Green's camera from this low resolution version. But it's about 10 months before Green filmed McClarin so it may have been somebody elses camera.

Bill

Dahinden used his own film camera to shoot the blue creek mountain footage. Green took no movie camera on that trip.

Bill

Yeah, the camera john appears to be holding is sort of like a still camera, but I can't verify that by the images.

Bigfoothunter

Yeah, the camera john appears to be holding is sort of like a still camera, but I can't verify that by the images.

It was the camera he took the photos of the BCM tracks with. It had a black casing with a silver colored strip at the top of it. Here is a still image of it, along with a film frame showing it as well. The illustration was shown in the 'Massacre at Bluff Creek' threads.

35MMcamerainGreenshand1.gif

35MMcamerainGreenshand2.gif

Bill,

I was recently watching Season 1 of Monsterquest and they did several BF related episodes. In one, Owen Caddy examined a high-resolution enhanced scan of the PGF and made some rather interesting claims to the effect that the "face" we think we see in the look-back image is not quite what we think it is. He also claims to have been able to discern and document mouth movement in the face (which would make a mask impossible.

Are you aware of, seen or analyzed this footage and Caddy's conclusions?

Bill

Mulder:

When I started in 2008, Owen was one of the people who was very helpful in my getting my first look at the Noll frames. He was always considerate and open to discussions and questions.

I have looked at his facial analysis work, but I intrepret the face differently. So while i respect his effort, I don't share the opinion about his conclusions.

Bill

Backdoc

Bill,  I really loved the report on Youtube.  Your work is just what we need to have a groundwork for any discussion.   Very Impressed.  I have seen some claim on the PG Trackway film, a distance from Heel to Heel of the patty tracks is about 42"    if so that points to a very very tall track maker.   Thanks again Bill

Backdoc

Bill

Thanks. The trackway actually would have variances of stribe, because in the beginning, Patty isn't taking very long steps. They are quite short, actually, but once Roger gets real close, near the main log, she shifts into a very aggressive walk and takes the longest strides, probably 41-42" (41" usually described or reported)

The steps in the trackway film footage are about 36" apart (but this is an estimate, because there's some lens distortion in that footage, and it makes the composite trackway image subject to a certain amount of range of intrepretation.)  I'm currently working on a full scale 3 dimensional physical model of the entire trackway and it's quite fascinating, the subtle things you notice when you study those film frames meticulously, frame by frame, for a long time. The model is going to be wonderful, and will give everyone a very fresh perspective on the tracks.

Bill

• Upvote 1