Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

Admin

Please continue the discussion here.

Rockape

Do we have to?

Doc Holliday

I figured the discussion was over when kit bailed ...

• Upvote 1

Rockape

Yeah, seemed to be the final nail in the coffin, but I guess not.

OntarioSquatch

Kinda weird how he ditched the proof that he's looked for all these years right after he found it :)

roguefooter

Kit had claimed more than once that he had "proof" even long before claiming to find "the suit". So what happened to all the other proof he had? There's been enough hot air blown around here to fill a blimp and fly it to Japan.

Now Kit's 'secret' is out of the bag that it 's Al DeAtley that has the suit on display in his house. If that were the case then why did Al claim the Patterson family still believes Roger was telling the truth? Does that mean the Patterson family, including Al's wife, have never seen 'the suit' displayed in her own home all these years? Makes no sense at all, unless this suit is something else altogether.

I think Al's wife(Roger's sister) is the key to finding out the truth behind this suit- if it even exists.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 2

Crowlogic

And nobody in Yakima ever saw the suit at Al's?  None of it makes sense.  Kit has had his day.  It was a good long day but  in the end I think he painted himself into a corner.

• Upvote 2

Guest Joey Kay

Wow a year later...... and nothings happened. Havent really read here much the past year, and when i did it wasnt much. But its hilarious the way he jus disapeared, especially with the way kitakaze has carried himself on this site makes it even funnier.

SweatyYeti

But its hilarious the way he jus disapeared, especially with the way kitakaze has carried himself on this site makes it even funnier.

It is funny...and, at the same time...it isn't funny....given the nature of the claim he made. I don't take a potentially false claim like that lightly...if it wrongly denies the existence of a near-human creature. :)

dmaker

But its hilarious the way he jus disapeared, especially with the way kitakaze has carried himself on this site makes it even funnier.

It is funny...and, at the same time...it isn't funny....given the nature of the claim he made. I don't take a potentially false claim like that lightly...if it wrongly denies the existence of a near-human creature. :)

I don't think it's anything to get excited about there Sweaty. If someone denies that they believe in the existence of a creature, it does no harm to that creature.  It's not like Kit, or anyone, could will something out of existence. 

SweatyYeti

I don't think it's anything to get excited about there Sweaty.

If someone denies that they believe in the existence of a creature, it does no harm to that creature.  It's not like Kit, or anyone, could will something out of existence. 

That isn't what I said, dmaker.

This is...

I don't take a potentially false claim like that lightly...if it wrongly denies the existence of a near-human creature. :)

What kitakaze "believes" doesn't matter to me....not in the slightest. It's the truthfulness of the claim, and the impact it has on the general public's perception, that I care about.

Edited by SweatyYeti

dmaker

What kitakaze "believes" doesn't matter to me....not in the slightest. It's the truthfulness of the claim, and the impact it has on the general public's perception, that I care about."

That strikes me as a bit odd Sweaty. This would imply that you consider Kits words, and the truthfulness ( or lack of) of his claim, to potentially carry some weight with the general publics perception of BF or the PGF. But just yesterday you said that " Good science carries a heck of a lot more weight than mere words. Where have kitakaze's and tontar's 'truckloads of words' gotten us, regarding the PGF??"

So it would seem that in one scenario you give credence to Kits statements, in fact you fear they will have a negative impact on public perception of the PGF and the very existence of the poor, near human creature.  ( I would argue that such a "public perception" does not exist and that, in fact, not too many people really care or are even aware of the PGF). Yet in another breath you dismiss his comments as mere words that get no one anywhere.

So which is it? I'm confused...   :)

Edited by dmaker

Cervelo

He's been gone for months but Sweaty keeps bringing him up that's really all ya need to know ;)

• Upvote 1

Rockape

I think SY's point is that Kit made the claim he has found the suit used in the PGF, and that is a strong and potentially damaging claim to make without proof in hand to back it up.

I think Bill Munns is still investigating the possibility of kits claim, but it's neither here nor there to me. I'd say the fact Kit disappeared just as his proof was supposed to be presented says it all.

Kit was full of it.

• Upvote 2