Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

^Are you serial? You mean I need to post my credentials and out my identity just so I can ask Kit questions about his Impossible Phone Call timeline? Otherwise, perhaps you can quote an example of what the heck you are talking about? And quit with the generalizations. All they do is allow you to post veiled ad homs without getting reported. Your slip is showing.  

ETA: TWIST you have finally shown your true colours. Looks a lot like Pinocchio to me.

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit Objectionable Text

Drew

He tapped out when he said he couldn't back it up.

You just don't get it, do you? This is an opportunity to debunk a hoax, not to just let sleeping dogs lie. Imagine if you had Gimlin on the ropes like this. Would you just go meh? No bloody way, hypocrite.

Gosh, look all the people stumbling over each other to support Kit's suit claim!

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit Objectionable Text

^So does Gimlin also get a meh? And if you don't give a crap about Kit's suit claim, then what are you doing here?

Twist

^Are you serial? You mean I need to post my credentials and out my identity just so I can ask Kit questions about his Impossible Phone Call timeline? Otherwise, perhaps you can quote an example of what the hell you are talking about? And quit with the generalizations. All they do is allow you to post veiled ad homs without getting reported. Your slip is showing.  

Sorry Clark...errr Superman, sorry to ask you to expose your secret identity. You know this has nothing to do with questioning Kit about a phone call but your claim of being a photogrammetrist. I realize in your mind this is "off topic"  but really, is it so off topic your mind cannot grasp what I am getting at?  You claim to be a professional in something  but act completely flabbergasted when asked to back up that assertion.  

• Upvote 2

Bigfoothunter

^So does Gimlin also get a meh? And if you don't give a crap about Kit's suit claim, then what are you doing here?

You hit the nail on the head when you said 'Don't feet the .... !'  Drew doesn't give a **** about Kitakaze having to give any details as to why he thought he was looking at "The Suit" because he could care less. While on the other hand - he cares as to whether or not you are certified in Photogammetry even though he has nothing to show that your figures and methods were in error. He is about as subtle as that cat that peeks out from under a coffee table and thinking you can't see him.

Twist

Giga,

I have none, nor have I claimed any, the only claim I have made on this site I cannot backup is the the possible class B encounter I had as a young teen. Better believe though, if I made a claim regarding my credentials I'd be willing to back them up.  

Edited by TWlST

*You need to go back and reread my prev posts. And pay attention this time. You can review my posts any way you like as long as you READ THEM. I don't sign off with "BTW I'm a photogrammetrist". Drew only found 3 references to my claiming to be a photogrammetrist in the last 4+ years, which I did at the request of a scoftic. He still owes me a donut BTW.  Reread my posts then go ask a photogrammetrist what they mean. Then you have to ask youself how Giganto's certification helps me understand and accept his posts. Then you and Drew will magically believe me. Get real.

Man do I resent wasting my day on this crap. I regret that I didn't heed my own advice: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!

Edited by Gigantofootecus

Twist

Have you or have you not, used your expertise as a photogrammetrist on this site to support the PGF video as legit and portraying a real creature? 

• Upvote 1

No. I have refuted debunkers and posted unbiased analyses for review. So what are you a cop? You certainly aren't a proponent. Sorry, but at this point I don't trust anything you say.

Twist

Your trust in the matter is not required.  No, I'm certainly not a cop.  

I apologize Giga, you are correct that I have not researched your post history on this site nor am I familiar with it.  I surmised, to my fault, by others posting here, that you, as a photogrammetrist, had viewed and made certain statements regarding the PGF being valid based on your credentials and expertise in the field of photogrammetry.

If I am incorrect than I express my sincerest apologies and will drop the argument.  

Martin

Why does Kit's possible Patty suit bring out paranoia and terrible grumpiness in Patty footer enthusiast?

Some see high fiving trolls behind every post? Why is that?

Is Patty really a real bigfoot Giganto?

Edited by Martin

Faenor

Giganto is paranoid. When I first joined the forum I was called out for not capitalizing bill munns

name. He suspected I was some alter ego of one of his imagined scofftic enemies.

If you read his posts he behaves like someone who was abused or bullied by I assume his "scofftics and denialists" and lashes out.

• Upvote 2

dmaker

Perhaps so, BH.  However, if someone is going to lean on their alleged credentials as a photogrammetrist, chemical engineer, amateur JFK investigator, or what have you ( in a discussion about an unclassified giant man-ape), then I think a little skepticism is warranted.

What the heck has that got to do with Kit's bombshell or ANYONE'S questions to Kit re the Impossible Phone Call? You guys just can't seem to get on topic. Face it, the jig is up, you can stop the charade now. Kit has tapped out.

My, my, but you are always quick to jump on the skeptic for being off topic, while you completely ignore the fact that I was responding to BH who asserted that asking for credentials to back up claims was ridiculous. 

Edited by WV FOOTER

Why does Kit's possible Patty suit bring out paranoia and terrible grumpiness in Patty footer enthusiast?

Some see high fiving trolls behind every post? Why is that?

Is Patty really a real bigfoot Giganto?

We ALL see the high fivin' trolls behind every other post. Compare the support you guys are getting to mine, which is zero. I am proud that the non-scoftics aren't into high fivin' each other like you guys are. You even high 5 each other after you get pwned! I've spent the whole bloody day deflecting obfuscation from the trolls and the actual topic of this thread. I see thru you scoftics like cellophane.

Is Patty really real? How the hell should I know and what difference does it make what I think? The bottom line is Kit-54 where are you? 

ps. How old are you guys anyway? That might explain a few things.

Edited by Gigantofootecus