Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

gigantor
3 hours ago, norseman said:

So Kitakaze’s claim of getting Skyped a picture of the suit on his cell phone was a lie?

It shows the bad intentions and intellectual dishonesty of some those people. It also confirms that the admin's decision to permanently ban that individual and others like him was  correct.

norseman

So basically 2 threads and however many hundreds of pages of posts to defend a lie. Pathetic.

OldMort
32 minutes ago, gigantor said:

It shows the bad intentions and intellectual dishonesty of some those people. It also confirms that the admin's decision to permanently ban that individual and others like him was  correct.

As I recall Kits claim was that a female member of DeAtley's  family gave him the info.

It had nothing to do with this character that is claiming he was the legendary "Brent".

Let's vet this new guy properly before we jump to extreme conclusions, its only fair right?  :)

Edited by OldMort
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

norseman

From page 23...

Kitakaze wrote:

I found what BrentD found. I followed that lead in the same fashion I sought out  a barely literate Lucas Chorak after he claimed to be in contact with Bob Heironimus. Brent believed what he saw to be a replica and had no idea the connection of the owner to the film. It was not a replica, but the actual suit used, kept by the owner as a trophy.

OldMort

^^^ True enough but Kit claimed later that a female family member confirmed it...

I have a hard time trusting a brand new member with 2 posts in this situation.

Let's see how it plays out...

SweatyYeti

I'd like to see some confirmation that this new member, Bigfoot Canon, was actually BrentD. 

Bigfoot Canon wrote:

*I never contacted anyone except when I messaged the admin to delete that thread when someone emailed me out of the blue about it.  The admin was the only private conversation I had with someone. 

Is it possible for this detail to be verified...(even though it occurred on the previous version of the forum)?

To Bigfoot Canon.....welcome to the forum.  :)

I have always thought that kitakaze's story about "finding/seeing the "Patty suit"" was a fabrication...but, before I get too excited/gleeful about your claim....is there anything more that you can post, that would verify...or at least provide support for….your claim, that you are 'BrentD'?  

norseman

It’s pretty easy to ping the IP address of the two accounts and verify they match.

OldMort

^^^ I totally agree SY.

We have a guy who comes on here out of nowhere who confesses to hoaxing the forum 11 years ago.

Yet, is welcomed back and commended by forum admin.

How do we know that this individual is not hoaxing yet again?

SweatyYeti

^

Or...that it is some other individual, just claiming to be the person who was 'BrentD'? 

I'm just going by the same standard I applied to kitakaze….so far, all BC has provided is simple 'talk'.  I would think there should be some way of providing support for his claim...either via forum Admins...or, via BC, himself. :) 

gigantor
9 minutes ago, norseman said:

It’s pretty easy to ping the IP address of the two accounts and verify they match. 

Not from 11 years ago. IP's change.

I agree with OldMort that he could be lying again. It doesn't matter, we know Kit lied about the whole thing also.

I should just.lock this thread.

OldMort

Its a good thread actually.... but there are many more as well. :)

SweatyYeti

Wouldn't it be better, Gigantor….to find out more about BC's claim….to possibly verify it? 

If verified....it would essentially prove that kit's story was also a total fabrication. I think that would be a significant finding....helping to support the PGF's veracity. 

gigantor
14 minutes ago, SweatyYeti said:

If verified....it would essentially prove that kit's story was also a total fabrication.

You mean you're not sure?

If Kit's story were true, we'd have the suit by now.

Anyway, if you guys want to pursue it, have fun...

norseman
Just now, gigantor said:

You mean you're not sure?

If Kit's story were true, we'd have the suit by now.

Anyway, if you guys want to pursue it, have fun...

True. The only difference I see is that Kit always made the assertion that he was duped by the “suit owner”. And therefore could not deliver....

Now it would seem that he knew all along the whole thing was a fabrication. 

Thats is a horse of a different color.

OldMort
10 minutes ago, norseman said:

Now it would seem that he knew all along the whole thing was a fabrication. 

Based on what?

Why would it seem that way?

The "guy with 2 posts who has admitted to hoaxing the BFF previously"....?

Edited by OldMort