Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

norseman
22 minutes ago, OldMort said:

Based on what?

Why would it seem that way?

The "guy with 2 posts who has admitted to hoaxing the BFF previously"....?

Correct. He seems to know the back story and has apologized for his role in the deception. Who in the heck else is doing that 11 years later!?

If he is coming on here to lie for a second time? What is his motive other than to clear his conscience? Kitakaze is banned. He lives in Japan. He could care less any longer about the subject. He isn’t currently on a speaking tour about fake fur suits. So what difference does it make?

I believe him, I think Kit’s lackluster pursuit with this fur suit was a result that he knew there was no fur suit. I pressed him to act because I wanted to know the truth. He knew the location of the suit supposedly.... I told him to camp out on their doorstep until it was shown to him. Document it. Nothing.

Basically he stole a hoax, made it his own “bombshell” and hoped that the poo would stick to the wall. Which is rather hypocritical when you consider the standard he held all of us too.... I lost all respect for him when he called my dad a liar after listening to my trackway story. 

No, I believe it and it pisses me off, this is why time is simply wasted debating things that happened 50 years ago. I’ve fallen for it for the last time.

• Upvote 3

OldMort

I respect your opinion Norse...

Perhaps Bill can clarify some of these issues.

Edited by OldMort

SweatyYeti
3 hours ago, gigantor said:

You mean you're not sure?

If Kit's story were true, we'd have the suit by now.

As for myself, gigantor….I am quite certain that there is no "Patty suit" on display inside Al DeAtley's home.  But, this isn't all about me, and what I "know". 

BrentD, and kit...made a major claim relating to the PGF....and I think it is worth getting to a definitive conclusion, as to whether or not the claim is true.

Anyway, if you guys want to pursue it, have fun...

Thank you very much. :) 

Huntster
9 hours ago, OldMort said:

As I recall Kits claim was that a female member of DeAtley's  family gave him the info.

It had nothing to do with this character that is claiming he was the legendary "Brent".

Let's vet this new guy properly before we jump to extreme conclusions, its only fair right?  :)

Go ahead. This "new guy" is as valid as Kitakaze, the entire JREF cabal, you, and every other flapping tongue out there. It's all BS, and it stinks to high Heaven. 

I couldn't give a flip what wannabe lawyers, pseudo-scientists, con artists, or (for that matter) accredited scientists hiding behind ivy-covered walls and qualifying acronyms think, say, or do. AFAIC, it's all just white noise. Flock every one of them.

I know what I see on that film, and I know what I saw in the southern Sierras. I don't need anybody else to tell me squat.

Vet that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Bill
10 hours ago, OldMort said:

I respect your opinion Norse...

Perhaps Bill can clarify some of these issues.

Old Mort:

Regretfully, I cannot clarify anything on this subject.

Kit told me a story. No documentation, no corroborating evidence, no independent verification of descriptions in the story, 

So it's merely an anecdote, and I have a long standing personal policy of regarding anecdotes as possible leads to explore, but they are not reliable evidence in themselves.

But I recall the original BrentD posting  and would be curious if the person now claiming to have posted it can verify what type of work he described doing in Al's office when he saw the suit. If he accurately recalls what job he said he was doing, that might lend credibility to his claim to be the author of that original post.

Bill

BigfootCanon

I'm coming back after 11 years because it's the right thing to do.  I had no idea that all this came from that post, a post that I asked to be deleted.  

I know there is no way to confirm that I am the person from 11 years ago but it's true.  A friend sent me a link to this forum and asked me if that was me.  I completely forgot about it but it all came back to me when they sent me what I wrote.  I made a mistake back then and I feel it's my job to help clean up this mess.. it's the right thing to do. 

To be clear.. I never talked to Kit or anyone else about this.  I never claimed to be in Al's mansion , I didn't even know who he was at the time, I didn't know much bigfoot stuff back then.  I remember googling around 4 years ago about the difference between a Bigfoot and a Sasquatch, I knew that little about the subject.  All I did was do that stupid post and then asked to have it deleted afterwards.  What spawned from that, I was not involved in or even knew about.  

I wanted to help bring a conclusion to this because it's not true.  At least my thread wasn't true, I still have to read up what Kit was trying to make of it.. but if it directly tied to my comment, then it's not true.  

• Upvote 1

norseman
1 hour ago, Bill said:

Old Mort:

Regretfully, I cannot clarify anything on this subject.

Kit told me a story. No documentation, no corroborating evidence, no independent verification of descriptions in the story, 

So it's merely an anecdote, and I have a long standing personal policy of regarding anecdotes as possible leads to explore, but they are not reliable evidence in themselves.

But I recall the original BrentD posting  and would be curious if the person now claiming to have posted it can verify what type of work he described doing in Al's office when he saw the suit. If he accurately recalls what job he said he was doing, that might lend credibility to his claim to be the author of that original post.

Bill

Assuming BrentD is the posters real name? Brent Dxxxx? I think it would be pretty easy for him to at least verify that. 

gigantor
44 minutes ago, BigfootCanon said:

I wanted to help bring a conclusion to this because it's not true.

Thanks for trying to set the record straight. Do you remember the email address you used to register with the BFF back then?

If you do, please send me a personal message so I can confirm it

Bill

As I recall (and I'm relying totally on memory here), the claim was made by a man saying he was a cable TV service install guy, and that he did in fact enter Al's private office to do some install work, and it was there that he saw the suit in a glass display case.

I cannot recall if Kit claimed to have connected with the guy. I vaguely recall he might have claimed that, but my recollection is not certain in this aspect.

Kit then described how he found Al's granddaughter, got friendly with her on social media, using music as their common bond, and pretending to have no interest in the PGF when talking to the girl. She's the person who he claims went into Al's office and showed him (via phone video system) the costume.

I'm personally reserving all judgment of the new poster claiming to be the original poster. By not being able to identify the cable service tech story, I must wonder if another person posted that story. But given that the whole suit thing is still a mere anecdote, with zero verification of such a display in Al's office, I don't see any reason to blow this new claim up to something important or argue about it exhaustively.

I have no reason to continue this discussion, so I'm signing off on it.

Bill

• Upvote 1

Huntster
10 minutes ago, Bill said:

.........But given that the whole suit thing is still a mere anecdote, with zero verification of such a display in Al's office, I don't see any reason to blow this new claim up to something important or argue about it exhaustively.........

Wise words. No need for vetting. No need to validate it with pages and pages of BS. It's a popcorn fart in a hurricane of BS.

SWWASAS
1 hour ago, norseman said:

Assuming BrentD is the posters real name? Brent Dxxxx? I think it would be pretty easy for him to at least verify that. 

Unless the guy volunteers his name it is against Forum rules for anyone else to identify him.   

BigfootCanon
1 hour ago, gigantor said:

Thanks for trying to set the record straight. Do you remember the email address you used to register with the BFF back then?

If you do, please send me a personal message so I can confirm it

I can't remember, that was so long ago.  If it has a person name with 4 numbers in it that's probably it.  

Twist
52 minutes ago, Bill said:

As I recall (and I'm relying totally on memory here), the claim was made by a man saying he was a cable TV service install guy, and that he did in fact enter Al's private office to do some install work, and it was there that he saw the suit in a glass display case.

I cannot recall if Kit claimed to have connected with the guy. I vaguely recall he might have claimed that, but my recollection is not certain in this aspect.

Kit then described how he found Al's granddaughter, got friendly with her on social media, using music as their common bond, and pretending to have no interest in the PGF when talking to the girl. She's the person who he claims went into Al's office and showed him (via phone video system) the costume.

I'm personally reserving all judgment of the new poster claiming to be the original poster. By not being able to identify the cable service tech story, I must wonder if another person posted that story. But given that the whole suit thing is still a mere anecdote, with zero verification of such a display in Al's office, I don't see any reason to blow this new claim up to something important or argue about it exhaustively.

I have no reason to continue this discussion, so I'm signing off on it.

Bill

I tend to recall things going down as Bill claims.   

My take,  appreciate Brent coming forward to apologize for his potential role in it all, but as Huntster so eloquently put it, it’s all a popcorn fart in a hurricane of bull excrement.   

Kit and his claims mean diddly so let’s move on.  

• Upvote 1

BigfootCanon

Bill,

The reason I am posting about this is because someone copy and pasted what I wrote back then and sent it to me.  Plus it's also reposted by other people many times on this forum so that's not going to be a good way to verify anything, it's already out there.  

I also never mentioned Al, I didn't even know who he was and it wasn't mentioned in my original thread.  I think that got attached to the story over the last 11 years.  

I understand your skepticism, especially in this subject.  I'm doing this to set the record straight and so I don't have a guilty conscience.  I consider myself to be a high integrity type of person and that's why I have no problem owning up to my mistakes.  

I'm a big fan of your work Bill with the PG analysis.. sorry if my original post caused any negative impact in your Investigation.   

• Thanks 1

BigfootCanon
20 minutes ago, Twist said:

I tend to recall things going down as Bill claims.   

My take,  appreciate Brent coming forward to apologize for his potential role in it all, but as Huntster so eloquently put it, it’s all a popcorn fart in a hurricane of bull excrement.   

Kit and his claims mean diddly so let’s move on.  

That is so true.. the anecdotal claim should never have reach to this level discussion. 

I am starting to wonder if Kit took my thread to go build his own story off of and turned it into something it shouldn't have turned into.  From what I understand so far, Kit never backed up any of his claims.  It seems he didn't want the PG film to be real and tried to create a narrative to reflect that.  

One of my golden rules of Bigfooting is if there is no evidence to back up a claim, it's best not to waste so much time on it.  It can send you down rabbit holes that are never ending.  I learned that lesson with the stick structures people try to contribute to Bigfoot.. a deep rabbit hole with ZERO evidence to support it.