Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

xspider1

Since there isn't any Kitakaze 'Patty-suit' anything; this topic kind of makes me sad :/   0.  Can we rename it:

"No PGf Bigfoot Suit from Anywhere, Ever, that Doesn't Look Like a Complete Joke Compared to Patty Explains Why the Over-confident PGf Debunker Wanna-bee's Inevitably Fade into the Wood-work!"

??  just a suggestion  : p :tease:

SweatyYeti

Sweaty, I'll look forward to seeing ytou in sesquac-land as well :)

Thanks, Aaron...I'm looking forward to it, also! I'm just waiting now, for the renewal to become activated... :popcorn:

And....it's straight to the 'Tar Pit' section! ;)

Since there isn't any Kitakaze 'Patty-suit' anything; this topic kind of makes me sad :/   0.  Can we rename it:

"No PGf Bigfoot Suit from Anywhere, Ever, that Doesn't Look Like a Complete Joke Compared to Patty Explains Why the Over-confident PGf Debunker Wanna-bee's Inevitably Fade into the Wood-work!"

??  just a suggestion  : p :tease:

It's not so sad, xspider....it's still a good thread for posting 'Bombshell!!!'-related videos, in... :) ...

Squatchy McSquatch

Stupid question of the day - I'm sure this has been asked and answered, so an apology in advance.

Is DeAtley on record saying whether or not he believes the subject in the film to be genuine?

Yes there is.

Long quoted DeAtley as saying, "There was never any doubt in my mind it was a hoax."

roguefooter

^Yeah but he also states on page 256 that when Ivan Sanderson took interest and bought the rights for Argosy, that he started to believe that the film might actually be real.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1

Guest Crowlogic

Well there might as well be no suit since it's not doing anyone any good wherever and whatever it was.  But there once was a brash young ex bigfoot believer who turned skeptic and never forgave himself that once he had been a believer.  Honestly I've never seen a enthusiast like this fellow was when attacking the bigfoot issue.  He was at one point almost invincible when confronting Bigfoot believers and ripping their beliefs to pieces.  But every superman has a Waterloo and his came in the form of a mysterious fur suit said to be the one used in his main target the Patterson Gimlin Film.  Yes he dangled the suit like a magic carrot that was going to end the amazing 40+ year run of this strange little film.  But in the end the strange little film turned the tides on him and his hoax proof positive suit never materialized.  

Edited by Crowlogic
To Edit Offensive Content

xspider1

^ ^^ ^^^^ Yep!  :B 

And, if Al's initial opinion was that the PGf was certainly a hoax and if that opinion was followed by reservations because he wasn't really sure, well, that seems like someone talking who was not involved in a hoax if you ask me (nobody did but, yes, it's true!).  +++     

Edited by xspider1

He was at one point almost invincible when confronting Bigfoot believers and ripping their beliefs to pieces.  

I think you give him too much credit here...he got taken down pretty effectively time and time again by both me and Sweaty. (among others).

Guest Bigfoothunter

He was at one point almost invincible when confronting Bigfoot believers and ripping their beliefs to pieces.  

I think you give him too much credit here...he got taken down pretty effectively time and time again by both me and Sweaty. (among others).

Way to much Credit is right. His scalings were atrocious and when once asked if it was shown that Heironimus could not have been in the suit then would he admit Bob H lied ....  his response were words to the effect that he still deemed Bob H honest and had merely got his walking in a suit at some other time mixed up with being the guy in the PGF.

Guest Crowlogic

Way to much Credit is right. His scalings were atrocious and when once asked if it was shown that Heironimus could not have been in the suit then would he admit Bob H lied ....  his response were words to the effect that he still deemed Bob H honest and had merely got his walking in a suit at some other time mixed up with being the guy in the PGF.

By the time he got to BFF he was in the early stages of decline.  When he was still holding court at his home forum he was more cutting.  I sensed though that when he undertook "cracking the PGF"  that he would meet his match which it seems he did.

xspider1

^ And how!  Kit's PGf debunk attempt was probably one of the most debunked PGF debunk attempts EVER.  and that's sayin' something!   : )   jk 

Guest OntarioSquatch

Debunking the PGF is like trying to win the James Randi challenge. It's not going to happen and there is a very good reason why :)

But with that being said, I think Kit could have ended it a little better before he left. The guy went out like a hoaxer.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

roguefooter

The person who assisted Kit by going into Al's office and sending Kit a video phone image of the thing, that person is no longer willing or able to assist.

I think this comment is very telling. Kitakaze spoke here as if he was in direct contact with the suit owner- DeAtley. Here we find out that he was actually being assisted by an insider. Kit claimed that he no longer had time for this PGF stuff, but here we see that this insider is no longer willing or able to assist.

Bill: How was this insider related to DeAtley and how was he going to get you inside to see the suit?

Edited by roguefooter

Guest Bigfoothunter

Bill: How was this insider related to DeAtley and how was he going to get you inside to see the suit?

I think anything that leads back to Kitakaze should have the word "alleged" in front of it. After all, he has earned it.  (smile)

Guest COGrizzly

Yeh, I agree with you guys. Still likevthe guy though...

SweatyYeti

^

I don't.

Note to self....(and everyone reading this)....must post more good stuff in the 'Tar Pit' section... ;)

Here is a little something for you, CO....very little, that is... monkeylaugh3.gif

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/SweatyYeti/media/Fun/KitzoEyeball2.jpg.html

roguefooter wrote:

...but here we see that this insider is no longer willing or able to assist.

I had already given a summary of the very fine folks who "no longer care to assist" in this "Bombshell discovery", rogue... :) ...(back on page 6)...

"So, let's see...

kitakaze no longer cares about revealing the truth behind the PGF.....his 'mystery assistant' no longer cares about revealing the truth behind the Patterson Film....and Al DeAtley does not care to reveal any information to Bill, about this alleged "Patty suit"."

But wait, rogue....there's more... :popcorn: ...

Yesterday, Bill wrote...(in the 'complete-reel-of-the-pgf' thread)...

The guy Kit says had second reel stuff I have talked to but he's reluctant to allow inspection

Edited by SweatyYeti