Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

^Welcome to the drama TWIST. And welcome aboard the BFF!

Twist

Thank you!  I look forward to the information I can gather from this site however I have in the past been a member here under the same name ( although did not post much but did chat) and been reading these forums for years.  

kitakaze

DON'T FEED THE HIGH FIVIN' TROLLS!

So where is Kit? Kinda suspicious, don't you scoftics think? I suspect he actually Googled a few things re his "Impossible Phone Call" and needed to get his story straight and hope he hadn't already overcommitted himself. Otherwise, the truth should take no time at all to reply to my questions. Hmmm...real suspicious-like. Kit-54 where are you?

G, my last post was Dec 10. It is here in Japan Dec 15. That post above was the 14th, so let's say what, three/four days and you're going for nefariousness.

I could discuss my work schedule, other things I do with my life. I think only two things need be said...

1 - You know that moment when someone makes a salient point that there are about five of us getting way too much real estate in each other's heads? I do. Bigfoot is not a five alarm issue in the world right now, suit or no. I know of no actual Bigfoots, only costumes. Therefore the issue doesn't make me feel on the cusp of really, really real Bigfoots. Just plain old humans doing what we always do.

2 - There is one five alarm issue in the world right now for people like me that we are currently devoting every second of non-essential Internet time trying to look at and not get spoiled...

The Force Awakens.

I'll be back to have you guys do your lemming runs at me when I have had my opening day experience under my belt and can think about anything other than Star Wars when I am not paying the bills.

It is literally the best time in the world to be a Star Wars fan right now. Find some other way to kill the time until then or by all means, concoct ninja notions about why I am  not all over the BFF right now.

Drew
In fact, it would not matter if Gigatofootecus was a certified Photogammetrist or not as long as the formulas and math he has utilized is correct.

Bigfoothunter, if it doesn't matter if Giganto was actually a certified photogrammetrist, why does he keep bringing up that he is one?

If you are going to use the 'Certified Photogrammetrist' in your argument, you need to back it up.

Just like when Kit said "I saw the suit on Skype" I said show us the pictures.  When none was forthcoming, I dropped it.

• Upvote 2

Faenor

There are 3 options withn gigantos work I see

1. He's correct and pgf is Bigfoot

2. He's lying either fudging the numbers to get the results he wants or just making stuff up and hoping no one catches him

3. He doesn't really know what he's doing. Either in the photogrammetry or the physical anthropology or his methods attempting to connect one to the other.

Until he attempts to publish his results in a credible science journal and get a pass by the experts that's where we are at.

Id bet on 3 maybe a bit of 2 mixed in. Of course he could prove his imaginary scofftic denialist enemies wrong by publishing. Until he does so his work doesn't really need to be taken seriously.

Drew

I believe Drews scenario was hypothetical from the start.

Drew:  "However, when the real Photogrammetrist, which I took Giganto's results to, asked me who did this, and I said, "A Bigfooter who claims to be a Phototgrammetrist did all of this"  and he laughs at me, and says, 'A BIGFOOTER?"

Yeah, it's all hypothetical.

kitakaze

The last two times I have been on this thread Kit was listed as browsing this forum, yet no comments.  It's not like he doesn't see the responses and questions, he is just avoiding meaningful answers.

I think you should worry less about my status. I may be trying to catch up with what Woods & Wildmen hilarity has ensued since the last time I checked in. That might take more than the time I have for it today. I might have a BFF tab open with a post I want to respond to while I look at far more important Star Wars news and then go clock the bills this week.

No, really, how about we be those guys that don't think the BFF is all we do?

Bigfoothunter

I believe Drews scenario was hypothetical from the start.

Drew:  "However, when the real Photogrammetrist, which I took Giganto's results to, asked me who did this, and I said, "A Bigfooter who claims to be a Phototgrammetrist did all of this"  and he laughs at me, and says, 'A BIGFOOTER?"

Yeah, it's all hypothetical.

Maybe you should mention that when posting

Bigfoothunter

In fact, it would not matter if Gigatofootecus was a certified Photogammetrist or not as long as the formulas and math he has utilized is correct.

Bigfoothunter, if it doesn't matter if Giganto was actually a certified photogrammetrist, why does he keep bringing up that he is one?

If you are going to use the 'Certified Photogrammetrist' in your argument, you need to back it up.

Just like when Kit said "I saw the suit on Skype" I said show us the pictures.  When none was forthcoming, I dropped it.

He wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. Furthermore, you have not posted whether his formulas and math are incorrect - nor offered a mathematician or a photogammetrist name that says his information is incorrect. You could say you have a degree in math - and post that 2 + 2 = 4. Why on earth should it matter to me if you really have a degree in math if I cannot find an error in your arithmetic. So the point is that Gigantofootecus could prove he is what he says he is and you'd still not find anything wrong in his work. The whole thing is just a distraction used by those who can't dispute anything else. Its the old of if you can't attack the math - then attack the person's credibility who did the math, which again is meaningless if the math is correct.

Now back to the topic - I see Kitakaze has made two post and nowhere did he answer the all important question as to what did he observe about the alleged suit during the cell phone feed on the tiny screen that would make him believe it was the alleged Patty suit? I would think that is far more important as it goes to the crux of the so-called bombshell claim than if someone like myself wanted to throw doubt into the mix by questioning whether the alleged suit was seen through glass or plexiglas (plexiglass)  if you know what I mean.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Drew

Maybe you should mention that when posting

I did, a few posts after I said

"That story only takes place if I provide the real photogrammetrist with ABSOLUTELY NO CREDENTIALS from Giganto."

PBeaton

I think you should worry less about my status. I may be trying to catch up with what Woods & Wildmen hilarity has ensued since the last time I checked in. That might take more than the time I have for it today. I might have a BFF tab open with a post I want to respond to while I look at far more important Star Wars news and then go clock the bills this week.

Ha ! Ha ! HA !

post-279-0-94035500-1450201923_thumb.jpg

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 2

Bigfoothunter

Drew

"That story only takes place if I provide the real photogrammetrist with ABSOLUTELY NO CREDENTIALS from Giganto."

By all means - don't insist on details about a tale that was said to have actually happened when you can run up post on something that has no baring to the thread. The credentials only matter if the formulas and math he has implemented in found to be incorrect. You have not shown his work to be incorrect, nor have you attempted to have it verified by someone you find to be credible to do so. It's just more tinkling into the wind.

Why would one drop it - Kitakaze said from the onset that he didn't get any images from the stream. But there is his observations that made him say that he was seeing "the suit" and that is worth looking into. I would think that even an amateur researcher would not at least pursue the details that led him to claim it was "the suit".

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Drew

Why would you pursue those details?

He has said he has nothing to back it up.

If he says, "I saw the subducting thigh line"

The next thing is , do you have anything to back it up?

"NO"

Ok, I guess we already knew that.

"Yeah, I expect no one to believe me without any documentation."

There are 3 options withn gigantos work I see

1. He's correct and pgf is Bigfoot

2. He's lying either fudging the numbers to get the results he wants or just making stuff up and hoping no one catches him

3. He doesn't really know what he's doing. Either in the photogrammetry or the physical anthropology or his methods attempting to connect one to the other.

Until he attempts to publish his results in a credible science journal and get a pass by the experts that's where we are at.

Id bet on 3 maybe a bit of 2 mixed in. Of course he could prove his imaginary scofftic denialist enemies wrong by publishing. Until he does so his work doesn't really need to be taken seriously.

You know, you High Fivin' Trolls need to get a life. I don't appreciate spending the last 1/2 dozen posts dedicated to an off topic personal attack. What is it with you guys? First of all, your obfuscation is so transparent it's laughable. What do my credentials have to do with Kit answering my timeline questions? You obfuscators are just trying to cover for Kit while he composes his story. The story that could bust him or reactivate his bombshell. The story that you couldn't care less about, yet here you are trying to discredit posters. If that isn't trolling then I don't know what is.

It is not my fault that you can't follow the simplest photogrammetric methods to measure objects in film. This is Photogrammetry 101, remember. Intro stuff. You have no idea how hairy photogrammetry can get, especially with geomatic applications. Measuring Patty in the PGF is called "close range" photogrammetry and only requires simple equations and the specs of the lens and camera to measure the film. This is  actually a subset of photogrammetry called photometrology. Forensic photometrologists measure people or objects from surveillance video. Look into it, you might learn something for a change.

BTW, no professional photogrammetrist requires someone's credentials before they will review a photo analysis. That's just ignorant, it's not voodoo science. Photo experts also do not have to publish their work to get a paycheck. Ultimately their work gets published in a database or journal somewhere but it's no different than a chart or a data summary. It is when you make inferences from the data that warrants a paper. My analyses don't go there, YOU do. I just show you how to measure the images because I have been doing it for 25+ years. I don't give a rat's arse whether you can follow simple math or logic. That's your problem, not mine. Just start a thread "Is Giganto a Really Really Real Photomeasuring Guy?" and I promise to respond to your inane questions (unlike Kit) so you can catch me with my pants down and expose me for the poseur that I am. Then no one would dare trust anything I post.  :rolleyes:

Tell Drew, I will bet him a donut that he has used the term "certified photogrammetrist" more times than I have. HE is the one that keeps bringing it up, not me. And why are you guys bringing it up now? Oh right, obfuscation. I think I'll give you guys a new moniker, the HFO, "High Fivin' Obfuscators".

The last two times I have been on this thread Kit was listed as browsing this forum, yet no comments.  It's not like he doesn't see the responses and questions, he is just avoiding meaningful answers.

Fear I see in that one I do! For really really real Kit? You were posting so actively just before addressing your Impossible Phone Call and you said you would be available to answer questions. How come you don't see this as a way to reactivate your bombshell and shove it down our throats? It should take you all of 20 minutes to answer my list of questions, yet you suddenly go on hiatus because of Star Wars? Real suspicious-like AFAIK. May the Farce be with you!