Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

MrSkwatch

I believe GF has claimed Patty does not match up with BH. Not that Patty is a real Bf.

• Upvote 1

dmaker

^^ Yes, but he will not answer the question when put to him. But I will try again:

Giganto, do you believe Patty was a really, real bigfoot?

Bigfoothunter

From the lack of peer consensus or support we can infer that the bigfoot phds peers are either uninterested, unimpressed or possibly disagree. Either way, the lack of consensus is not helpful. Why would I, a simple layman, overturn my own observations and common sense when Meldurm, Krantz and Bindernagles peers can't even be bothered to take notice and offer support? That tells me a lot.

Perhaps I should have said " why would I believe them while the rest of their peers remain silent"?   Is that better?

How many peers must agree - one - two - five - eight - how many?

And what observations did you make as to the PGF and the PGF site for as I recall you offered none and claimed you relied on your gut instead. When asked to explain how Patty made such deep impressions if only a man in a suit - you have no answer for that. Your position has been that Bigfoot cannot be real, so its all a hoax.

Now back to the topic .... Kitakaze had said that he watched a transmission on his cell phone that made him believe he was looking at "the suit" used in the PGF. What did observations did he make, if you recall, that supported him believing it was the alleged Patty suit?

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Squatchy McSquatch

Kit already answered that question. Why do you keep asking it?

Bigfoothunter

^^ Yes, but he will not answer the question when put to him. But I will try again:

What difference will that make, dmaker .... does that change his math being accurate or not?  If find it absurd that it should matter if one believes Sasquatch is real or not as a determining factor of whether his or her work is valid. I've seen what I believe to have been a Sasquatch and I have also been vocal about believers I believe are hoaxers, thus its a claim by claim determination regardless of what one believes or not.

So you say .... he has been asked to specify as to what he saw that led him to believe he was looking at "the suit" - do you know? Would you say Kitakaze made that statement without merit for doing so??

dmaker

From the lack of peer consensus or support we can infer that the bigfoot phds peers are either uninterested, unimpressed or possibly disagree. Either way, the lack of consensus is not helpful. Why would I, a simple layman, overturn my own observations and common sense when Meldurm, Krantz and Bindernagles peers can't even be bothered to take notice and offer support? That tells me a lot.

Perhaps I should have said " why would I believe them while the rest of their peers remain silent"?   Is that better?

How many peers must agree - one - two - five - eight - how many?

And what observations did you make as to the PGF and the PGF site for as I recall you offered none and claimed you relied on your gut instead. When asked to explain how Patty made such deep impressions if only a man in a suit - you have no answer for that. Your position has been that Bigfoot cannot be real, so its all a hoax.

Now back to the topic .... Kitakaze had said that he watched a transmission on his cell phone that made him believe he was looking at "the suit" used in the PGF. What did observations did he make, if you recall, that supported him believing it was the alleged Patty suit?

Let's try to clear something up right now, BH. Do you think that I literally see with my stomach? Of course you don't, so when I say my "gut", I mean what my senses tell me when I look at the PGF with my eyes.  Got it?

I offered several possibilities for the deep tracks. You just didn't like any of them, so you pretend that I didn't offer any. But I did. One in fact, had a long standing precedent that left both deep tracks and fooled experts. Remember?

What difference will that make, dmaker .... does that change his math being accurate or not?  If find it absurd that it should matter if one believes Sasquatch is real or not as a determining factor of whether his or her work is valid. I've seen what I believe to have been a Sasquatch and I have also been vocal about believers I believe are hoaxers, thus its a claim by claim determination regardless of what one believes or not.

Great, so it doesn't matter to you.  Your position is duly noted. I remain curious. 

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

Faenor

Bigfoothunter can't understand how someone could fake footprints. It appears to be beyond his abilities that tracks, yes even 5 to 6 times deeper than that of a man, can be created artificially.

• Upvote 1

PBeaton

I think I missed or forgot the how to make the deep tracks ? But in the appropriate thread would be nice. I don't think the track at the site were faked. Since this thread is about a suit bombshell, I'll leave it at that. 

Bigfoothunter

^^

I have responded to your statement in the appropriate thread.

Post 201     http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/46241-pattys-feetand-the-footprints-part-2/page-11#entry939181

dmaker

Let's try to clear something up right now, BH. Do you think that I literally see with my stomach? Of course you don't, so when I say my "gut", I mean what my senses tell me when I look at the PGF with my eyes.  Got it?

What I got as I recall was you refusing to scrutinize the PGF. Your reason was that you were not interested in doing so because your gut told you from the very first time of watching it that it was faked. Now you got it.

I also got it when you said you could care less about this thread topic despite your continual posting off topic to it.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Squatchy McSquatch

So you say .... he has been asked to specify as to what he saw that led him to believe he was looking at "the suit" - do you know? Would you say Kitakaze made that statement without merit for doing so??

BFH: I can't put this more simply. Read the underlined and bold part above.

Kit answered that question. 

How is it that I can find the posts in which he answered that question but you cannot?

I'll give you a hint: it rhymes with 'search'

dmaker

"I'll give you a hint: it rhymes with 'search'

Perch? No, that seems too fishy.    

Edited by dmaker

Squatchy McSquatch

Darnit D now I'm itching to load the dog in the truck, drive to Port Dover and get some perch and chips.

dmaker

Mmmmm, I love Knechtels perch. 

BigfootCanon

I want to clear something up, I am BrentD.  I completely forgot making a post in 2008 about seeing a suit in a case until someone reached out to me a couple of days ago and asked me if it was me, since my name is Brent.  

Unfortunately, the story of seeing a suit in a case was FICTION.  The only reason I can think I did it was to see how gullible people were, since it was at the time of the first Rick Dyer freezer hoax.  I was surprised how many people fell for the freezer hoax when it was an obvious fake.  If you read my original comments in 2008, I felt terrible for starting the thread about it and asked if the thread could be deleted in that same thread.  I guess it wasn't and I forgot about it for the last 11 years. 

I do remember getting an email from someone asking me about it, but I never responded to it.  I instead contacted an admin of the forum and ask the thread be removed because it wasn't real, it was more of a social experiment to see how gullible people are.  It looks like the admin never did.  I wasn't into the Bigfoot subject at the time and I forgot all about it.  I don't remember the admins name and I don't have the same email address that I had back in 2008 to check.  I am really shocked the admin didn't remove the thread after my message to them, you figure the integrity of the sites content was important.    

I read SOME comments regarding this, so let me clear some things up.  

*I never contacted anyone except when I messaged the admin to delete that thread when someone emailed me out of the blue about it.  The admin was the only private conversation I had with someone.   

*I never claimed to be in Al's mansion, I didn't even know who he was until a few months ago.  I didn't know much about Bigfoot until 4 years ago or so when I started to look into it more, thats when I got hooked.  

*I never Skyped with anyone showing them the suit.  I never talked to anyone on the phone or in email or carrier pigeons.

The reason I am posting this is to clear up the Bigfoot Canon.  Ironically, I recently got into the Bigfoot subject and have found that it's littered with bad or false information.. when I found out that there was a whole mythos created from that one thread I created back in 2008, the right thing to do was come clean up my own mess.  

I do want to publicly apologize to everyone, It was a ****** thing to do and if I could b!tchslap the me of 11 years ago, I would.. with each hand too.  

norseman
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, BigfootCanon said:

I want to clear something up, I am BrentD.  I completely forgot making a post in 2008 about seeing a suit in a case until someone reached out to me a couple of days ago and asked me if it was me, since my name is Brent.  

Unfortunately, the story of seeing a suit in a case was FICTION.  The only reason I can think I did it was to see how gullible people were, since it was at the time of the first Rick Dyer freezer hoax.  I was surprised how many people fell for the freezer hoax when it was an obvious fake.  If you read my original comments in 2008, I felt terrible for starting the thread about it and asked if the thread could be deleted in that same thread.  I guess it wasn't and I forgot about it for the last 11 years. 

I do remember getting an email from someone asking me about it, but I never responded to it.  I instead contacted an admin of the forum and ask the thread be removed because it wasn't real, it was more of a social experiment to see how gullible people are.  It looks like the admin never did.  I wasn't into the Bigfoot subject at the time and I forgot all about it.  I don't remember the admins name and I don't have the same email address that I had back in 2008 to check.  I am really shocked the admin didn't remove the thread after my message to them, you figure the integrity of the sites content was important.    

I read SOME comments regarding this, so let me clear some things up.  

*I never contacted anyone except when I messaged the admin to delete that thread when someone emailed me out of the blue about it.  The admin was the only private conversation I had with someone.   

*I never claimed to be in Al's mansion, I didn't even know who he was until a few months ago.  I didn't know much about Bigfoot until 4 years ago or so when I started to look into it more, thats when I got hooked.  

*I never Skyped with anyone showing them the suit.  I never talked to anyone on the phone or in email or carrier pigeons.

The reason I am posting this is to clear up the Bigfoot Canon.  Ironically, I recently got into the Bigfoot subject and have found that it's littered with bad or false information.. when I found out that there was a whole mythos created from that one thread I created back in 2008, the right thing to do was come clean up my own mess.  

I do want to publicly apologize to everyone, It was a ****** thing to do and if I could b!tchslap the me of 11 years ago, I would.. with each hand too.  

Thanks for coming clean.

So Kitakaze’s claim of getting Skyped a picture of the suit on his cell phone was a lie?

It matters little to me. The film is over 50 years old. Science wants a body.... The two badgers fighting in the gunny sack about this film are a moot point. If the beast isn’t a hoax or didn’t go extinct? Then it’s still out there and it’s up to proponents to prove it.

Edited by norseman