Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

None of it matters because BF doesn't even exist! The general public think it is laughable that a critter like BF could exist and remain uncatalogued by science, BF is not even on the radar of legitimate science. Even more mysterious is why or how grown men can still believe that BF is out there.

*EDIT*

It's on the radar of a couple of them...

Because some of these grown men were face to face with them, and I highly doubt they are all lying and/or mistaken.

Edited by BigGinger
To Remove Political Content

SweatyYeti

sorry sweaty, I think he's gone bro.....unless sock puppets are in use.

while I didn't have high hopes for it, I did sort of hope he (  or anyone else) had something tangible to finally put the pgf thing to rest.

apparently he didn't.

Well, kitakaze posted on a couple of Forums before, from his home in Japan...so he could still post here if he wanted to. And, I'd be willing to bet that he's reading these threads...so, he may not actually be gone, slicktrick. :)

Now, all we need are some 'hardball questions'....I hear kitakaze really likes that kind of thing! :thumbsup:

Edited by SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

I did some re-reading of kitakaze's posts from last September....when he, Cervelo, Tontar and Bill were discussing plans to take a trip to see the "Patty suit"...and, FWIW.....I've made 'screen captures' of a few key posts...(with the addition of a little artwork.. :) )....in which kitakaze mentioned his trip to Japan....('click' to enlarge images)...

Ka-BoomPost1C_zps61a0a316.jpg

Ka-BoomPost2C_zps2d5b906b.jpg

Ka-BoomPost3C_zps425a3200.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti

Bigfoothunter

The implication from his move to Japan seems to be that he is not able to produce anything he ever said he would ... but I never expected anything else regardless where he lived.

Incorrigible1

The majority of the general populace voted for bush, and look how wrong they were ... 

Because some of these grown men were face to face with them, and I highly doubt they are all lying and/or mistaken.

Yeah, scandal-of-the-week is so much better.

Incorrigible1 what I don't get is how the press live with themselves . Remember the stink over the eavesdropping by NSA and Bushes desire to hold Americans suspected of being terrorists indefinitely ? Where is the outrage over killing Americans with out due process ? Forget outrage how about just some honest inquiry into it ?

Has Kitakaze posted lately and I missed it?  I went to his profile and see he's been online, but I don't see any new posts as of late.

COGrizzly

He quit posting everywhere, not just here Ace. Hes like an Ambassador for Japan or something like that.

I just thought it was weird he logged in to the site this month, so he's still around.  Must have time to read the forum.

ETA:  Last Active May 06 2013 12:50 PM

Edited by Ace!

He quit posting everywhere, not just here Ace. Hes like an Ambassador for Japan or something like that.

COGrizzly do you have any information regarding him being an ambassador ? I have been unable to confirm any diplomat attached to the Japanese mission with his name . Anyone other than political appointees , and career professionals . That is using friends I have in Japan and internet research both .

Huh, I thought CO was saying that tongue-in-cheek.

Kit always claimed he started out as a believer, and evolved in to a skeptic. Maybe all his effort at trying to prove the PGF a hoax came back around on him, and he deep down has realized you cannot prove the PGF a hoax for the obvious reason, its not hoax,and has simply chosen to bow out, rather than face the ridicule and humiliation of facing the other skeptics with his conclusion.  Just a guess.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
GG 2

Bigfoothunter

COGrizzly do you have any information regarding him being an ambassador ? I have been unable to confirm any diplomat attached to the Japanese mission with his name . Anyone other than political appointees , and career professionals . That is using friends I have in Japan and internet research both .

I doubt anyone would make him a diplomat if they ever spent any time reading the nonsense he would post here. Rumor, innuendo, and undelivered promises was his trademark ... hardly the kind of thing a diplomat wants to be known for.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

" What kitakaze "believes" doesn't matter to me....not in the slightest. It's the truthfulness of the claim, and the impact it has on the general public's perception, that I care about."

That strikes me as a bit odd Sweaty. This would imply that you consider Kits words, and the truthfulness ( or lack of) of his claim, to potentially carry some weight with the general publics perception of BF or the PGF. But just yesterday you said that " Good science carries a heck of a lot more weight than mere words. Where have kitakaze's and tontar's 'truckloads of words' gotten us, regarding the PGF??"

So it would seem that in one scenario you give credence to Kits statements, in fact you fear they will have a negative impact on public perception of the PGF and the very existence of the poor, near human creature. ( I would argue that such a "public perception" does not exist and that, in fact, not too many people really care or are even aware of the PGF). Yet in another breath you dismiss his comments as mere words that get no one anywhere.

So which is it? I'm confused... :)

yup

the majority of the general public where I live either doesn't spend a second thinking about it or thinks its a total joke. Nothing posted here really changes their view, but any hoax that makes the news is pretty powerful in swaying opinions.

None of it matters because BF doesn't even exist! The general public think it is laughable that a critter like BF could exist and remain uncatalogued by science, BF is not even on the radar of legitimate science. Even more mysterious is why or how grown men can still believe that BF is out there.

*EDIT*

The 1st part was removed so i'll rephrase it.

The majority of the general public made a lousy choice in the last decade,that had a terrible, retched, and horrible negative impact

to most of the world, and that proved the general public can be wrong.