Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

yup

the majority of the general public where I live either doesn't spend a second thinking about it or thinks its a total joke. Nothing posted here really changes their view, but any hoax that makes the news is pretty powerful in swaying opinions.

That's because the "general public" has been trained and conditioned in WHAT to think, not HOW to think.

Bigfoothunter

mbh must live in a very small community to be citing what most of his or her community thinks ... or else mbh is just making up general stats bt attempting to make it sound like there is strength in numbers that may not really exist. You see, to poll a large community would take a lot of work and I just do not see mbh having the energy to have done that based on he or she's response. "Nothing posted here really changes their view" implies that the majority of the general public where he or she lives must read the BFF forum which seems a little hard to swallow as factual when taken dry .... but goes down easy if taken with a nice glass of propaganda.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • Upvote 1

Squatchy McSquatch

Speaking of glass I wonder what's in Al's office that is reportedly confirmed as existing, is waiting to be examined, but has been eschewed by those who haven't seen it yet?

SweatyYeti

^

An old Roast Beef sandwich, maybe??? :)

roguefooter

Speaking of glass I wonder what's in Al's office that is reportedly confirmed as existing, is waiting to be examined, but has been eschewed by those who haven't seen it yet?

Even if there is a suit on display in Al's office, don't you think it strange that Al's wife (who lives in that same house) believes Roger was telling the truth?

Why would she think Roger was telling the truth if 'the hoax suit' was on display right there in her home?

• Upvote 1

bipedalist
BFF Patron

Gong ^

Bigfoothunter

Even if there is a suit on display in Al's office, don't you think it strange that Al's wife (who lives in that same house) believes Roger was telling the truth?

Why would she think Roger was telling the truth if 'the hoax suit' was on display right there in her home?

:)    Ahhh  shucks!  There you go again at looking at things from a sensible and logical point of view.    

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • Upvote 1

JiggyPotamus

What I want to know is how many people Kit suckered into believing that the PGF was faked, with all his time writing and responding to threads here on the forums. And how many of those people now realize that apparently everything he said was indeed false. We have to assume that what was said is false at this point, considering absolutely zero evidence has been supplied to back up the claims. And once again, the PGF still stands at the end of the day. It has remained standing for decades, despite all of those who have attempted to detract from its authenticity. It is quite telling in my humble opinion.

SweatyYeti

What I want to know is how many people Kit suckered into believing that the PGF was faked, with all his time writing and responding to threads here on the forums. And how many of those people now realize that apparently everything he said was indeed false. We have to assume that what was said is false at this point, considering absolutely zero evidence has been supplied to back up the claims. And once again, the PGF still stands at the end of the day. It has remained standing for decades, despite all of those who have attempted to detract from its authenticity. It is quite telling in my humble opinion.

Not me. :)

That reminds me....I have to re-new my Premium Membership....I have important, and relevant things to post in the 'Tar Pit' section!! ;)

Ka-Boom1_zpsd3432668.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti

Wheellug

i think Kit convinced quite a few.  

I tried the strait talk approach with nill results.  He was very frustrating to speak with - if you could not agree with him. 

I just gave it up with the few exceptions of when he would do something blatant   Then I'd try to point it out.

I felt he enjoyed frustrating others and enjoyed his game.   

Edited by Wheellug
  • Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter

I felt he enjoyed frustrating others and enjoyed his game.   

I believe there is ample evidence for that to be the case with several other skeptics who use this forum as well ... maybe not all, but certainly some.

southernyahoo

I have to admit that I got bored reading and debating the PGF long ago, but still check in once in a great while to see whats changed.  How many now think that Bob H's hoax was on the skeptics and not the proponents? How devastating would that be to Kit? 

Hey the man just wanted to get paid right? ;)  

• Upvote 1

Kit always claimed he started out as a believer, and evolved in to a skeptic. Maybe all his effort at trying to prove the PGF a hoax came back around on him, and he deep down has realized you cannot prove the PGF a hoax for the obvious reason, its not hoax,and has simply chosen to bow out, rather than face the ridicule and humiliation of facing the other skeptics with his conclusion.  Just a guess.

Somehow I doubt it. Kit just moved on, nobody but nobody in Japan gives a rats about BF. I seriously doubt he is working in the diplomatic corps either, not sure where that idea came along. My good friend is in the Canadian diplomatic corps, he barely has time to hang with his family, hobbies are non existent. He moves every few years between Ottawa and an embassy somewhere and is barely able to keep up with his favorite hockey team (poor chump is a Flames fan).

The guy likely saw the futility of trying to prove something that doesn't exist..er...doesn't really exist. Once someone comes to that conclusion, the real interesting thing becomes, how can a bunch of grown men actually believe in BF? There is no BF...just bigfootery.

**and why do people feel the need to explain what they edited? Just sayn'!

Edited by summitwalker

It seems you can be clever AND wrong.  :)

salubrious

And still no suit.