Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

roguefooter

The guy likely saw the futility of trying to prove something that doesn't exist..er...doesn't really exist. Once someone comes to that conclusion, the real interesting thing becomes, how can a bunch of grown men actually believe in BF? There is no BF...just bigfootery.

Futility? The guy claimed to already have 'proof' of a hoax. He even claimed to have multiple pieces of proof over the years which would add up to an undisputable claim. What's futile about that? All he had to do was release it all.

Instead he just quietly walked away. Well actually he didn't go quietly, he left throwing insults at Bigfooters for some odd reason like he was upset about something. Kind of in the same way that you keep throwing insults, like you're angry that you have no tangible proof.

I almost feel bad for you guys.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 2

Guest Bigfoothunter

The guy likely saw the futility of trying to prove something that doesn't exist..er...doesn't really exist. Once someone comes to that conclusion, the real interesting thing becomes, how can a bunch of grown men actually believe in BF? There is no BF...just bigfootery.

Futility? The guy claimed to already have 'proof' of a hoax. He even claimed to have multiple pieces of proof over the years which would add up to an indisputable claim. What's futile about that? All he had to do was release it all.

Summitwalker again and unwittingly demonstrates quite well how unreliable an opinion can be if one doesn't first learn the facts surrounding the subject matter.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Guest Bigfoothunter
Somehow I doubt it. Kit just moved on, nobody but nobody in Japan gives a rats about BF.

Wow! Where do you get your facts from forTourism BC just had some Japanese writers scheduled to see me and Thomas Steenburg because of their interest in the Sasquatch which is also referred to as Bigfoot.

roguefooter

^The Japanese also have their own version of Bigfoot called the Hibagon. It's a smaller hairy creature in the Hiroshima area, which some think is really a mutated human.

Edited by roguefooter

Guest Bigfoothunter

^The Japanese also have their own version of Bigfoot called the Hibagon. It's a smaller hairy creature in the Hiroshima area, which some think is really a mutated human.

Summitwalker:  "nobody but nobody in Japan gives a rats about BF."

Summitwalker has demonstrated to me that he will just spout off anything without any regard to whether or not what he says is factual. Just a simple Google search under the keywords 'Japan, Sasquatch' produced .....  http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/hibagon/

Cotter

^Bigfoothunter.....you just demonstrated why I have him on ignore.

:-)

Kit always claimed he started out as a believer, and evolved in to a skeptic. Maybe all his effort at trying to prove the PGF a hoax came back around on him, and he deep down has realized you cannot prove the PGF a hoax for the obvious reason, its not hoax,and has simply chosen to bow out, rather than face the ridicule and humiliation of facing the other skeptics with his conclusion.  Just a guess.

Somehow I doubt it. Kit just moved on, nobody but nobody in Japan gives a rats about BF. I seriously doubt he is working in the diplomatic corps either, not sure where that idea came along. My good friend is in the Canadian diplomatic corps, he barely has time to hang with his family, hobbies are non existent. He moves every few years between Ottawa and an embassy somewhere and is barely able to keep up with his favorite hockey team (poor chump is a Flames fan).

**and why do people feel the need to explain what they edited? Just sayn'!

Well the idea that he was going to Japan to be a diplomat came from him .

Bill

Actually, a Japanese TV rogram is currently planning to come to the US and produce a program on BF, the PGF etc.  So they do certainly have interest in the topic. I've had conversations with their Los Angeles representative on the planned production.

But for those who want to dismiss the whole topic of bigfoot and the PGF, it's not uncommon to invent claims and pass them off as facts.

Also, Kitakaze isn't a diplomat, but a diplomatic translator, being fluent in English and Japanese (at a first language speaker level), so he helps with varied assignments as he is needed.

Edited by Bill

Kit certainly made it sound much more noble and safe the worldish than that.

Does that mean the Patterson family, including Al's wife, have never seen 'the suit' displayed in her own home all these years?

It would be in the best interest of the Patterson family to never tell the true story about the suit.

That is if there was a suit.

roguefooter

^Would it be in the best interest of the Patterson family for Roger's sister to display said suit in her own home for others to see?

If it were about protecting a family secret then a suit on display makes zero sense.

Edited by roguefooter

roguefooter

It would also make no sense for Al to do anything to tick off his wife(Roger's sister, who was very close to him) by humiliating Roger and jeopardizing the Patterson name.

For either Al DeAtley or Pat DeAtley, it would make no sense to display THE suit in their own home.

Edited by roguefooter

SweatyYeti

Going a step further...we don't even have any evidence (of substance) that there is even a suit on display in Al's house.

Squatchy McSquatch

Al DeAtley - principal financier of the Patterson Gimlin Film - never had any doubt the film was a hoax.

Patricia Patterson continues to profit from the film, so it's safe to say Al has never 'disgraced' the Patterson legacy in any way.

He's just very careful about what he says and how he says it.