Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

Guest Cervelo

Well those are great points, so things like when Roger fell to his knees or what day the cast where done are significant to the whole story okey dokey ;)

Of course it's all conjecture on your part and everyone else's because there's no way to prove any of it is true or not, that's the part ya just don't get but your so far down the rabbit hole it's...wait for it....a waste of time and bandwidth but hey believe what you want and I'll do the same ;)

I think it's still a great place for one to start with an overview of the subject :)

I'll stay up top for now!!

3ACFC364-BE27-4259-BEF0-45A2BCBC9179-211

Edited by Cervelo

Guest Bigfoothunter
I think it's still a great place for one to start with an overview of the subject :)

Considering that you never bothered to answer the first question put to you despite you wanting me to offer support for my views .... I am not surprised that you find that diatribe a great place to start for an overview of the subject.

And yes, the film itself shows when Roger fell to his knees, which in turn demonstrates how little effort was given to the article when it came to even keeping the simplest things correct.

Guest Cervelo

Be sure to keep me posted when you find that thread/proof that makes PGF anything other than what it obviously is....

A2A78A28-5382-4226-8C9C-295C2F0B7304-236

Stay Blurry!!!!

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

So much for your sincerity when it comes to not wanting to waste forum bandwidth.

Guest Cervelo

Oh I'm very sincere about it and support it financially.
Have you joined the Tar Pit are you supporting the fourm financially?
If you have I thank you on advance if you haven't please join :)
If it was up to me there would be a cost associated with every PGF thread started sort of pay to play .. thats how wore out that horse is IMO.

Edited by Cervelo
to remove personal statemement

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Would there be stiff fines for wasting forum bandwidth for repetitive postings of cotton-ball pictures?        

Guest Cervelo

Of course not... brilliance will be rewarded ;)

roguefooter

I didn't understand your post.  Did you really mean but, or did you mean and?

You're confusing me now. :crazy:

Kit logged on two months ago, BUT the logon date doesn't make a difference because you don't have to log on to view 90% of the forums here.

Thanks for the link Cervelo.

Guest COGrizzly

What ever happened to kit giving bill all that info he needed to contact the person with the suit?

Doc Holliday

^^ assuming such info existed... I wouldn't hold my breath for that one Cog.

Bill

The person who assisted Kit by going into Al's office and sending Kit a video phone image of the thing, that person is no longer willing or able to assist.

So For me to see what's in Al's office, I need a new person who has access and I won't sneak in there without  formal permission, and that formal permission is not being given at this time..

If anybody wants to sneak in without permission and try to see it, they are welcome to try.

Bill

Guest COGrizzly

Thanks Bill!

In short, why would Al not want people to see this thing??  (Probably a dumb question)  Deatley right?

Bill

I have no personal firsthand knowledge of him, so I'd be very cautious to speculate about what his motives or intentions were.

If I get up to Washington, I'll make a formal request to meet him. That I'll take it from there, if he consents.

Bill