Guest Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

Guest Bigfoothunter

I have no personal firsthand knowledge of him, so I'd be very cautious to speculate about what his motives or intentions were.

If I get up to Washington, I'll make a formal request to meet him. That I'll take it from there, if he consents.

Bill

Why not ask Patricia what she knows about it ... it could be a dime store knock-off for all anyone knows ... or it may just be another rumor.

The whole idea is silly to me. If such a suit is in DeAtley's office, then anyone who has been in his office would have seen it. If that is the case, then he is not hiding anything. And the movie isn't making any money for he or his sister. The idea that Pat has gotten rich from that film is absurd and needs to be protected is absurd.

Bill

I will ask Patricia when I visit her.

On personal issues, I prefer to talk to people in person, not over the phone. That's just a thing for me.

Bill

SweatyYeti

The person who assisted Kit by going into Al's office and sending Kit a video phone image of the thing, that person is no longer willing or able to assist.

Bill

Yet one more 'Black Hole' in kitakaze's grand claim... :lol:

So, let's see...  :pilot:  ...

kitakaze no longer cares about revealing the truth behind the PGF.....his 'mystery assistant' no longer cares about revealing the truth behind the Patterson Film....and Al DeAtley does not care to reveal any information to Bill, about this alleged "Patty suit".

Gee, what a coincidence!

The whole idea is silly to me. If such a suit is in DeAtley's office, then anyone who has been in his office would have seen it. If that is the case, then he is not hiding anything. And the movie isn't making any money for he or his sister. The idea that Pat has gotten rich from that film is absurd and needs to be protected is absurd.

It's not his office at work, but residence.  Less silly?

Bill

It's in his private office in his Mansion. Apparently very few people are allowed access, usually with his consent.

PBeaton

Has Batman seen it ?   ha ! ha !    :)  Even if I didn't have 8 beer in me, it still be funny !   ;) 

Pat...

• Upvote 1

Guest Crowlogic

If there is/was such a suit at Al's then for years the good old boys in Yakima would have been spilling the beans all the time. I could hear Bob H say something like  "Shucks everybody knows about the **** costume Roger's brother in law got up in his office."  Yet nada.  Seems to me Kit was played.  He should have released the stuff the contact sent him.

SweatyYeti

Has Batman seen it ?   ha ! ha !    :)  Even if I didn't have 8 beer in me, it still be funny !   ;)

Pat...

Good one, Pat! :lol:

Hope you had a great 4th, good buddy!! :drinks:

• Upvote 1

So we're back to a whole great big pile of science on Bill's side and a steaming pile of bupkis on the Sketpic side...I've noticed they've been keeping their heads down recently.

Guess they don't want to be made to look worse then they already do...

Looks like Bill and a skeptic posted almost the same thing within less than 20 minutes of each other.  We're all making progress!  Keep your head up Mulder, you don't look that bad!

salubrious

This thread is somehow still alive.

Synopsis thus far:

in the beginning, there was no suit.

But there was a story of a suit.

In due time, someone claimed to know where it was.

But there was no suit, so we never found out anything.

That was 2 years ago.

2 years later, there is still no suit. And we still haven't found out anything.

In the end, there was no suit, but a whole lotta text on the web.

And luckily you got to add yours!

SweatyYeti

^

And without flooding a thread with said words.  :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

Backdoc

This thread is somehow still alive.

Synopsis thus far:

in the beginning, there was no suit.

But there was a story of a suit.

In due time, someone claimed to know where it was.

But there was no suit, so we never found out anything.

That was 2 years ago.

2 years later, there is still no suit. And we still haven't found out anything.

In the end, there was no suit, but a whole lotta text on the web.

Thank you for the summary.  I really was wondering if I was missing something as I don't believe there will ever the an actual Patty suit since Patty is real.

Backdoc

Guest SquatchinNY

A lot of "skirting around the issue" by the skeptics in this case.