Admin

Kitakaze's Patty Suit Bombshell (2)

AaronD

This thread is somehow still alive.

Synopsis thus far:

in the beginning, there was no suit.

But there was a story of a suit.

In due time, someone claimed to know where it was.

But there was no suit, so we never found out anything.

That was 2 years ago.

2 years later, there is still no suit. And we still haven't found out anything.

In the end, there was no suit, but a whole lotta text on the web.

I'm noticing a parallel here with a certain DNA study.....really, neither side can celebrate already.

SweatyYeti

One major difference though, Aaron...is 'complexity'.

'DNA Analysis' is a highly complex situation.........'finding/revealing a suit' is not. 

Here is an excellent, in-depth analysis of the Melba 'Toast' Ketcham DNA analysis...

http://arstechnica.com/science/2013/07/an-honest-attempt-to-understand-the-bigfoot-genome-and-the-woman-who-created-it/

Edited by SweatyYeti

Backdoc

This thread is somehow still alive.

Synopsis thus far:

in the beginning, there was no suit.

But there was a story of a suit.

In due time, someone claimed to know where it was.

But there was no suit, so we never found out anything.

That was 2 years ago.

2 years later, there is still no suit. And we still haven't found out anything.

In the end, there was no suit, but a whole lotta text on the web.

I'm noticing a parallel here with a certain DNA study.....really, neither side can celebrate already.

I have to wonder what will happen when a DNA specimen is taken that is fresh, controlled and meets the criteria of any DNA experts as a good sample.  Then, if it reveals evidence the sample is from a as-of-yet unknown primate, what will be said?  I imagine the DNA method would be attacked or the scientist or the lab:

Backdoc

AaronD

One major difference though, Aaron...is 'complexity'.

'DNA Analysis' is a highly complex situation.........'finding/revealing a suit' is not. 

Here is an excellent, in-depth analysis of the Melba 'Toast' Ketcham DNA analysis...

http://arstechnica.com/science/2013/07/an-honest-attempt-to-understand-the-bigfoot-genome-and-the-woman-who-created-it/

I know, I was just trying to inject a tad bit of humor. Surely it put a smile on someone's face :)

SweatyYeti

^

What would put a smile on my face, Aaron... is to see kitakaze being asked....(and answering)....some 'hardball questions'.....the kind of questioning he was calling for, for Bob Gimlin... :) 

AaronD

I can totally appreciate that, Sweaty. As I said before, my own chat with Bob G. told me everything I needed to know. As for anyone else, yeah if they have anything to show--show it already.

SweatyYeti

I agree, Aaron....anyone making a claim of the magnitude of kitakaze's should show what they have supposedly "found".

Aaron wrote:

As I said before, my own chat with Bob G. told me everything I needed to know.

I'd love to have a chat with Bob Gimlin, myself....that would put a smile on my face, also! :)

I did get to meet him at the 2010 Ohio Bigfoot Conference...but I didn't get to spend any time talking with him alone. 

Edited by SweatyYeti

AaronD

I was blessed with the chance to speak with Bob off to the side. It was comforting beyond words to know that THE MAN who witnessed Patty in the flesh (not just a black and white flick of the suffering quality of yesteryear's technology) agrees with my own personal theory as to what he saw. Plus my 10 year old must have had an affect on him cuz he gave us his home phone number and street address.  

SweatyYeti

Pretty cool, Aaron... :)

That reminds me...I still have to renew my Premium Membership. I'll do that tonight, or tomorrow, for sure! 

Guest thermalman

Very cool! What's your theory Aaron and what pointers did BG relay to you? :)

Edited by thermalman

Wheellug

Just thinking about it again, and here's another 'What if'.  

What if.. the supposed suit is not a suit.. but the original 'Ice Man' ? 

Owned by a millionaire?  Mysteriously disappears after the FBI is involved?

.... just another thought..   

Cotter

Stupid question of the day - I'm sure this has been asked and answered, so an apology in advance.

Is DeAtley on record saying whether or not he believes the subject in the film to be genuine?

Guest SquatchinNY

I would love to talk with Gimlin. Say, Aaron, you couldn't hook me up, could you?

:D

Guest Bigfoothunter

Stupid question of the day - I'm sure this has been asked and answered, so an apology in advance.

Is DeAtley on record saying whether or not he believes the subject in the film to be genuine?

I am certain that DeAtley is on record as saying such for he helped Roger promote and market the film as such.

AaronD

Very cool! What's your theory Aaron and what pointers did BG relay to you? :)

Find me in the tar pit thermal, I can elaborate better there.

SNY, PM me sometime :)

Sweaty, I'll look forward to seeing ytou in sesquac-land as well :)