Sasquatch Ontario... A Closer Look

LarryP

Thats an interesting sound as far as I am concerned. If the noise I heard is fake, its one of the better fake  Big foot noises I have heard to date. The burp does come through loud and clear.

The big "WHOOOOOP" towards the end is dead on.

I've heard almost the exact same whoop many times when I already knew exactly where he was located before it began.

If this is a hoax it's a very good one.

That was a very interesting video, apehuman, thanks for including that.

With OntarioSasquatch/aka Toejam, YMMV.  The sounds were very interesting, though.  I wonder what any of the good audio guys might have to say about it?  It sounds so... uninhibited.  It sounds like a sasquatch making noise, not like a human pretending to be a sasquatch making noise.  It does sound very similar to other more validated vocals.

Maybe he does have something going on...  Who knows. I'd also like to see someone else invited up for their opinion.  

OntarioSquatch

It looks like there's a fake handprint @ 5:30 in the video. I wonder what else is hoaxed...  :blink:

Edited by OntarioSquatch

^^ What GII said x 10. Toejam is a hoaxer and not even a very good one at that. If people in the Bigfoot world were not so quick to accept just about any "evidence" tossed their way, then maybe people would stop hoaxing. Just a thought...

But even when hoaxers are pointed out, or reasons to perhaps be more scrutinizing, those comments are met with resistance. Do you want to believe in Bigfoot so badly that you will shush anyone who questions what is quite obviously questionable evidence from a VERY questionable source? Or do you just want to play pretend all day and not have anyone flip the lights on and ruin your fun, is that it?

Do you have proof that he's a hoaxer? If so, can you point me to a link where this is documented?

You're awfully dismissive of anyone who may want to discuss this evidence as presented. What is the point of a forum devoted to discussing Bigfoot if everything is just immediately labelled 'hoax!' and then further discussion is shut down with insults and derision?

Who knows, it's possible Ontario Sasquatch is being hoaxed by the landowners, but still the interaction he is experiencing out there in the woods is fascinating.

That was very interesting. Thank you for posting that. 

It seems the more recent recording does have more in common with the Sierra Sounds than I had first thought.

Edited by RavenBC

dmaker

" What is the point of a forum devoted to discussing Bigfoot if everything is just immediately labelled 'hoax!' and then further discussion is shut down with insults and derision?"

That's a good question. I guess it still just shocks me that anyone actually believes in Bigfoot and still gets excited by things like this from people like Toejam.

bipedalist

It would be nice if Southernyahoo could do his analysis of slowing that could have been done in such a recording.

Just sayin'    Maybe he will come up with a surprise for us. 

OntarioSquatch

What is the point of a forum devoted to discussing Bigfoot if everything is just immediately labelled 'hoax!' and then further discussion is shut down with insults and derision?

Unfortunately most YT bigfoot videos really are hoaxed. I don't see anything wrong with dismissing some of them off-hand. Especially when it's coming from a person who has a long history of hoaxing, *cough* toejam *cough*. It'll save time :)

Edited by OntarioSquatch

GuyInIndiana

I ask in complete sincerity here as it pertains to the offered "Spectrum Analysis". Who/whom here is qualified to intrepret across the sonic spectrum what those "graphic representations" actually mean, in raw numbers and data analysis?

Don't show me pretty colors that follow general flows, broadly similar shapes and then conclude "wow, those must come from the same kind of creature".

Throwing a bunch of "undefined" screen shots with no interpretation based in real number crunching is as invalid as offering green-tinted static camcorder videos while we're being told "what is happening" with a conclusion that "It MUST be Bigfoot!"

Edited by GuyInIndiana

Love the burp!

In my opinion, the hand print is totally fake. The vocalizations do not sound human to me, but what do I know?

Thanks for sharing. Real or not, I enjoyed it.

ThePhaige

Do you have proof that he's a hoaxer? If so, can you point me to a link where this is documented?

You're awfully dismissive of anyone who may want to discuss this evidence as presented. What is the point of a forum devoted to discussing Bigfoot if everything is just immediately labelled 'hoax!' and then further discussion is shut down with insults and derision?

Who knows, it's possible Ontario Sasquatch is being hoaxed by the landowners, but still the interaction he is experiencing out there in the woods is fascinating.

First off I agree with what you said here :) Second off TJ is not the OP. Third no  RavenBC there is no proof TJ ever hoaxed anything. Fourth was he very much forthcoming to feel many things were actual SSq without conceding these conclusions very easily? certainly he was. Fifth he also made it very clear he wasn't interested in proving anything to anyone and made it clear that this was his show (when he had his thread) and we were welcome to look in through his window and he was very adamant about that. Then the demands and the accusations started to fly (as they often do here), feelings were hurt and that was that. It was not important to me what his impressions were of what he was filming and recording in vocals and showing in scat and prints, I personally was compelled by the data and made my own determinations having not been there to have the full experience of it all. It is my personal feeling he is absolutely on the SSq , perhaps his methodology and approach are confusing to many and thats fine, Im still interested and so are many others. As far as I am concerned there is no burden of proof when you specify from the outset that you aren't in it for that, regardless of you opinions about what you are showing us. Nothing is owed to anyone, and to me that might be my only criticism of his thread is that he didn't have to engage any of the arguments that were directed at him based on his original premise but he in fact fell into that trap and it became sort of a mixed message IMO. 

• Upvote 4