Sasquatch Ontario... A Closer Look

bipedalist

^ S.O. said to be at the forefront of developments according to Munch.  

Edited by bipedalist

thermalman

LOL, can't argue with that!

• Upvote 1

bipedalist

The camera being exposed to pictures from unknown sources and marbles materializing in thin air and dropping is pretty cool too. 

bipedalist

One of the glyphs drawn on a sketchpad in the video looks like a pointy football head caricature of a Deflatriot !

roguefooter

It was a no brainer for SO to invite a big paranormal Bigfoot believer like Munch into camp, rather than someone with an ounce of skepticism.

Wow look at those stick figures and other drawings! Why does Bigfoot have the drawing dexterity of an adult human? Must be the years of never using a pen that allowed him to draw such straight lines and circles, huh?

Oh and how come Bigfoot knows how to draw a cartoon heart, and somehow knows what it's supposed to be and represent? Has Bigfoot been reading books on human culture?

The lack of common sense being used here is amazing.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1

bipedalist

bump

Sunflower

This was just posted in the comments section for the video we're talking about (on Sasquatch Ontario's YouTube channel, I mean): 

Michael Scott Kozma 2 hours ago

I am speechless yet again... Such visceral contact. to everybody who thinks this is fake. I have a B.S. degree in audio engineering and have studied Bel Canto italian singing technique.  Just like the Sierra Sounds the unknown dialogue cannot be faked simply because human vocal chords cannot hit the low baritone range of what was recorded. 50Hz just cannot be reduplicated human wise. Very Impressive...

I don't know who Michael Scott Kozma is however, if he is reading this could you please reiterate what you posted about the sounds recorded by SO and comment????

Edited by Sunflower

Sunflower

Excellent idea!   And for the record, Chris Munch is a gifted and talented director and film maker, and so much more.  Check his work out online and give credit where credit is due.  One of our kids is in the "business" and would love for our kid to be aligned with such talent.

Peace

chelefoot

"Interesting Audio from Ontario Sasquatch" has been merged with this thread. (Which will soon be locked and restarted due to length.)

Thanks guys!

chelefoot

Please continue this conversation in the new thread. Thanks!