Sign in to follow this  
Serohs

A New Suit?

Guest ewashguy56

It's seems obvious now that a toaster oven was indeed involved in this.  The PGf mystery just gets weirder and weirder  ( :

Now that's funny!

Serohs:

The big question is, Who's paying for it and how do they get their money back?

US tax payers

SweatyYeti

I call shennanigans! I object!!! I refuse to believe a toaster oven of 60's technology could move like that. I can see the dark coloring of the suit as they can easily do that to my slices of bread, but move like... Don't think so. Now had you said ice machine I might be inclined to see a plausible theory. :crazy:

I'll admit it, Serohs...Patty isn't a Toaster Oven...  :smoke:  I should have known the 'gait' would be a dead giveaway...ovens don't exactly have one. :)

Serohs

Aha Yeti!

I actually think you are correct in Patty being a toaster. The more I look at her backside I now know why it doesn't move. It is just a slit to place a slice of bread in!

.....okay that was bad..... I hear the crickets.....

SweatyYeti

I never noticed that similarity before, Serohs! :lol:

It's seems obvious now that a toaster oven was indeed involved in this.  The PGf mystery just gets weirder and weirder  ( :

That picture wasn't showing-up on my computer yesterday, xspider...but it is today. Pretty cool toaster....wish I had one! :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

Guest Bigfoothunter

Charlie Gemora built suits that are 'as good' as Patty in the 40's.

His suits also look the closest to Patty.

Here is a link of one of those suits of the 40s that you claim was as good as 'Patty' ....  Charlie's suit in action starts just after the 25 second mark.     http://www.trailersfromhell.com/trailers/932

Here is Patty ....

greenarrow.gif    

And CGs suit ...  cg_zps7f481a7d.jpg

I can hardly tell them apart.   (sigh~)

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Drew

If you don't think this looks like patty, I can't help you.

buttcomp_zpsc0657892.gif

Backdoc

bigfoot-toast1.jpg

Just one look at this and I knew this must be from Bob Heronimus kitchen

Guest Bigfoothunter

If you don't think this looks like patty, I can't help you.

buttcomp_zpsc0657892.gif

I think when I see a restricted amount of an image where blur has been added that it causes a red flag to go up. I looked for the entire alleged CG photo you posted, but didn't come across it as this is how I found all the other CG photos that came with the link. As has been shown many times in the past ... blurry images can be misleading when compared to much clearer images of the same. I would be curious to see all of it and a source for who made it and when. Can you provide it for that could help me?

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Drew

Is the argument that no one could make a suit of Patty's quality in 1967?

Here is one from 1941.

Bill Munns would appreciate the quality of this.

themonsterandthegirl005.jpg

Guest Bigfoothunter

Is the argument that no one could make a suit of Patty's quality in 1967?

Here is one from 1941.

Bill Munns would appreciate the quality of this.

There is no argument from where I sit ... just a question as to the cropped image you posted while sourcing it to CG. You either can provide it as I requested or be evasive about it while trying to direct attention elsewhere. So you either have the full image and can source it to CG or else you cannot .... I await your answer even though I am thinking I have already gotten it.

Serohs

Now that is interesting Drew. I will agree that that last one you posted looks very very well done to be made back in the 40's. Again it is just a still photograph, but for its time, and technology very realistic in a still. This is the kind of stuff that I am interested in seeing. I would like to see that suit do something like what was seen in the PGF. The suit used in the trailer that was posted for the Marx Brothers film looks too stiff/static. Especially in the torso area, but at the same time it is too short of a clip of the gorilla suit to really get a good indication of it. At least to my amateur eyes.

Sign in to follow this