Different Types Of Bigfoot

Guest shady grove

I believe there are at least 2 types like Nathan said earlier, big differences in body and facial features. I do not believe they are different species as a matter of fact I do not believe running the DNA is going to prove a new species. They will be either a subspecies of Homo sapien or a new Haplogroup. The researchers should demand the DNA to be fully tested and checked and not thrown out as "contaminated" as soon as human DNA starts showing up. They are closer to us than any other primate. The 3 toed tracks could be from a genetic mutation. It is found in humans and was not infrequent in the east in the past. The person does not have just 3 toes they have 5 toes but the skin grows together between the toes fusing them into what looks like one toe. It tended to effect the two toes in the middle of the foot and the two toes on the outer foot. This person going barefoot would leave a track that looks like they only have 3 toes.

• Upvote 2

When I read topics like this, it makes me wonder why people go on and on about the consistency of the reports.

If they are indeed real, it would make sense that they could have different hair colors (and even hair types).  Size differences are expected as well as slightly different head shapes.  These are all things that are found naturally in other species.  Anatomical differences such as number of toes, and even hooded or non-hooded nose are much more difficult for me to reconcile in my head. And I do not think there are multiple species of large, undiscovered primates running around North America. 

I've only seen one "type" - whatever type people consider Patty to be.  But then all but one of my sightings have been in Nevada/California/Washington.  The one in Pennsylvania had the same general size and weight, but only its reflective eyes and and moving silhouette were clearly visible.

I have noted variations in hair length and color.  Some have a short, sleek hair approximately an inch in length that does not hide muscle definition.  Others are shaggier.

I've encountered pure black (most common) and brown pre-adolescent (as brown as brown can be), and a female that had a combination of black and caramel coloration (she was the shaggier one.

It may be that their hair length varies by season, and that their hair color varies by age (brown to black to grey, perhaps), but other colors are fairly well represented in reports.

Nathan... I'd sure like to hear more about what you've seen that leads you to believe there are multiple types of them. I too believe there are BTW.

• 6 months later...