Rex

Looks As Though We Have Another One! "blobsquatch" Strikes Again.

Rex

so no one else has any input here? I would have thought that these images would get much more traction here than a bunch of branches piled up.

no they are not perfect.. they are blurry but they do seem to show an upright bipedal something and two smaller ones running and hiding.

There were no people in that area at the time I do know that.

Rex

The area where this was videoed is EXACTLY the same type of area as that along the myakka river.. only it is a 50 mile corridor of the same type wilderness.

This footage was taken roughly seven miles from the river. it has a large floodplain just like the myakka.

all the land between this point and the river is large tracts of ranch land and State owned land, the state has grabbed a HUGE area of land out there along the river basin and another 54,000 acres that they grabbed north of the spot this footage was taken. on the other side of the river from here there is an additional 106,000 acres that the Air Force has closed off and they have as "part" of McDill AFB.

if there was an area in this state where these things would be relatively protected from interaction with people... this would be it.

there is a whole lot of wild area out there. more than along the mayakka river basin,

Bigtex

Oh Rex.......the things I could do & go in a EC135........nice! What's the little red plane in your photo?

Rex

Hey Tex!

That is our Extra 300L.. I have heavily modified it from its certificated condition and it is now an "experimental" category aircraft.

it now has 390 hp, a 4 blade experimental MT prop, with slightly larger chord, and as of last year I removed all the avionics and replaced everything with a Dynon Skyview which removed over 70 pounds of "stuff".

the plane is a real rocket ride and fun as hell.. i don't get to fly it much but when i do i make the best of it. it has 3K feet of vertical penetration now and is rated at 10G positive and the same negative.. inside and outside maneuvers.  It really is a blast to fly and one of a kind.

It also has the 6 into 1 header and it is equipped with “super smokeâ€, 4 smoke nozzles. This thing will fill the sky with smoke!

here are some pics of the conversion.

post-23181-0-24477200-1372279700_thumb.j

post-23181-0-68179000-1372279748_thumb.j

post-23181-0-36616100-1372279758_thumb.j

post-23181-0-54655500-1372279769_thumb.j

LeafTalker

Thanks for posting the video and the still frames, Rex. I especially liked the still frames of the individual in the water. There's something very familiar about the postures and gestures you caught -- familiar from other videos, I mean. I've often thought that, for a being that's supposed to be so graceful in motion, BF looks kind of awkward in many pictures that show him in action. Your stills show the same (endearing) awkwardness I've seen elsewhere, which makes me think that's what you've got there: A bigfoot. 

Rex

I have no idea what i caught there.. but I do know

1.  there were no people out there.

2. whatever they were they were not there when i checked again.

Maybe I'll get some more footage at some point.. who knows..  hell if it ever happens again i might lasso it from the heli and haul it in!..LOL

AtlantiS

Interesting video... but to less details to make a 3d reconstruction out of it.. I could make something but it would be a 100% artistic creation inspired by this video and pictures ...

kind regards: Atlantis