SweatyYeti

Pgf Frames Sharpened With Blurity Software

thermalman

There are lots of postings on that. Try a search on top. :)

Doc Holliday

Interesting lines around the 'diaper' as well.

Thx for the work Sweaty, tho personally, I may have ratcheted back my opinion a touch.

I appreciate the dedication sweaty, & the effort to keep things above board, very commendable.

I usually steer clear of the PGF debate.

while I get the significance of the film, ive always viewed it as a "maybe,maybe not" thing, due to the somewhat shady backstories & diaper butt vs the purported muscle / hide movement & BH's shadiness as well ....along with other reasons.

im in the same boat as cotter with this , I sort of leaned pro patty before, but this enhancement gives me pause.

that lower abdominal ridge where the leg/hip/torso comes together in the front  looks like it could be a fold....so idk.

you fellas are the experts though, keep up the good work sweaty.

PBeaton

SweatyYeti,

Cool ! This is I could come up with usin' Gimp 2.8 .

:drinks:

Pat...

post-279-0-01208000-1372534583_thumb.jpg

Edited by PBeaton

thermalman

Interesting lines around the 'diaper' as well.

For clarification purposes Cotter, Patty's?

Slicktrick: "that lower abdominal ridge where the leg/hip/torso comes together in the front looks like it could be a fold....so idk."

And skin does not have folds on any animal? Or even your own hip/leg joint while walking?

Edited by thermalman
  • Upvote 1

Cervelo

It's not helping that's for sure!

Blurry is good for PGF....KIB keep it blurry guys! :)

PBeaton

Cervelo,

You...you kidder you.   ;)

Pat...

COGrizzly

Agree with cotter and slick. And cerv too!

I'm severely doubting the existence anymore...especially since I think I figured out what made the tracks I saw.

Doc Holliday

TM, not many animals are as wrinkled as your pictured pup.

& no I don't have a fold that pokes out of my gut when I walk either.

If I did I'd do a lot more walking to get rid of it, lol.

As a bf proponent I doubt the next DNA testing will reveal shar pei, & I don't think too many reports exist promoting a wrinkle squatch either..... But this may change all that .

So don't get your shorts in a knot friend,just an observation on my part .

That & a couple $ might get you a coffee.

So rock on sweaty & mr munns,if anyone can sort it out its these guys.

Crowlogic

It appears to me that the photobucket de blurring was a bit better than Blurity.  That said this is the first time I've ever see her ears.  Nice work Sweaty!

dmaker

The lips appear pursed in a manner very similar to what is often observed in other apes.

Amazing detail those hoaxers put in to that "costume" eh? One would almost think they were preparing for an Ansel Adams portrait sitting, rather than a few seconds of grainy 16 mm action!

Very true, Airdale... :)

Patty's pursed lips match-up pretty well with a Chimp's......and a Sasquatch's...

Patty-PursedLipsComparison4_zps49db0b60.

Surely you are not serious? You are comparing a real animals real facial contortions and honestly believing that those contortions are replicated in Patty? At best it looks like a pixel distortion. Surely your confirmation bias is not so strong as to think it displays what you are suggesting it displays? I don't even know how to begin to comment on that..

Edited by dmaker

SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti,

Cool ! This is the best I could come up with usin' Gimp 2.8 .

Pat...

Welcome to the 'Sharper Image' Party, Pat!! :drinks:

That software does a good job of sharpening, too. :)

So, I see that you're becoming more proficient with image editing programs, good buddy! Are you using Gimp for all of your image work? 

Here is another comparison, using the Blurity version of Frame 364....(Patty looks like she's wearing her suit just a tad tighter than Bob's wearing his... ;) )...

PattyF364Blurity-BobComp1_zpsfde0a753.jp

I appreciate the dedication sweaty, & the effort to keep things above board, very commendable.

I usually steer clear of the PGF debate.

while I get the significance of the film, ive always viewed it as a "maybe,maybe not" thing, due to the somewhat shady backstories & diaper butt vs the purported muscle / hide movement & BH's shadiness as well ....along with other reasons.

im in the same boat as cotter with this , I sort of leaned pro patty before, but this enhancement gives me pause.

that lower abdominal ridge where the leg/hip/torso comes together in the front  looks like it could be a fold....so idk.

you fellas are the experts though, keep up the good work sweaty.

Thanks for the positive comments, slicktrick... :)  Hang  in there, though...there are some very interesting mouth movement animations on the way!

Edited by SweatyYeti

xspider1

“You are comparing a real animals real facial contortions and honestly believing that those contortions are replicated in Patty?†

Yep, that’s the gist of it, dm.  This is a real (and excellent) comparison:

Patty-PursedLipsComparison4_zps49db0b60.

On the other hand, the worn out ‘diaper butt manta' should probably be reserved for completely new and misinformed opinions of the PGf subject and not for anyone who has ever paid attention:

article-0-0CEC1EE0000005DC-361_468x576.j

thermalman

^ Hey skeptics, notice the costume "cuffs" on the bottom of the leggings in te gorilla pic above.

SweatyYeti

Surely you are not serious? You are comparing a real animals real facial contortions and honestly believing that those contortions are replicated in Patty?

At best it looks like a pixel distortion.

Surely your confirmation bias is not so strong as to think it displays what you are suggesting it displays? I don't even know how to begin to comment on that..

One man's 'mouth/lip movement' is another man's 'pixel distortion'. :)

PBeaton

SweatyYeti,

Yup, just use Gimp 2.8    :drinks:

xspider1,

Your image of the gorilla exhibits a number of perfectly natural characteristics visible on the P/G filmed sasquatch. From the way the hair separates at points of articulation(note gorillas neck), the median furrow(line of spine), the contours an shape of its buttocks, costume "cuffs"  as thermalman pointed out.  

When I watch the film, or study images of her, I am fascinated to no end. I have yet to see anythin' pointed out that suggests anythin' other than her bein' what she is, a sasquatch.

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton