SweatyYeti

Pgf Frames Sharpened With Blurity Software

SweatyYeti

It appears to me that the photobucket de blurring was a bit better than Blurity.  That said this is the first time I've ever see her ears.  Nice work Sweaty!

Thanks, Crow. Glad to see you're still checking-out the PGF threads! :) 

Airdale said "The lips appear pursed in a manner very similar to what is often observed in other apes. Amazing detail those hoaxers put in to that "costume" eh? "

That "detail" is a stereo typical ape face, found in most monkey/gorilla masks, I wouldn't run that up the evidence flag pole too high. A skeptic might turn it around on you.

Nice work though SweatyYeti, I can't wait to see some frames put together so we can see some movement.

Edited by Nakani

Doc Holliday

Thanks for the positive comments, slicktrick... :)  Hang  in there, though...there are some very interesting mouth movement animations on the way!

you're welcome sweaty, ill look forward to seeing it my friend.

& yes, thermalman, re: the "cuff" line on the gorilla pic, I noticed that too, so good point.  :good:

^^ I think I should have said a lot of monkey/gorrila masks have those lips. I just googled ape and gorrila masks and most have scary teeth.

Gimp2.8Frame364Cibachrome_deblurred2-OriginalComparison2_zpse646076f.jpg

PhotobucketampBlurity_zpsc53ab059.jpg

I just signed in on my smart phone, i's really easy to zoom right in on these pictures by expanding the screen. 

you can get a good idea of which program seems to be the best when you get zoomed. 

it's a slightly unfair test as the uploaded pictures are different sizes ..... perhaps we could do some sort of slightly more scientific comparison and see what gets the best results? 

I prefer the blurity over photobucket but can't decide between blurity and Gimp.

I just zoomed on my laptop too  (ctrl and +), I still can't decide between GIMP and blurity

Edited by blueb4sunrise

Airdale

^^ I think I should have said a lot of monkey/gorrila masks have those lips. I just googled ape and gorrila masks and most have scary teeth.

I was born in 1951, Nakani, and Halloween was always a neighborhood favorite. The commercial costumes in the fifties and sixties were cheesecloth with thin, rigid masks, very low tech. We often made our own with help from our parents. The realistic whole head masks available at Walmart, etc., simply weren't available through normal channels then. I'm sure that specialized costume shops in larger cities had such things, but I'd wager a lot that the expressions they displayed would be, as you found, frightful grimaces exposing fangs. If you were paying big bucks for an ape mask, it would be for one that would scare the daylights out of someone, not simply look kind of puzzled.

Crowlogic

It appears to me that the photobucket de blurring was a bit better than Blurity.  That said this is the first time I've ever see her ears.  Nice work Sweaty!

Thanks, Crow. Glad to see you're still checking-out the PGF threads! :)

I  check regularly but I've nothing to add and the work you and Bill are doing is by far the most important work every applied to the PGF.

SweatyYeti

I check regularly but I've nothing to add and the work you and Bill are doing is by far the most important work every applied to the PGF.

Well, there is still a lot of science that can be applied to the subject of the Film, Crow....and we're just doing what we can, in that regard. :)

One aspect of Patty that deserves some in-depth scientific analysis is the 'ripple' that runs up and down the right thigh, as her foot lands hard on the ground. Some experimentation should be able to show whether that ripple can be reproduced by a 200-lb. man with a padded leg...or not.

If not....then it must be the result of a flesh-and-blood leg bearing the weight of a 600+ pound body.

Nakani wrote:

Nice work though SweatyYeti, I can't wait to see some frames put together so we can see some movement.

Slicktrick wrote:

you're welcome sweaty, ill look forward to seeing it my friend.

I should be able to post a new...slightly sharper....mouth movement animation within the next two or three days. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

Drew

Remember this is from a Cibachrome print.  

On these several anomalies have become visible, which are not in the original frames.

Why don't you apply this software to some of Bill's full frame hi res frames?

thermalman

SY, are you able to take the blur out of the numerous blob squatches posted on the BFF?

scoobiestkn

What/Why is there a very light spot in the corner of her eye?.

Good Job Sweaty. I just started reading the thread, so I have some catching up to do, but when I saw this I wondered if you could clean up the DW Lee picture of the supposed juvenile taken with the man in the pic. I saved the pic, but I will find that link so that if you do deblur it, or haven't already it will be one less compression or whatever the computer does when it is sent. I tried with the program already on the pc but it isn't very well. If you're not familiar with the pic, its from Gearman's thread titled http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/39740-fall-2011-baby-bigfoot-i-phone-pics-mabrc/page-4?hl=juvenile

The Phaige did a good job of improving the one photo, but the one with the man in the pic was the one I found interesting. Actually, the only one I could make out anything except blob until The Phaige worked the magic on the other one. I will post what I got by just magnifying it. Nothing very conclusive of course, but I could begin to see the outline of forearms and back and hind quarters. I realize the power of suggestion is great and I am surprised that I am writing this post at all, as I usually dismiss blobs out of hand but I finally found something without relying on artistic expression and parodelia lol  The subject or object or whatever it is, also appears to have change position from a standing or more upright position to an all four limbs down position. Which may indicate a live subject. These guys were close enough to see this whatever pretty well. So regrettably the real question is not so much the quality of the photos but whether you believe the people there. But still I can see what could be a creature on four limbs.

post-18857-0-86470300-1372722138_thumb.p

looks like a Gorilla type animal on all fours when magnified  

post-18857-0-84267100-1372722084_thumb.p

Edited by people booger

SweatyYeti

Remember this is from a Cibachrome print.  

On these several anomalies have become visible, which are not in the original frames.

Why don't you apply this software to some of Bill's full frame hi res frames?

I only have access to Bill's 'Copy 8' hi-res scans, Drew...and I will definitely be sharpening some of those, with Blurity. 

I'd love to see....and work with...Bill's 'Copy 14' scans...but, sadly....he hasn't posted any of those Images on-line, yet. And, I don't expect that he'll be sending me a disc with his scans of that copy....(like he did with 'Copy 8').

I think 'Copy 14' may be of slightly higher quality than 'Copy 8'...and, if so...then it would show the mouth/lip movement more clearly than 'Copy 8' does.

SY, are you able to take the blur out of the numerous blob squatches posted on the BFF?

I'll certainly give some of those a try, Thermal... :) .....but, it's not likely that it will bring out any new, useful detail on those. The best shot at discovering some revealing details would be with the Patterson Film.....(from 'Copy 14', preferably... ;) ). 

What/Why is there a very light spot in the corner of her eye?.

It is a real detail, just below her eye, scoobistkn. 

Exactly what it is, I can't say....but, I think it is much more indicative of Patty being a real creature, than it is of Patty being a man-in-a-suit.....because, that 'whitish object' has no purpose for existing, on a suit mask.

SweatyYeti

Good Job Sweaty. I just started reading the thread, so I have some catching up to do, but when I saw this I wondered if you could clean up the DW Lee picture of the supposed juvenile taken with the man in the pic. I saved the pic, but I will find that link so that if you do deblur it, or haven't already it will be one less compression or whatever the computer does when it is sent. I tried with the program already on the pc but it isn't very well. If you're not familiar with the pic, its from Gearman's thread titled http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/39740-fall-2011-baby-bigfoot-i-phone-pics-mabrc/page-4?hl=juvenile

attachicon.gifblown up blobsquatch (2).png

looks like a Gorilla type animal on all fours when magnified  

attachicon.gifred circle blob.png

Here is an animation of the two Images, PB...

FallBabyBigfoot-AG3_zpscac9284a.gif

I don't see the subject in question, in there. Do you see it?? :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

yes it is in the picture with the gentleman in it. middle of frame . In your animation , as the tree branch in the trail appears to move up, the dark object, which first appears to be the base of the large tree at the end of the leafy trail or opening, is the object I will circle it again. It is there. Dont know what but its there.I magnified it three or four hundred times after I spotted it to see it more plainly.

post-18857-0-42644800-1372736643_thumb.p

Edited by people booger