Pgf Frames Sharpened With Blurity Software

SweatyYeti

FallBabyBigfootCircled2_zps3b593662.gif

^

Thanks, PB....the circle and the arrows, especially, helped! :) I see what you're talking about, now.

I'll enlarge, and sharpen a portion of that image.

(A few minutes later)....here is the image...cropped, enlarged and sharpened... :) ...

FallBabyBigfoot-Frame2gif_deblurred1D_zp

I also increased the contrast. I don't see any significant details on the subject....but, it does appear to be darker than everything else in the picture...so, that could be indicative of a dark-haired animal. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
Guest Bigfoothunter

What/Why is there a very light spot in the corner of her eye?.

The hide was all one color according to Gimlin. The light spot is most likely an artifact created by the suns reflective glare when seen on Kodachrome II film. Many of the leaves on the bushes had the same effect.

thanks Sweaty. Good job.I can see what could be an ape like shape there. Not conclusive or anything, but interestingly the object is in a different "posture" than the enhanced image on the other thread which was enhanced by The Phaige. If it is the same object it has went from what appears to me to be an upright postiton to an all fours posture. Of course, like you said, a darker spot and a few pixels could be something or not. but the man is almost certainly seeing it plainly if he has good vision. So, this picture can be a pure hoax, which I am not saying it is, or it is a unique picture of a human and an unknown critter in the same shot. The blobsquatch quandary strikes again.

SweatyYeti

You're welcome, PB... :)  

As you said, the man there must have been able to see it quite clearly...so, given the limited detail of the subject, in the image....it all comes down to whether or not  the guy is believable. 

Have a Happy 4th, PB!!  :bbq:

What/Why is there a very light spot in the corner of her eye?.

The hide was all one color according to Gimlin. The light spot is most likely an artifact created by the suns reflective glare when seen on Kodachrome II film. Many of the leaves on the bushes had the same effect.

The word 'artifact' is not appropriate, BFH....because it gives the impression that the 'white spot' is an illusion, rather than a physical object/part of the body.

You are right that it is due to the reflection of sunlight.....but the light is reflecting off of a specific part of the body. The spot appears in several Frames, and always in the same exact location...directly under the eye.

scoobiestkn

Thank you for you're replies.

I don't want to argue as i really am on the fence with the PGF but why could it not be the corner of a human eye that wasn't darkened by make-up under the mask?.

If anybody wants to translate that then please feel free to jump in. Im terrible getting my thoughts from head to keyboard :crazy:

Airdale

Thank you for you're replies.

I don't want to argue as i really am on the fence with the PGF but why could it not be the corner of a human eye that wasn't darkened by make-up under the mask?.

If anybody wants to translate that then please feel free to jump in. Im terrible getting my thoughts from head to keyboard :crazy:

Scoobiestkn, suggest you watch "Bill Munns' Pgf Presentation From The Texas Bigfoot Conference", which demonstrates clearly where the eyes of a human would be relative to Patty's eyes if it were indeed a person in a costume. 

Wishing everyone a safe and fun Independence Day!

SweatyYeti

^

If it's a guy-in-a-suit, Airdale...the actors eyes would have to line-up with Patty's eyes. There is no way they could be any lower...a human head wouldn't fit within that space. :)

And...thanks, hope you have a great 4th, also!! :drinks:

Edited by SweatyYeti
Airdale

Bill's mask, actually more of a helmet, is scaled to Patty's overall body size if Patty were a human in a suit rather than the real deal. When Brian Brown, MC of the conference, plays guinea pig and dons the mask, he can see only a bit out of the nostrils because the mask's eyes are at the level of his forehead. When the mask is tilted forward so that Brian's eyes are on a level with the eyes of the mask, the lower face of the mask is jammed against his mouth and nose, and all of this is with his head in a normal upright position for a human (Darth Squatch comes to mind). When he slopes his head forward to emulate Patty’s posture, the back of the mask is nearly parallel with the stage. If that were the only argument for Patty being real it is a powerful one. When coupled with his other research such as the type of fur cloth and breast prosthesis available at the time, etc., it takes a real effort to ignore it, IMHO.

Happy Fourth of July, Independence Day to Everyone, Our Freedom Loving Friends and Members Around the World As Well! Hope your get togethers are fun, and don't get rained out, and that Family and Friends and You are happy and Content!  May the Spirit of Freedom be Upon You This Day and a small thought of Appreciation given to all the Men Women and even Young ones around this planet who have given of themselves so that others may be free from evil, hopelessness, fear and the yoke of tyranny. A Freedom that allows minds to soar and pull ideas out of thin air and a Freedom which allows those ideas to become the tools, ideals and structures which have freed our species from back breaking toil, and saved our and our childrens lives with medicines and wondrous machines and the freedom which gives us the priviliege of free time to think of and make other wondrous things and appreciate that and all that we now have. Cheers!

Patterson-Gimlin
BFF Donor

Thank you for all of your work, interest and effort. I am for the most part a skeptic when it comes to bigfoot purported  evidence. Eyewitnesses and controversial tracks do not impress me. I have an issue with no fossil record and no  live specimen. I am a scientist.  Now, having said that  I have studied the film and a lot of evidence surrounding the authenticity of this film.  With outstanding researchers like you and Mr. Munns just to name a few. I have concluded this film depicts a live animal/sub human .

So, thank you again.

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin
Guest zenmonkey

Awesome work thank you for sharing but to me the head just doesn't look right. As if its a mask and no body is filling in the eyes as if it wa been modified to look out a other way

• 2 weeks later...
Doc Holliday

.Slicktrick wrote:

you're welcome sweaty, ill look forward to seeing it my friend.

I should be able to post a new...slightly sharper....mouth movement animation within the next two or three days. :)

any luck yet sweaty?

SweatyYeti

I've decided to take some more time, to work on sharpening a few of the Film Frames, slicktrick. There are a lot of possible combinations of settings in the program...so I want to spend a lot of time working with the program, to try to maximize the results. :)

Here is a good tutorial video, explaining how to adjust a few of the controls...

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • gigantor unlocked this topic