Olympic Project

Guest RICH G

Guest Sallaranda

I think it may be a bit disrespectful to turn the Olympic Project thread into a discussion about the Erickson project.

Efrum, there's nothing more we'd like to do. I know everybody's real tired of waiting on evidence. I've been waiting 27 years now, and I know some of you have been waiting longer than that. I'm not sure what's worse, waiting, or knowing and not being able to talk about it because of an NDA.

If it doesn't violate your NDA, could you say that perhaps there are more interesting pictures that aren't posted on your site?

@Derekfoot & RICH G: I'd like to know your opinions on the "Sylvanic" stuff, especially the newest footage/pictures of the face.

SSR Team

@Derekfoot & RICH G: I'd like to know your opinions on the "Sylvanic" stuff, especially the newest footage/pictures of the face.

There is no " Sylvanic " Chris, it doesn't exist any more.. :)

BFF Patron

I think it may be a bit disrespectful to turn the Olympic Project thread into a discussion about the Erickson project.

Uhhh.....one of the thread starter project team-members brought the observation up as I remember.....a simple question not a redirect or anything. Linkages have been made re: a press conference among several projects even. Are you a team-member? :unsure:

RIP Sylvanic........ :rolleyes: (please no Phoenix syndrome here).

There is no " Sylvanic " Chris, it doesn't exist any more.. :)

Yes, I know, but I'd still be interested to know their opinions on the Standing pictures/videos. :)

The reason I ask: Derekfoot recently gave an interview (I think it was "Bigfoot Busters"), in which he sounded quite intrigued by the "Sylvanic" project.

Edited by SwissChris

Yes, I know, but I'd still be interested to know their opinions on the Standing pictures/videos. :)

The reason I ask: Derekfoot recently gave an interview (I think it was "Bigfoot Busters"), in which he sounded quite intrigued by the "Sylvanic" project.

SwissChris,

It was Bigfoot Busters Radio Show and there was a reference of interest in the supposed Sylvanic information. I was very surprised to hear the mention myself but perhaps there is something the people in the "Know" crowd" know about Todd. I personally feel he is a Biscardi in sheeps clothing; but hey I'm just a guy posting on a forum and what do I know?

Derek and Rich G, with that being said I am am a supporter of the Olympic Project and wish the both of you the best of luck. I hope to see you featured prominently in the press conference and media blitz that is sure to follow a major announcement such as the confirmation of an undiscovered and still surviving giant nocturnal homonid/ humanoid/ ape type creature within the borders of the greatest and technologically advanced nations on the planet.

Cheers,

Polpodium

Thank you Polypodium. As far as Sylvanic goes, I think I made those comments before the face pics came out. I can't really even remember exactly what I said. During the summer months we don't have much opportunity to get around the computer very often. Most of what I've heard about Sylvanic I've read here on this forum. There was a time Todd seemed to be looking for help with his study. I e-mailed him and never got a reply. I was going to offer some camera support, but apparently he wasn't interested. Since then I've taken a little time to research him and he seems to have a history of hoaxing, at least that's what a lot of people are saying. Since his trailer came out with the face pics and the seemingly over dramatized audio of apparently being chased, my hopes have faded somewhat. To me it seemed very staged. I'm not at all comfortable with the face footage. Doesn't look real to me.

I will say, I hope I'm wrong about that for Adrians sake. I'm not sure to what degree, but the seem to be tied together.

Thank you Polypodium. As far as Sylvanic goes, I think I made those comments before the face pics came out. I can't really even remember exactly what I said. During the summer months we don't have much opportunity to get around the computer very often. Most of what I've heard about Sylvanic I've read here on this forum. There was a time Todd seemed to be looking for help with his study. I e-mailed him and never got a reply. I was going to offer some camera support, but apparently he wasn't interested. Since then I've taken a little time to research him and he seems to have a history of hoaxing, at least that's what a lot of people are saying. Since his trailer came out with the face pics and the seemingly over dramatized audio of apparently being chased, my hopes have faded somewhat. To me it seemed very staged. I'm not at all comfortable with the face footage. Doesn't look real to me.

I will say, I hope I'm wrong about that for Adrians sake. I'm not sure to what degree, but the seem to be tied together.

Fair enough, thank's!

Guest RICH G

There are a few reasons that we get exceptional animal photos. First off we don’t normally use bait, so our cameras are on travel routes and not over bait sites which makes the animals act more natural. Second we take great care in setting our cameras, most of the camera locations are in places either rarely or never frequented by people and we put a substantial amount of time into researching the locations for the cameras, nothing is random.

We do have cameras in places where people frequent as well as these places are also used by bigfoot. We do/have used baits of different varieties on occasion in some places as well.

I think some people don’t realize how close these things get to people on a regular basis. I think some of them spend a lot of time within tens of feet of residential areas, (good source of food especially in winter). I am sure you have heard the term “keep your enemies closeâ€, people don’t normally look for something that they don’t think exists right in their own backyards. I am not saying these things think of us an enemies but I do think they watch us all the time and probably think we are pretty naive and stupid in some ways.

I think some people don’t realize how close these things get to people on a regular basis. I think some of them spend a lot of time within tens of feet of residential areas, (good source of food especially in winter). I am sure you have heard the term “keep your enemies closeâ€, people don’t normally look for something that they don’t think exists right in their own backyards. I am not saying these things think of us an enemies but I do think they watch us all the time and probably think we are pretty naive and stupid in some ways.

I agree that some BF have learned to take advantage of the enormous amount of food that humans waste.

Admin

I'm skeptical about it because if that were the case, we'd have a better evidence by now.

Edited by gigantor

Guest fenris

I have seen the pancake footage that MM recorded. Pretty cool but not real impressive. Very blurry.

disagree, it wasn't anything impressive at all. MM needs more effort there.

SSR Team

I'm skeptical about it because if that were the case, we'd have a better evidence by now.

It could have all been swallowed about by people who didn't wnat others knowing about it, like what happened in Oklahoma..