Backdoc

Attempts To Make A Patty Suit

wiiawiwb

That's like comapring Don Knotts to Lou Ferrigno. Ridiculous.

Guest Stan Norton

Yes.

Excellent. I shall safely assume that if anything is ever done more than once, that I can also then safely assume that all subsequent iterations of that thing automatically infer that the preceding iteration was a hoax event. Wow. This critical thinking is amazing!! Yay!

BC witness

Cotter, someone pointed out a while back that all his "sightings" are the same "creature", which appears to be a small scale figure (model) of a sasquatch. In most of his posts, careful observation will reveal the mismatch in size of the carefully posed model to the vegetation around it. The example you link above has the figure posed between a branch in the foreground, and some type of grass behind it, not large foliage. In some earier posts, the out of scale "bush" around the figure is even more obvious. This is the only post that looks like it has some motion, but it appears that the figure is simply turned slightly between each of 5 stills, not moving in video frames. Note ythat the entire figurine moves, not just parts, independantly, as you would expect. It's a clever ploy, but not good enough, once the inconsistencies are pointed out. I've never seen an actual "video", as in continuous motion, posted by Mark Anders.

Edited by BC witness
  • Upvote 2

Cotter

Thank you BC.

I'm surprised his name didn't ring a bell with me.

I appreciate your response.

Backdoc

Cotter,

Just viewed that. I don't know what to make of it but it the first time I heard of it.

salubrious

[photo edited out]

Kit, if you can address the issue below, I think you could make a case:

Kit- a gait consists of actual motion, not just a posed photo.

Without doing so the gait thing is a huge problem and is one of the things a successful suit would have to solve. It is also one of the arguments (as I posted several years ago in the original 'Bombshell' thread) for why Patty is not a suit. Humans simply do not look right doing this gait. But Patty does it so effortlessly and easily it took decades to even realize that there was something fundamentally different about it.

I don't know why all this discussion, come on Kit, get that suit out. No need to continue discussing, settle this with your astonishing face melting evidence. Seriously. Lets see it. Lets at least see a couple pictures, or maybe a clip from your documentary, the part that contains the suit.

SweatyYeti

Seriously. Lets see it. Lets at least see a couple pictures...

kit can't produce the suit, or a picture of it, John.....he has neither.

But, what he should be able to produce is a record of a phone call he received from the alleged "person inside DeAtley's home", in which he was sent a video of "the Patty suit".

Why not ask kitakaze for that? :)

One question I have for kit, is...who was going to let him and Bill into DeAtley's home, to see "the suit"??

He couldn't have been relying on it being Al, because he said he has never talked with Al about the PGF. Therefore, there had to have been someone else he had talked to....(unless his claim is completely made-up)....because, in Sept. 2012 kit said he was hoping they could make the trip happen in early October...only a few weeks later.

How was he expecting to get into Al's mansion....just show-up, and 'wing it'??? 

Edited by SweatyYeti

Guest Crowlogic

The face melting suit is IMO a dead issue.  But let's assume there is a fur suit that could be seen as a PGF look alike.  There are now the difficulties of having the wearer duplicate what we see in Patty's movements and that just may be more difficult than coming up with a suit.

xspider1

It has only been about 50 years since the PGf subject was 'conceived' but; Bigfoot costumes that look and move just as realistically as she does have come a long way:

post-131-0-57592700-1393989466_thumb.jpg

(not)

cow-camp_zps025d20c6.gif

PGF3D.gif  toe-first-not-dhs--bfh--Foot_zpsfc75072a  deeba473-1.gif

• Upvote 3

Backdoc

When I look at post #686 I see something very important.  I have to wonder if some of the experts on TV that give opinions about the PGF in fact look at these attempts.  If all a person has to consider is the PGF, they may or may not be impressed with it. They may say, "it looks like a man in a monkey suit."  I would like to see how that opinion might change if they actually looked at these attempts of a man in a monkey suit.  

Edited by Backdoc

SweatyYeti

^

Plenty of people have had good, long looks at these laughable/obvious monkey suits, Doc....but that still doesn't push them into accepting Patty as a real creature.

There is just one BIG obstacle in the way of that...."Bigfoot". It doesn't exist. ;)

Edited by SweatyYeti

xspider1

Yep.  Some of the TV "experts" just don't know nearly enough about what they are often getting paid to say.  One thing that most people don't consider is that real Bigfoot do in fact (and, of course) have some similarity to people in Bigfoot suits.  I.e., they are hairy and they have big feet.  After that, the similarity generally ends.  It's a learned concept to accept the fact that no costume has even approached the PGf subject in realism (ever) but, that's the way it is.  It's a good topic that speaks volumes, Backdoc.   thx   8 )

Backdoc

^^

I have watched a lot of PGF stuff on TV esp in the last 10 years with Discovery and History Channel.  In spite of being a more frequent viewer, I was never aware until I viewed the Munns Report there was any film of the trackway.   There is the 5 track film of the Bluff Creek trackway out there.  I had never known this until just this year.  This is why I wonder if these various experts have given opinions based on 'the whole story' film-wise or just part of it.  As someone with actual interest in the PGF I had never seen the trackway footage (that which is at least available anyway) until recently.

Those who say it could be a man in a suit should be provided with the attempts appearing in post #686.

• Upvote 1