Backdoc

Attempts To Make A Patty Suit

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

:)     I thought McSquatchy's avatar face photo was the head he had made.

Trogluddite

Not that Mssr. Munns needs any defense, but if I recall correctly, he made three suits focusing on making the chest w/materials generally available in the special effects community at the time of the PG film.  The intent was to see if those materials could replicate the breast bounce or jiggle seen in the PG film.  Truthfully, I have to say that I never noticed that particular aspect of the PG film until I stumbled upon this website. 

Backdoc

Stan Winston stated the cost to make a suit in 1967 would be about $2,000 then and about $200 now. 

Do we really know this?  Did anyone else ever give a similar opinion? 

$2,000 in 1967 would be (est) $15,000 today.

I doubt Roger had $15,000 laying around. 

Do we really have other opinions of the cost of building a suit back then other than Stan Winston?

Backdoc

Guest pinkmoon67

How would Mr Patterson know how to make such a suit? who would show him? Mr munns points out that in 1967 the film business was unionised no non union member would be taught how to make such a good quality suit.

I doubt that I will live long enough to see a decent replica of Patty's suit created.

Making a working bulging and receding hernia would be difficult even today to create and also to have it work as the hernia presses forward and backward because of her *muscle* movements.

****We still don't have the technology to create it even today, and have it look like the living, breathing, walking, curious, with her head turning to look at the horses and their riders Sasquatch known as Patty.*****

roguefooter

^^

:)     I thought McSquatchy's avatar face photo was the head he had made.

Nope. I doubt he has even gotten that far.

Squatchy McSquatch

Yawn.

Backdoc

Claim:                                     Poster making the claim:                              Result:

I will make a suit                     Squatchy McSquatch                                      No suit has yet appeared in over 1+ years

I saw THE suit                         Kit                                                                    No evidence has yet appeared

Recorded confession              Kit                                                                    No confession has ever appeared

Man cannot make                   Kerry                                                                Actual demonstration by BFH

tracks deeper than                                                                                          completely proves otherwise

a horse                                                                                                            (denies evidence anyway)    

More fun on the BFFs.  What could be next?

Backdoc                                                               

Edited by Backdoc
  • Upvote 4

Well if you listen to mr morris in the biscardi interview states Roger simply altered the suit quite easiy after he gave him advice such as using football pads.

And somehow after all the changes to the morris suit he is still able to identify it immediately on TV when the pgf airs as his gorilla suit. Which is odd because it had breasts,bigger shoulders, and even morris admits, a different face.

roguefooter

Yawn.

Is it boring you? You're the one that brought it to the forum, remember?

It's like Kit when he brought his suit claim to the forum. Yep, he was on his game up until it came time to back it up. Then all of a sudden he's acting like he doesn't owe anybody anything. So what was the point of bringing it to the table in the first place?

I don't get you folks sometimes, is it the attention?

Well if you listen to mr morris in the biscardi interview states Roger simply altered the suit quite easiy after he gave him advice such as using football pads.

And somehow after all the changes to the morris suit he is still able to identify it immediately on TV when the pgf airs as his gorilla suit. Which is odd because it had breasts,bigger shoulders, and even morris admits, a different face.

And Morris doesn't bother to keep the bill of sale, even though companies keep records of sales for at least a year and usually much longer.

I don't get you folks sometimes, is it the attention?

Mind games with the specific intent to plant self doubt in the proponent's heads. That is it.

kitakaze

Claim:                                     Poster making the claim:                              Result:

I will make a suit                     Squatchy McSquatch                                      No suit has yet appeared in over 1+ years

I saw THE suit                         Kit                                                                    No evidence has yet appeared

Recorded confession              Kit                                                                    No confession has ever appeared

Man cannot make                   Kerry                                                                Actual demonstration by BFH

tracks deeper than                                                                                          completely proves otherwise

a horse                                                                                                            (denies evidence anyway)    

Backdoc                                                               

I saw an 8 foot tall Dogman...

I understand Midnight Owl, I lived in a haunted House, and personally saw 3 different types of UFOs. Then I saw a Dogman. Some days I wonder what else there is to see and then I think, No, No more, Please! There is somthing to be said about the safety of just being at home.

Marc, I sincerely advise throwing out the Ouija board, and never replacing it. Lots of people have had horrible experiences because of "playing" with those things.

I saw a 10 foot tall Bigfoot...

To the former, the first had to be at least 10 feet tall, as it was 6 feet seated (as measured against how high it was when I passed by it); its legs were at least 4 feet long and likely then some.

Bigfoot keeps pets...

They like white ones, too. I have a picture of one of their white ones, peeping out from about 8 feet up a huge oak tree in my back yard.

They also have various other pets such as racoons, birds, & panthers. A little white female here carried a couple of baby pigs around with her for awhile. I never knew if they were pets or future snacks, but she kept them pretty close.

^

What does that last post have to do with the PGF and you claiming to have 'confessions', to have seen 'the suit' and Squatchy McSquatch claiming to be able to make a 'suit'? None of which has any evidence to back it up.

This thread is about attempts to make a Patty suit, not about dogmen. Where is your suit? Where is Squatchy McSquatch's suit?

Guest Bigfoothunter

Absolutely nothing at all and it certainly didn't tell anyone anything they didn't already know ..... unless they gave been in a coma during that period.

kitakaze

^

What does that last post have to do with the PGF and you claiming to have 'confessions', to have seen 'the suit' and Squatchy McSquatch claiming to be able to make a 'suit'? None of which has any evidence to back it up.

This thread is about attempts to make a Patty suit, not about dogmen. Where is your suit? Where is Squatchy McSquatch's suit?

About as much as men not being able to make tracks deeper than a horse and a wee bit more with more fun on the BFF, what could be next.

Man cannot make                   Kerry                                                                Actual demonstration by BFH

tracks deeper than                                                                                          completely proves otherwise

a horse                                                                                                            (denies evidence anyway)    

Backdoc                                                               

Enjoy the company and welcome to Bigfootery.