The Ketchum Report (Part 3)

Guest Admin

LOL!

To give everyone a heads up, MK is looking for donations to test some new dogman sample!

Seems like she just has a little something for everyone she's raising money for!

LOL

The Internet knows everything:

It turns out that George Lucas initially conceived of Chewbacca as a lemur. Ralph McQuarrie, lead concept designer of the Star Wars trilogy, remembers:

Quote:
“George thought of [Chewbacca] as looking like a lemur with fur over his whole body and a big huge apelike figure. I took another track, added an ammunition bandolier and put a rifle in his hands. I had shorts on him and a flak jacket and all kinds of gear, but that was edited out.” [14]

Here is an early concept drawing of Chewbacca from 1975. It looks a lot like a lemur :

chewoldlarge.jpg

A LEMUR! HA! Wonder if Ketchum knows this?

But I read somewhere that the Wookie was fashioned after his dog.

• 3 weeks later...

Find more on the Ketchum study Samples 35 and 26 in my two latest blogs on bigfootclaims.blogspot.com. They might aid in the digestion of your Thanksgiving Dinner. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

BFF Patron

LOL!

To give everyone a heads up, MK is looking for donations to test some new dogman sample!

Seems like she just has a little something for everyone she's raising money for!

LOL

Have at it friends, let me know how that works out for ya?     

• 2 weeks later...

This is just all so horribly embarrassing to have trusted and supported, plus *defended*against the "nay-sayers" to finally realize exactly what type of shoddy work and dishonest posturing that I had been supporting. 

Sadly, I had trusted her and believed in her * DNA *  work because she really did have a DNA lab, and helped identify the 9/11 victims through their DNA that she really did do I think:(

​I have totally, a long time ago, left her support team, now I wish that I had never even heard of her or her DNA work. 

Susiq, Cheer up!  We all make assessments based on the available evidence, and sometimes more evidence causes us to change our minds.  You're a stand-up gal to admit to this publically. This is healthy.  What is unhealthy is continuing to defend the indefensible, as Melba has.    I also thought that Melba's DNA had "homology to humans" and said so in this forum.   I recanted, because homology is a relative term I found out.  The bear has more homology to Sample 26, the dog to Sample 140.  I believe you have learned a lot in this journey.  I certainly have.  Stay tuned, I'm about to publish a new blog (bigfootclaims.blogspot.com) on how Melba's "experts" at established institutions got it all wrong too, based on their admitted methodologies and results.  Oh, but she thinks I'm not qualified to judge because my degrees are not in bioinformatics.  Her head bioinformaticist, Fan Zhang, who approved all the sequence identifications,  has degrees in mechanical and aeronautical engineering from a Chinese university in Manchuria.   That doesn't disqualify him, but his wrong assessments do.   

This is just all so horribly embarrassing to have trusted and supported, plus *defended*against the "nay-sayers" to finally realize exactly what type of shoddy work and dishonest posturing that I had been supporting. 

Sadly, I had trusted her and believed in her * DNA *  work because she really did have a DNA lab, and helped identify the 9/11 victims through their DNA that she really did do I think:(

​I have totally, a long time ago, left her support team, now I wish that I had never even heard of her or her DNA work. 

Don't sweat it Susi. There is absolutely no one on this website that hasn't made a mistake.

Many many years ago my training officer told me something I've never forgotten, and have used ever since.

"Mistakes are an unanticipated opportunity for learning, the only count against you if you die or someone else does... or you don't learn from them."

Clearly you weren't her only victim, she's still in business.

However, if this gets rolling big time, she's liable to see her client base shrink a bit.

Read my latest blog "Melba Ketchum’s Experts and Their Mistakes: What’s in a Phylotree" at bigfootclaims.BlogSpot.com. Methodology and results of three of Melba Ketchum's "expert" consultants are examined in detail and are found wanting on three fronts. Compare their phylotrees of chicken, mouse and fish to the real deal.

“If there had been bear, it would have been found. They BLASTed it against everything. Pig came up as the most prevalent non-human sequence even though none of the labs involved have ever had pig DNA in the labs.†Dr. Melba Ketchum, DVM

“Humans match a banana 39%.†Dr. Todd Disotell, Prof. of Anthropology, NYU

“Our community suffers from a lack of credibility, and I think conscientious self-policing is part of improving that.†Tyler Huggins, Bigfoot Researcher

• 3 weeks later...

Melba Ketchum Shows Sample 140 Degradation in her YouTube Video
Abstract
While attempting to dispel contamination in Sample 140, Melba Ketchum demonstrated a failure to amplify and sequence the correct gene, cytochrome b. Similar situations were demonstrated for Samples 33 and 35. The likely cause is mispriming or self-priming of degraded DNA.

See bigfootclaims.BlogSpot.com for the whole story.

Edited by hvhart

“Our community suffers from a lack of credibility, and I think conscientious self-policing is part of improving that.†Tyler Huggins, Bigfoot Researcher

Well, point to be made here:  this is used by the mainstream as an excuse to toss out baby with bathwater, a severe violation of scientific method.  To tell me that the work of such as Bindernagel, Krantz and Meldrum can be shelved in its entirety, unaddressed, on these grounds is ludicrous.

No one, really, does effective debunking in this field but the proponents.

Susiq, Cheer up!  We all make assessments based on the available evidence, and sometimes more evidence causes us to change our minds.  You're a stand-up gal to admit to this publically. This is healthy.  What is unhealthy is continuing to defend the indefensible, as Melba has.    I also thought that Melba's DNA had "homology to humans" and said so in this forum.   I recanted, because homology is a relative term I found out.  The bear has more homology to Sample 26, the dog to Sample 140.  I believe you have learned a lot in this journey.  I certainly have.  Stay tuned, I'm about to publish a new blog (bigfootclaims.blogspot.com) on how Melba's "experts" at established institutions got it all wrong too, based on their admitted methodologies and results.  Oh, but she thinks I'm not qualified to judge because my degrees are not in bioinformatics.  Her head bioinformaticist, Fan Zhang, who approved all the sequence identifications,  has degrees in mechanical and aeronautical engineering from a Chinese university in Manchuria.   That doesn't disqualify him, but his wrong assessments do.   

Ye Gads, Degrees from a Chinese university in mechanical and aeronautical engineering? How could those degrees qualify him to make the sequence identification judgments he made?  Needless to say, my horror and mortification grows upon seeing this evidence. 

******Guys, Has this information been posted anywhere so that her supporters/ followers can know the truth?*****

I know she is asking for funding, and people are giving her their hard earned money and are being DUPED for their efforts!!!!

This really makes me angry, using other people's fraudulently acquired (stolen IMHO) money to make herself famous and rich.

I hate to admit it but she HTG asked me for 10 thousand dollars by using Robin to ask me for it.

I actually asked hubby and he was rather abrupt in saying the equivalent of "Heck No, Have You lost your mind, they don't even exist!"

Needless to say, that was not my best decision to try to involve hubby in this debacle.

Edited by SweetSusiq

He could be willing to look into whether BF is a type of human, as this is part of the story of one of Rhetman's sample providers IIRC.

Kwit had also tested human prior to Sykes via Disotell.  The problem there would be proof. So he may not write a paper on that.

I seem to remember that all Sykes stated he had found were bear samples because the DNA turned out to be from a bear, including 2 samples Melba claimed were from a BF and that she had used those samples in her paper.

Sykes had a TV documentary where he personally investigated some of the people and places where the DNA he received had been obtained. He claimed everything was from a bear as proven by his DNA results.

*** Seriously Guys, Does Sykes have some sort of an agenda in this debacle? Something is just not right here, and I do not know where the problem lies, is it all Ketchum, or is Sykes stonewalling and then he will suddenly make the discovery of the century after all of this dies down?***