"the Best" Video/pictures Of Bf?

(No outright fakes or jokes here please, they will need to be removed!)

I'd also really like to keep it to just posts of photos and videos at first, no comments, to log them in one tight space, thanks

I thought it would be nice to start a thread so people could post their favorite/best BF videos/pictures. Maybe you will see something you haven't seen before.

I think this one is good, could be REALLY good if they went back with a human of known height and showed him jumping down:

Edited by Wag

I've seen this before...it was on a website that promised more to come - as in the people involved claimed they were close to obtaining a specimen. Then someone debunked it. But, who knows? It looks promising but a couple of red flags: Why did they stop filming? Also looks like they could have zoomed in more.

Come on now.  If sasquatches behaved like that we'd have literally thousands and thousands of close up videos...Broad daylight, way out in the open, not using infrasound to mess with the camera.  Not a chance.

That first video looks like the desert brush of southern California. Nowhere to hide, where any living thing could be seen a mile away.

Bigfoot couldn't survive undetected in that kind of area. No way.

Edited by roguefooter

The jump that was done in the video was almost twice the height of the 'BF'. So, that would be 12 feet for a human. So, humans can jump 12 feet down, in a suit, and just keep walking away like that? Ever try it? Its too jumpy here for me to see it clearly again, but I remember it. Yea, it may be doable, but highly unlikely. Where are all the 'skeptic' nitpickers?

but also:

-You can hear the cameraman say:Awwww! under his breath when it does that.

-The creature reacts to the movement/sound of the brush rustling. So, how do you choreograph that?

-All this guy needs to do is show a human at the same area, and that would seal the deal, period, if real. But he is un-contactable.

So you have 3 highly unlikely subtleties. Its doubtful he would say 'awwwww' so quietly. So 2 great actors doing a phony BF video, with minute attention to detail.

Edited by Wag

Guest Urkelbot

If the area the figure jumped down onto soft loose dirt it would not be a particularly difficult jump. besides if humans and Bigfoot have similar anatomy it would be just as difficult for a Bigfoot if not more so considering a greater mass.

There doesn't seem to be much purpose to the figure jumping and it looks like there would be easier safer ways to get down the slope. But who knows the exact terrain or where the figure was headed anyway.

He's jumping a distance down the side of a hill into sand. How is that "highly unlikely" for a human?

How about the camera focused on the exact spot of the hill before the Bigfoot even shows up- wow what a lucky break he was filming! Must be clairvoyant.

Not to mention the desert terrain and lack of places to hide, how does that fit into the Bigfoot world? Do they hide in the sand like Graboids?

Edited by roguefooter

Twice, the subject changes course to a point of cover when it could have gone directly to either that same cover, or nearer cover, exposing itself in the process.  Not usual behavior.  The initial course change could only be explained by something to the left side of the screen that it may have been trying to avoid, but then it goes back in that direction to a point of cover and orients itself forward toward the camera.

I grew up in this kind of terrain.  It is highly compartmentalized, broken terrain offering plenty of concealment, cover, and vantage points to observe from a distance.  It is entirely possible for a bigfoot to remain undetected in this type of environment, and in my experience, they do, but not with the behavior exhibited in this clip.

^So they spend their lives running across the sand from scrub to scrub? A population undetected like this for thousands of years?

Guest OntarioSquatch

There really isn't anything about the subject seen in the desert video that indicates to me that it might not be a guy in a suit. The video looks kinda staged.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

^So they spend their lives running across the sand from scrub to scrub? A population undetected like this for thousands of years?

They used to pass through our valley each summer.  They don't have to scurry from cover to cover (like jack rabbits?).  First, the area is sparsely populated by people.  Second, they'll watch from the military crest on the opposite side of the hill from you.  When they want to move, they'll drop down on their side and move while completely concealed by the terrain feature.  They usually pick a place to hole up during the day and forage that immediate area.  And they'll watch from the ridge tops during the day.  At night, they would come down to take advantage of open water sources.  That's about as close as they would, or needed, to get to people. 

Guest Urkelbot

They used to pass through our valley each summer.  They don't have to scurry from cover to cover (like jack rabbits?).  First, the area is sparsely populated by people.  Second, they'll watch from the military crest on the opposite side of the hill from you.  When they want to move, they'll drop down on their side and move while completely concealed by the terrain feature.  They usually pick a place to hole up during the day and forage that immediate area.  And they'll watch from the ridge tops during the day.  At night, they would come down to take advantage of open water sources.  That's about as close as they would, or needed, to get to people. 

They must do a pretty poor job at hiding if you were able to observe them doing all this.

So far the best photographic evidence is still the PGF.

One has to keep in mind due to the nature of the subject that any and all photographic/video evidence will be recognized as hoaxes. This is because BF have human-like qualities and also because getting a close up shot of any creature is always a challenge.

Getting a good look at the stride of the creature is telling. BF have a longer thigh and a shorter shin, so the shin has to rise a good deal higher than a human shin does in a normal gait. This difference can be seen in the PGF and a few other videos.

The Stacy Brown FLIR clip from last year is one of the best of any of the newer stuff. They did measurements on the site which helped them to understand how large this creature really is. The shin rise can be seen in that video.

• Upvote 1