Urban Bigfoot, Seriously?

Lake County Bigfooot

Guest Stan Norton

Don't mess with The Maker.He's on a one-man mission to stop the woo! And he does it because you need to learn not to keep being wrong about this. Sheesh.

That's good advice. I've never seen anything like it in the interwebs. Impressive in its own way, really. Reminds me of a guy arguing with Columbus that the world is flat even as his ships sail away.

I'm disengaging from Da Maker.  It finally got too much even for me.

I Am Right And Don't Bring Evidence Around Me = Woo10

It's been no big secret in the last few years because if you read the reports and check the maps it's obvious.  There is a report from some time ago about Dan Jackson, who no longer chases the hairy guys, but managed to find the mother of all animal trails by helicopter in Florida.  He followed it right up to a small strip mall near a town. 

He goes on to say that he decided to bait the hairy guy with some sweet drinks in a dumpster.  He waited til he heard noises of the lids being messed with and finally the moment of truth when he came face to face within a few feet, with what he described as his nightmare (I think) and then........just search for it and read the rest for yourself.  It's worth the trouble.

Guest Darrell

Ok. So.....back to the urban bigfoot. IF bigfoot is so intelligent that as a species (not individuals) that it is able to avoid detection and capture why would it venture so close? It cant all be to obtain an easy food sorce. Yes, bears, wolves, and mountain lion all do that in very rural areas and infrequently in semi urban areas. But not on a consistant basis. And when they do they are usually found and moved or eliminated. Maybe coyote being an exception. It doesnt hold water, for me at least, that if the species is so intelligent they purposely put themselves so close to humans. Proponents can say they are much more intelligent than humans that they place their habitat so far away that humans cant access it. Then they say bigfoot frequents urban population centers. It seems to me you all can just make up the rules as you go. And that is exactly what would be expected of a phenomina based on no actual biological specimen. And then when nothing fits, bigfoot has all those pesckie paranormal abilities to explain the how and why. At least thats how it seems to me. Now I have seem some of the women in N. Idaho who if they did visit the big city could be mistaken for a squatch so maybe there is something to this after all.

Edited by Darrell

It's been no big secret in the last few years because if you read the reports and check the maps it's obvious.  There is a report from some time ago about Dan Jackson, who no longer chases the hairy guys, but managed to find the mother of all animal trails by helicopter in Florida.  He followed it right up to a small strip mall near a town. 

He goes on to say that he decided to bait the hairy guy with some sweet drinks in a dumpster.  He waited til he heard noises of the lids being messed with and finally the moment of truth when he came face to face within a few feet, with what he described as his nightmare (I think) and then........just search for it and read the rest for yourself.  It's worth the trouble.

Here's a link: http://www.mysterycasebook.com/2008/danjackson.html

"It seems to me you all can just make up the rules as you go"

Now you're starting to get it...

Don't mess with The Maker.He's on a one-man mission to stop the woo! And he does it because you need to learn not to keep being wrong about this. Sheesh.

I know! When WILL they learn Stan? I mean I come here out of the goodness of my heart to educate others about the errors of their ways, and what do I get for my efforts?  Stories, I tell ya,nothing but stories. Stories about wood apes and stories about backyard Bigfoots and stories about gubmint conspiracies and alien Bigfoots...and..well you get it.  It's terribly entertaining but contains not one spec of verifiable evidence. 

Stories are fun though. 

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
GG 2; Rule 1 A & 3 B
  • Upvote 1

Dammit, outta plusses!

Did he follow you home, 40 miles, to your great surprise? Did he bum a smoke off you?

Edited by Incorrigible1

I think we have to assume that a bigfoot have the capability to infiltrate into any populated area that deer can reach.  They would still need a reason to do so.

Personally I believe that it is common for aging bigfoot to settle in near human habitation in search of easier regular food sources.

Guest Darrell

^Allow me a devil's advocate question please? If that is common, then why dont we find the bodies or have much more contact with them in those urban areas. I mean we are finding dead human bodies, so why not bigfoot?

And then there's Larry and Darrell and Darell... Sorry Larry, it's not you!  Anyways, why does eveyone give bigfoot the title of being so smart? Maybe bigfoot doesn;t know he's "so smart". Heck, if he was so smart he wouldn't venture into towns, right? We just have been stupid, that's all. I have a perfect opportunity to go check one of these things out, just less than ten miles from my house. I haven't been there since May, why not? It's stupid on my part to not!

I think we have to assume that a bigfoot have the capability to infiltrate into any populated area that deer can reach.  They would still need a reason to do so.

Personally I believe that it is common for aging bigfoot to settle in near human habitation in search of easier regular food sources.

The reason that we know animals go into urban areas is because they are highly visible and reported.

Sure they would have the same capability to venture into urban areas, but they would also be just as highly visible. Unless of course they have a light-bending cloaking device like a Predator.