Guest Kat

Timbergiantbigfoot Just Released His Video, It's Historic!

LeafTalker

Brilliant post, Flashman.

And even knew from the start that it was "nut cracking" noises he was hearing.. well until he didn't, and then OHHOHH listen!!    My bad, prob just a bird, nothin to see here.

In a previous video, Timbergiantbigfoot came across rocks and broken shells in close proximity to each other, so he already understood there was a possibility that the rock clacking noises he's been hearing for a long time were caused by a BF hitting nuts with a rock. 

Ronnie Bass

He's wearing "Crocs" to track down BF? okay, then....

Yeah I noticed that too but I just don't know if that should register as a red flag.

Rex

Brilliant post, Flashman.

In a previous video, Timbergiantbigfoot came across rocks and broken shells in close proximity to each other, so he already understood there was a possibility that the rock clacking noises he's been hearing for a long time were caused by a BF hitting nuts with a rock. 

His ENTIRE demeanor was different in this "video" than it has been for all the others..  even before seeing a thing..  I am finding that a bit telling.

It was almost like he was setting up for the big show..

LeafTalker

I don't think his demeanor is different. He has always been scared. I do think his anxiety may have been increasing a little over time, as the consciousness of what he's dealing with has increased. And he knew he was getting closer and closer to the day he might discover something -- that is, have an actual sighting. His own experience told him that, and certainly the feedback he has gotten from 99% of his viewers tells him that. 

But in their essential character, all his responses and reactions seem perfectly consistent, to me. 

I think you're a brave person, Rex -- your stories have certainly indicated that -- and maybe it's hard for you to relate to people who are less brave. But this guy has been struggling with his ambivalence for a looooong time. He both wants to stumble on a BF, and doesn't want to. So his scaredy-cat side may be a bigger issue for him than it would be for you, leading his anxiety to increase as his progresses in his investigations, as I've said. 

There is no deception in TGB, in my opinion. 

P.S. Ronnie, he's been wearing Crocs since the beginning, and they're a recurring theme for his viewers. The Crocs are just funny to me -- not an indication of anything -- so I've tuned out all those discussions, preferring to think about things that bear more closely on whether or not he's encountering signs of BF -- so I don't really remember what was said about the Crocs; but I think he has said he's just more comfortable in them. But you could certainly check that out!

Edited by LeafTalker

Ronnie Bass

Yeah I guess rattlers and such poisonous snakes is not an issue where he is, though poison ivy is.

LeafTalker

Yeah, lots of viewers have expressed concern about his footwear, but he himself doesn't seem concerned.....

Wheellug

It's interesting but totally inconclusive.

This is not meant to be a dig or anything, but the filming is amateurish and sloppy.  

Something I'd suggest those in the field need to do.. if possible is bring a tripod, mono pod.. something to mount the camera on and hold it steady.  

When you get the subject in frame, leave it there and record.

Missed the action of it moving because the camera moved.  So all you have is something with red/brown fur moving.  

Keep trying.. keep improving your game!  Good job  

Rex

Plenty of trees to use to steady that camera..

I would have picked the one closest to my hand for real..

He should have had a hasselblad plate camera on a seismic stabilised mount, so we could have blown up the negative to see hair structure and skin scales.... but yeah the presence of mind to lean against a tree would have been nice.

Terry

I wonder if we should dismiss everything coming out of Ontario. 

I would and I LIVE in Ontario!!!

t.

for all the naysayers, what points to hoax here? just the camerawork? his footwear? same province as toejam? I kinda think it needs to be looked at closer if possible.Is there a face at anytime?

what points to it being real?  just the guy saying that it is?

Take a look at 3:55 to 4:02 into the vid. Could be a BEAR? Looks like a shot of the head from the rear and I see what could be interpreted as an ear and head?

This is either a real animal or a guy in a suit (which would be a weird suit).

kbhunter

My intital instict is bear, my opinion now is bear. But, that comes from someone who has seen a bear or 2 in the woods.

KB

JoelS

To me, it's inconclusive at best.  Could be bear, could be the big feller, could be guy in suit, could be something else entirely.  The guy with the camera completely blew it by moving around too much.  So there's no way to know.

Drew

A. many people are not affected by poision Ivy

B. we don't exactly know where this is do we?

C. I'll bet those Crocs are RANK!

D. Any apple trees around there?

E. What was the thing doing having a Buffet? Why not eat the apples, and save the nut cracking hi-caloric expenditure for when you can't find apples?

F. Bigfoot is a wary and elusive beast, but it just got snuck up on by a guy in crocs?